Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone besides me noticed just how often the employees of the CE Call Centers are called in to work.....and the work is never there?  Seriously, for almost the last year (at least 4-5 times a week) our "Gurus" (sometimes one, but most often three or four) tell us that "bank people are called into the Call Centers to get ready for us to RV/CE."  Besides the obvious -- how really stupid it is to claim this -- imagine all the money that would be being spent if indeed they WERE calling in staff!

Handling this RV when it happens will be staffed and managed by banks.  Guess what?  THEY DO THIS EVERYDAY....IN THE BANK.....AT THE TELLER WINDOWS!  I know that when this happens there'll be people in droves coming into bank lobbies to do exchanges and they'll have to make arrangements to have people go to offices with bank supervisors/managers to do paperwork and conduct these transactions, BUT, call centers do NOT have offices and cubicles for this -- bank buildings do!  I own a large medical billing call center.  For each 100 call people in cubicles, we have one senior manager in an office and three supervisors in cubicles.  How would it be possible in a call center to "service" the numbers of people that will be RV'ing?

Quite honestly, if we spent the time to really dissect ALL the crap we're "guru-ed" with every day, we'd never get anything else in our lives done.  The sad thing to me is that there are SO many innocents who read and listen to this thinking their news is factual.  That really bugs me.  But this constant call center staffing stuff has pushed me over the edge.

• Upvote 2

The most immoral so-called "guru" in this whole adventure is Mr. Tony Renfrow, his brother Ray, Okie and a handful of others who spoon-feed the brain dead masses through the assistance of Recr@ps and several other sites. I've been in this ride since 2009. Been reading here since 2011. Now logic would dictate that when one "any second now" rumor has run it's course, another fabrication will follow. It gets those web sites "hits" thus earning revenue in one way or another. We can only surmise that Recr@ps makes money through this process as they have been running banners encouraging people to click and buy for Christmas through those links. So if Okie and Tony don't fabricate some new "intel" from bus loads in NY crashing the banks to call centers being staffed, no site hits = no revenue. Yes it's immoral. But just try to get Recr@ps to print an opposing view. The constant flow of BS keeps the sheeples coming to the feed trough. I'm just hoping there is some kind of justice for those propigating lies and the site owners as well.

• Upvote 1

What surprises me is that these "so called guru followers" dont get it by now. I mean its only been how many years now? These gurus lies get old after a while and people still hang on to every single word they have to say. Are they really that stupid or is it just my impression ?  I would think that some one that was seriously interested in this investment would search all over the place to compare information thats out there.  But I guess thats not the case.   :twocents:    Oh well........ :shrug:

What surprises me is that these "so called guru followers" dont get it by now. I mean its only been how many years now? These gurus lies get old after a while and people still hang on to every single word they have to say. Are they really that stupid or is it just my impression ?  I would think that some one that was seriously interested in this investment would search all over the place to compare information thats out there.  But I guess thats not the case.   :twocents:    Oh well........ :shrug:

Millionaire, I hate to say this and mean nothing negative in what I'm saying, but I think many if not most of the Guru Followers are not highly astute in financial matters and saw this as an inexpensive way to invest a little money that will have a huge return.  Because of their lack of experience in the business world they trust others who "say" that they ARE experienced and can help these investors.  That makes what the gurus are doing even worse -- taking advantage of the "little people." 

Of course everyone who invests in anything should know the ins and outs of whatever they're investing in.  But their not knowing doesn't give any guru a free pass.  I'm pretty certain some of these so called gurus are going to get popped by authorities for what they've done.  It's just another sad case of getting taken  advantage of.