Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Buying When the RV Hits ?

one2one

MY LIST ;

# 1--a huge yacht to live on [ no grass to mow ]--eat fish all day long

in the $ 100,000 class

# 2 Cessna 421 golden eagle---fly to football games

about $ 200,000 dollars

#3---a cattle and hog feedlot---give food to people for free :

#4---A 1000 acre corn farm in Iowa---with a brand new John Deere tractor

I've already lived aboard for 8 years...you're gonna need a lot more than 100K for a huge yacht

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 1

3 piece with Cajun rice and large diet coke from Popeye's Famous Fried Chicken!

Yes indeed "love that chicken from popeyes".

Buy some groceries and clothes for people in need.

Buy some groceries and clothes for people in need.

• Upvote 1

A truckload of J.I.T.B. tacos.

The two-for-ninty-nine-cents tacos.

Go ahead.

Laugh at me.

I don't care.

Those things, although not real tacos,

are DELICIOUS...

JackInTheBoxTaco.JPG

IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU ???

IT CANT BE GOOD FOR YOU !!!

Edited by reveldog

I do not understand why Christians still feel the old covenant under the Mosaic law is still in effect IF they believe Jesus died for our sins.  If he did and the old covenant is done away with....What is with the 10% tithe giving?  That was a requirement for ISRAELITES.  Not Christians.

The church still needs to be resourced. The church is supposed to be the hand of God, those under the new covenant. The Holy spirit works within us in this world to effect this world and bless it if we allow this process to happen.  So we give to help this process.  Giving is important.  Some tithe or give 10% and others less or more according to their situation.  Its the principal of giving that is important here. Jesus advocated giving everything away to help the poor and needy. 

We dont give to absolve ourselves of sin and nor did the Israelites under the Mosaic law.   

As for me,         I would buy my daughter a house so she and her three children could live so I could have some peace and quiet around here.  Just getting too old to have to raise another family. I love them but I still need my space if you know what I mean.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 5

I will not buy anything till I look at my finances and see where I stand, then I will give a lot of thought when I spend it for anything. I have been laid off for 5 years and have learned to tighten my belt. I will invest in silver or gold and some lead, but will think long and hard on spending any money on a whim purchase

• Upvote 2

its fun to fantasizze about this stuff but unless your sitting on like a billion dinar i dont think your dreams are going to happen. 40:1, 30:1 even 3:1 in my opinion is pipe dreams. In the next ten years I think we might wee like 0.25 and that would be pushing it.

i hope you have some other money besides dinar put away. my gf used to work for fifth third and would regularly have people come in and buy a million dinar and say it was their kids college fund. were talking about 5 years ago so that college fund is basically worth about $900, probably what they paid if not a bit less and its not really liquid. it makes me really sad that people would bank their childrens education on a longshot and not put any real money away

WHAT!!!! Dinar isn't real money??? lol

Depends on what the RV will be - I will wait until I have cashed-out and the funds is in the Bank before I decide - After that then I will communicate with my wife and we will pray and ask God to guide our decision making.  Until then I will keep waiting hopefully one day I will see this thing RV before I am to OLD to enjoy....

Not focusing a lot on buying so much stuff. It's more about what I will be able to do but, since I am a single girl with just my furry babies to take care of, I'd like to buy a beautiful old plantation home on a modest plot of land and live there peacefully for the rest of my life. I'm a multi-media artist so, I would have lots of space to create and write. I'd grow a huge garden and have lots of colorful and wonderfully smelling flowers everywhere. 

There is no shortage of people in need and I would like to contribute to those who would otherwise have no one to help them. I'm thinking of something along the lines of just LOOKING for those who need some kind of help. Maybe they are homeless, or hungry, or a battered woman, or an elder who is all alone. Maybe they are someone who just needs to hear some kind words and know that someone else in the world cares about them. Whatever it may be, I'd like to just give them the help they deserve and when possible do it anonymously. I don't want to just donate to a charity because if you know anything about charities you know that they aren't really all that charitable for the most part considering what they take in and what they actually put out anyway.

That's pretty much it for me... of course I may also buy a new vehicle that doesn't have over 150,000 miles on it lol.

• Upvote 2

A truckload of J.I.T.B. tacos.

The two-for-ninty-nine-cents tacos.

Go ahead.

Laugh at me.

I don't care.

Those things, although not real tacos,

are DELICIOUS...

JackInTheBoxTaco.JPG

Although I love Jack in the Box Breakfast Jacks, that does not look appetizing to me at all!  Have you read the ingredients?  That taco is built for your slow death.  Take care of yourself mrparrot, eat some nuts and berries - lol.  

Goooooooooooooo RV!   :backflip:  :soon:  :woot:

As for me,         I would buy my daughter a house so she and her three children could live so I could have some peace and quiet around here.  Just getting too old to have to raise another family. I love them but I still need my space if you know what I mean.

:rocking-chair:

Unfortunately, I know exactly what you mean vietnam1969.   :twocents:  :excl:  :salute:

Not focusing a lot on buying so much stuff. It's more about what I will be able to do but, since I am a single girl with just my furry babies to take care of, I'd like to buy a beautiful old plantation home on a modest plot of land and live there peacefully for the rest of my life. I'm a multi-media artist so, I would have lots of space to create and write. I'd grow a huge garden and have lots of colorful and wonderfully smelling flowers everywhere. 

There is no shortage of people in need and I would like to contribute to those who would otherwise have no one to help them. I'm thinking of something along the lines of just LOOKING for those who need some kind of help. Maybe they are homeless, or hungry, or a battered woman, or an elder who is all alone. Maybe they are someone who just needs to hear some kind words and know that someone else in the world cares about them. Whatever it may be, I'd like to just give them the help they deserve and when possible do it anonymously. I don't want to just donate to a charity because if you know anything about charities you know that they aren't really all that charitable for the most part considering what they take in and what they actually put out anyway.

That's pretty much it for me... of course I may also buy a new vehicle that doesn't have over 150,000 miles on it lol.

I knew I liked you for more than your good looks and sharing my birthday - lol   You have a big heart and a love of animals - I wish more people were like that.  Keep up the good thoughts and actions. :bravo:  :angel:  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

larryk43,

Awe thanks... and if nothing happens in my lifetime with the dinar at least I can say I had a really great experience here on DV. It has definitely been a learning experience that will not soon be forgotten. I enjoy all of the different views and sometimes wacky personas but, most of all I enjoy encountering people like yourself who seem so genuine and kind.

Oh yeah, and we have the same birthday! Anymore March 3rders out there?

• Upvote 2