Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony's 12-8-13 Why hasn't he been pain yet with all his contacts.

Brisco

TNT Tony Blast Sunday Evening

12/08/20135 Comments

Sunday Evening Update 12/08/13

Good Evening TNT.........I wish I had the 800#s to give you, but I don't (not yet). 

I just wanted to take this time to let everyone know that both the IMF and the UST have informed us that they have completed or are completing their pre-RV exchanges tonight.

I know that all call centers have been placed on standby or on call for tonight.  I know that security has also been placed on standby or on call.  They are currently having high level meetings with both.  I don't know if this will be activated tonight, but I do know that I am being told it is/should be our turn now........

I can't do anything about those that got paid before us, so I sure as hell am not going to let it affect my exchange or my future.  I will prepare for my exchange and continue with the plan I have laid out for my future and the legacy that I will leave.

Read More Link on Right

Right here, right now, tonight, I will choose to control what I can and that is to believe in the contacts that I have.  They have told me again today, that people were paid out yesterday and though they don't know each other, they all came with the same $32+ rate. 

So if tonight is our night great.  If tonight is not our night, I look forward to tomorrow, because one thing I know for sure is.......IT IS COMING.

They heard me on the last call and more importantly they heard you on the last call and they agree you should have been paid by now. 

Let's let them have their meetings tonight and see what happens.  Everyone is saying it is now our time.  (I don't know what day that really means, but I am hopeful for tomorrow.)

TNTDinar   11/08/13    Tony

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Everyone is saying it is now our time.  (I don't know what day that really means, but I am hopeful for tomorrow.)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/167275-tonys-12-8-13-why-hasnt-he-been-pain-yet-with-all-his-contacts/#ixzz2mwFLxdm7

does not know what that means?????

:facepalm3: 

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

So the IMF and UST are informing him that people exchanged at $32?

He just made this public.

Isn't this activity ILLEGAL?!

What about the politicians who exchanged?!

How is it that the lid is off the jar and no one notices or does anything about it?!

EXCHANGE ME NOW OR I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!

• Upvote 1

He hasn't been pain yet because no one near him was mad enough to punch his face yet?

OK that's all I got.

Oh yeah and

12-9-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony ::: They do want it before Christmas which is right now. 

SLAMMA JAMMA EVERYONE!!!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone is saying it is now our time.  (I don't know what day that really means, but I am hopeful for tomorrow.)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/167275-tonys-12-8-13-why-hasnt-he-been-pain-yet-with-all-his-contacts/#ixzz2mwFLxdm7

does not know what that means?????

:facepalm3: 

Yeah, it means Today.......Only Not Yet