Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

Although I love Jack in the Box Breakfast Jacks, that does not look appetizing to me at all!  Have you read the ingredients?  That taco is built for your slow death.  Take care of yourself mrparrot, eat some nuts and berries - lol.  

Goooooooooooooo RV!   :backflip:  :soon:  :woot:

Unfortunately, I know exactly what you mean vietnam1969.   :twocents:  :excl:  :salute:

I knew I liked you for more than your good looks and sharing my birthday - lol   You have a big heart and a love of animals - I wish more people were like that.  Keep up the good thoughts and actions. :bravo:  :angel:  :tiphat:

Wanted to do multi posts but decided to agree with your post LarryK43... but here is some fantasizing for everyone:

http://www.viralnova.com/expensive-every-day-items/

Everyday items for the super-rich. Enjoy

some new underpants .......

You know that is exactly what I have been telling people for 3-years now. No lie! Tired of the colored-coded undies: yellow in the front, brown in the back and turn them inside out for another 2 more days before the wash!! Gotta get me some bleach!

Actually, I am thinking I will get the BEST 1 week, full-body oil massage from the hottest hooker..er, I mean massage professional here! Dunno, just saying......

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Actually, I could afford the new underwear. I wouldn't buy an object, but would be able to start-off with my son (who just turned 6!)on a life-time adventure trip to all the places his papa has gone before (Mongolia, Sahara, Altas Mtn, Andres Mtn, Cdn Rockies, various atolls, Patagonia, Sri Lanka, Kilimanjaro, Gobi, Great Wall (after the smog lifts), Halong Bay, Philippines, and the list goes on). It would 6 month or more of traveling to show him this beautiful planet and all the lovely people that share this place with him and I. Dunno, just saying.....Peace

• Upvote 1

:)When I first started investing in the Dinar 5 years ago, I had a long list of *things* I wanted to buy when it RV'd...Now 5 yrs later, my list has somewhat changed ...New house is on the list, but helping my family and peace of mind seems to be more important to me now. I have been blessed already and this RV is just the icing on the cake. :angel:

• Upvote 3

First I will tithe, second I will buy the old Farm back/with new combine and utensils, purchase the mobile home court behind my house convert it to home our Wounded Vets with a rehab center on premise. buy myself a 1971 Olds 442 W3 replace the rearend gears with 410s, buy an old apache 4x4 and rebuild it the way I want, new Indian motorcycle, get My Lady the vehicles she wants (or 1 new one...$$$), Gold/Silver Coins.

Actually, I could afford the new underwear. I wouldn't buy an object, but would be able to start-off with my son (who just turned 6!)on a life-time adventure trip to all the places his papa has gone before (Mongolia, Sahara, Altas Mtn, Andres Mtn, Cdn Rockies, various atolls, Patagonia, Sri Lanka, Kilimanjaro, Gobi, Great Wall (after the smog lifts), Halong Bay, Philippines, and the list goes on). It would 6 month or more of traveling to show him this beautiful planet and all the lovely people that share this place with him and I. Dunno, just saying.....Peace

Travelling is one of the most fascinating things to do for me... It's indeed Magic.

First I tithe off of the gross amount of what I cash in, in USD. At 10 -30 cents, I will buy a fully planned and completed estate plan with a unbreakable trust. Cash in about 1 million dinar ( about $300k USD) via the trust and pay off the cars and house (which would have been placed into the trust). Then start investing on the ISX.

Depending on how hard they (GOI & CBI) manage the float, when it reaches their intended $1.00 per I will cashout a couple million more, via the trust, and do number 3 and 4 off of one2ones list. Then start flipping houses. When it approaches the $3 goal I will cashout the rest and spend my time vacationing or on the mission field doing my thing for the Man above. All while managing my investments via my satelite phone to keep on blessing people God says to out of the over flow.

I may also buy anything I want at Costco and Costco online.

new york kevin has the right Idea.......I have a plan for under .25, between .25 and .50, and each increment in twenty five cents up to $1.00 the for each increment in .50 up to $3.00

No matter how small a trust is a must. Tax savings are a must.

I will be buying time with my family

As for me,         I would buy my daughter a house so she and her three children could live so I could have some peace and quiet around here.  Just getting too old to have to raise another family. I love them but I still need my space if you know what I mean.

:rocking-chair:

I feel your pain Brother!

• Upvote 1