Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Un-Aired Pro-Gun Commercial Will Definitely Freak Out A Liberal

Where is the stripper and automatic weapon? I see a woman who came home late, relaxing in front of the TV and her house gets broken into. The gun is a semi auto not an automatic. She could have been anybodies daughter or wife coming home. Even if she is a stripper she still has the right to be safe in her home and not be terrorized by anyone. If that was me,my wife or one of my daughters they would have had the meat wagon there and not an ambulance.

• Upvote 3

Not really Yota... your crap gets very little attention.

How about this?

During these "Holidays" maybe we could find someone to be kind to.

That is my goal. :)

Thats a very commendable goal Mag .

But make sure you keep it lock and loaded anyway.

Have a SAFE and Merry Christmas sweety. 

Pretty funny videos guys.    

• Upvote 3

Thats a very commendable goal Mag .

But make sure you keep it lock and loaded anyway.

Have a SAFE and Merry Christmas sweety. 

Pretty funny videos guys.    

Dang Dawg :facepalm1: ..you made me have to view it anyway...Psst Maggie..Please put me on Ignore...just as I have you..then you don't have to worry about the Crap.... :moon-from-car: 

• Upvote 7

Dang Dawg :facepalm1: ..you made me have to view it anyway...Psst Maggie..Please put me on Ignore...just as I have you..then you don't have to worry about the Crap.... :moon-from-car: 

Me too Me too Maggie!!  Thanks for the great videos! 

Strippers with automatic weapons......Nice!!!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

ROFLMAO Of course that's all you got out of it!  Nothing hotter then a hot chick with a gun!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

nice reply from somebody whos goal is to be kind  :butt-kicking:

Nice to see you Mr McWhipit :)

You really don't need to give me a kick in the a$$... seeing that I have already recieved 7 lovely little rubies.

Pardon me... I just get fed up with trivial bullspit sometimes... it's all good though.

Merry Christmas to You and Yours Mr McWhipit... I mean that. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Downvote 2

***///

Funny stuff, YerYOTAness ! :lol:  :twothumbs:

You bring SO much to this site. 

The news articles alone have educated & informed so many highly intelligent Dinarians here!

That's why we consider YOU to be the master at the controls of our DinarRollerCoaster Ride !  :tiphat:

For all you do here, we Salute you, Sir !  :salute:  :salute:  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Maggie you are right. Lets find someone to be nice to. The girl, well I have a daughter. I would like to think she would do the same thing. Except I would hope she would double tap center mass. That way yota would not have to worry about his daughter!

Maggie, my friend, I hope and pray you never have to encounter an incident simular. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.

Der me... I meant to say "really" fuzzbut. :)

Maggie you are right. Lets find someone to be nice to. The girl, well I have a daughter. I would like to think she would do the same thing. Except I would hope she would double tap center mass. That way yota would not have to worry about his daughter!

Maggie, my friend, I hope and pray you never have to encounter an incident simular. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.

We have both been here a long time my friend.

Of course we all have our "home protection devises" .

Goes without saying that we would want our daughters to potect themselves.

Sorry... this thread may not have been the best example of the "crap" that has been brought into this site.

Ya gotta admit.... there is a certain amount of crap though. :D

R2D2 You Have Always Been Special To Me...  Love You Man.