Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why a 30 Day Deadline to Exchange?

Canuk

I don't know if Adam can address this question........or anyone else in the know.  If Iraq has decided NOT to come out with smaller denomination and remove the 3 zeros for awhile..........what is the big rush to have all of the Iraq currency exchanged in 30 days?  Are we in the international community still being tied to the Dec. 1-30th exchange period now that they are rethinking and delaying  their timelines to introduce new currency?

Thanks folks.

What have you been smokin'? 30 days? LOL

IF & WHEN they decide to change their currency - the world will be notified and there is usually a 6 month/1 year time frame to trade in the old and get the new. This can be accomplished at any ME money changer or bank.

First they need to RV (which has NOT happened yet), then the currency needs to go international (which ain't happened yet) so any talk about about a limited time for exchange is silly.

Guru poo-poo. If you've been digesting ANYTHING from Tony or Okie....decontaminate, then leave the dark side and read the news section on DV. Click your heels together three times and repeat...there's NO place like home, there's NO place like home, there's NO place like home.

• Upvote 1

Guru poo-poo. If you've been digesting ANYTHING from Tony or Okie....decontaminate, then leave the dark side and read the news section on DV. Click your heels together three times and repeat...there's NO place like home, there's NO place like home, there's NO place like home.

That did NOT work for me when I tried it. :(

• Upvote 1

I don't know if Adam can address this question........or anyone else in the know.  If Iraq has decided NOT to come out with smaller denomination and remove the 3 zeros for awhile..........what is the big rush to have all of the Iraq currency exchanged in 30 days?  Are we in the international community still being tied to the Dec. 1-30th exchange period now that they are rethinking and delaying  their timelines to introduce new currency?

Thanks folks.

No answer but, hopefully you are Not asking the same question 3 years from now.

ToTo we are STILL in Kansas!

Thanks folks.

there has been no news of a 30 day exchange period. your the only one stating this with nothing to back it. there is no rush because there is no 30 day exchange period.