Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to the next parliamentary session

yota691

Announces the postponement of the parliamentary Economic implement raise zeros from the currency to the next parliamentary session

Tuesday, 10 January 1 / December 2013 07:38

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad where]

Announced the parliamentary Economic Committee, the central bank to postpone the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency to the next parliamentary session.

Committee member, said the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib, told all of Iraq [where], "The project to delete the zeros feet of the previous administration of the Central Bank at the time of any Shabibi former Fed governor . "

She added: "There were preparations and preparations by the administration about those restructure the currency , including the Iraqi delete the zeros, and they had the good steps taken by them on this issue and were waiting for government approval to start the project. "

Najib explained that "the new administration of the Central Bank, which is headed by Abdel Basset Turkish agency has other plans and procedures," indicating that they are "looking at the project raise zeros that he is not in too early."

And saw an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, the deletion of zeros as a "necessity" because the figures in the current difficult currency counted, but keep the central bank is the owner of the decision to choose the time of implementation of this project. "

She Najeebeh the belief that "near the parliamentary elections to make the central bank thinks postponing the implementation of the deletion of zeros or restructure the currency beyond the elections and the formation of a new government. "ended 2

Edited by yota691

bad for us, rv will not happen for us if delayed again :(

GM Soeharto and all of DV..if this was suppose to be done 2 years ago..it would have been a cluster Mess...Let's hope when it is appropriate time ..it is a Success..so to wait for them to get it right..I'm all for it...

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

that  last sentence  says  it all ----  wait till new  government  is seated , after the elections,  see if the  new guys are full of poop , or will they have a good political team to keep Iraq  in a strong position ,   after   4 2014  ------- we  will  now  have  new  look out  dates  -------->  5 2014  first one ,    1 2015   second date......   not sooo   soooonnnn  

• Upvote 2

And the next, and the next, and the next, and the next,  and the next,  and the next,  and the next,  and the next,  and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next 

parliamentary session!
  • Upvote 3

If so, raising of the zero's after elections would sound about right for  RD.  Redoms usually are initiated after elections for political reasons.  It seems to me there are two plans on the table here, 1. deleting zero's, which I hate, its redenomination.  2, restructuring the currency....I think I might like that one better.  Anyway it sounds like two different plans in this sentence.

She Najeebeh the belief that "near the parliamentary elections to make the central bank thinks postponing the implementation of the deletion of zeros or restructure the currency beyond the elections and the formation of a new government. ".

And the next, and the next, and the next, and the next,  and the next,  and the next,  and the next,  and the next,  and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next 

parliamentary session!

"THANKS"... in the word of Sandfly. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THINK THERE GOING TO POST WHAT THEIR REALLY GOING TO DO

Come on gang at least try to read between the shoe throwing.

actually yes. central banks will detail rd's years or months in advance, hold conferences, will debate in the political areana, will take there info to the media, and must prep the citizens on the restructuring before hand.

yes they usually do this

bad for us, rv will not happen for us if delayed again :(

this great news. if they delete zeroes, you'll be lucky to break even, and lucky to be able to exchange outside of iraq

this is the best news we could hear, besides a rv. i love it

there is zero chance deleting three zeroes is a rv. theres not a 0.0001% chance its a rv of the current iqd. its impossible. i know that may surprise or upset some people. if you dont know, just research it on your own. its not even debatable. if you beieve otherwise, thats fine. im not trying to upset or convince people otherwise. simpy do the research and you will see where i formed my view. peace

If your not tryin to convince why with the broken record routine. Zero chance that this will be last time you mention what you just did above. Oh and I'm trying to upset anyone either. GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!  & GO Zero chance's!!!!!

oh caz, i love you to much to not talk you.

caz, am i allowed to engage in conversation? it is impossible deleting three zeroes is a rv. its a fact. every singe economists would agree with me. im so sorry, you dont want to register or believe it. as i said, im not trying to upset you or anyone else. you dont have to believe it.

why are you shielding the community, from my posts?

i hold dinar and want a rv. go rv. i want a rv more than anyone, and we could see one. deleting zeroes is not a rv, cannot be a rv. i never move from that stance.

• Upvote 1

if you thousands and thousands of dollars on the line. make a few calls to the experts and ask if there is the slightest chance deleting three zeroes is a rv. post your response.

lets have real intel and info, and have a conversation about the findings. its the heart of this venture.

its not me saying its impossible, its the economics saying it. im just repeating it

Sandstorm,

Yes you are repeating.......................again............................. and again...................................and again....................................and again......................and again......................................and again.........................................................and again...............................and again.........................and again................and again...............and again........................and again.......................and again....................and again..................and again...............and again........and again..................and again................and again......................and again.................and again...................and again..................and again....................and again...............and again...........................and again.............and again..................the energizer bunny has nothing on you 

oh caz, i love you to much to not talk you.

caz, am i allowed to engage in conversation? it is impossible deleting three zeroes is a rv. its a fact. every singe economists would agree with me. im so sorry, you dont want to register or believe it. as i said, im not trying to upset you or anyone else. you dont have to believe it.

why are you shielding the community, from my posts?

i hold dinar and want a rv. go rv. i want a rv more than anyone, and we could see one. deleting zeroes is not a rv, cannot be a rv. i never move from that stance.

Im no savvy economist but I tend to agree here.  Removing the zeroes would be admitting defeat.  It would do absolutely nothing for the iraqui economy but keep them where they are.  Of course if they remove the zeroes and then about six months later the economy floats upwards then that would prove to have been an intentional scam to bilk the investors.  But what do I know?!

• Upvote 2