Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT IS ALREADY 3.44 IN IRAQ

Markinsa

He's not lying! 3.44 AM and 3.44 PM. :lol:

IT IS ALREADY 3.44 IN IRAQ

Tuesday, 10 December, 2013 | OkieOilMan

12-10-2013 OkieOilMan:   THERE ARE AN INJUNCTION BEING FILED IN D.C. PRESENTLY FOR A GAG ORDER ON THIS WHOLE PROCESS AND THE PUBLIC IS BARRED FROM THE COURT ROOM WHERE THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS PRESENTING THE INJUNCTION. IT WOULD BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN AN N.D.A–IT WOULD MAKE IT A PUNISHABLE OFFENSE TO DIS-OBEY A COURT INJUNCTION.

I PERSONALLY THINK ON THE SURFACE WHILE A COURT INJUNCTION SEEMS A LITTLE DIRE, IT MAY BE A POSITIVE INDICATOR. IF THERE WERE TO BE NO R/V–WHY WOULD A GAG ORDER BE ISSUED? I THINK THIS MAY BE A NECESSARY MOVE TO GIVE MORE “TEETH” TO THE N.D.A. REQUIRED OF US.

EVEN IF WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN IRAQI INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT —YOUR DINAR WILL BE WORTH CONSIDERABLY MORE THAN YOU GAVE FOR IT.—IT IS ALREADY 3.44 IN IRAQ—THAT WOULD BE WORSE CASE SCENARIO…WE WILL EXCEED THAT A GREAT DEAL.

-

I am so slow. It took me a full day to figure that one. I will need to check if I have blond hair now.

Sarge's girls this if for you... :eyebrows:

***///

Thank you for judging us, TYKE...

Gee,  we'd never have known the truth about our evil ways here unless you'd have cast it upon us.... <_<

... :lol: !

Black Magic Women.............lol!  You put a spell on me!  :lol:   This sure is a fun ride!

• Upvote 1

Okie is a complete moron. Too bad the tornado only got his house. His bs has cost many people dearly. He needs a foot jammed up his sorry butt. He spreads his bs like some knight in shining armour out to save the world. Sorry sucker will definately reap all he has sown. Gag order, someone needs to gag him.

• Upvote 1

I expected nothing less from you, Sarge, and also expected you to be the first.  Too predictable!  Not a good battle strategy. No worries about anything else from me. :bravo:

Why don't you try Dinar Recraps?  It seems that it would be a better suited site for you.  A bunch of Christians praising the Lord for ................what?  And, they don't post anything that contradicts their beloved so-called gurus.  Sounds like just the place for you to snuggle up and be comfy.  

Are you for real?  This is the best site for honesty and reality.......and, we have a little fun in the process - WITH NO LYING SLIMY PRETENDERS!  :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1