Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Of Retreating From The Deletion Of Zeros And The Issuance ...

DinarThug

Well, they can't move to a global market without a reality rate or while on USD. I'm no expert but that I know. This seems to be going against every piece of positive news coming out of Iraq as of late.

Also...

It's important to note that, while appearing it might be, this is not a statement at all from the CBI or anyone in parliament for that matter. It's from some unidentified source, claiming to be close to, which may or may not be true.

Edited by _RFJ
  • Upvote 1

I haven't seen anything anywhere else so I'm guessing this is bogus article as well. I'm thinking if anything is happening it's not going to be until M is gone and we got a budget. So all this talk by end of year is hopium. It would be nice but it's not real.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Well, they can't move to a global market without a reality rate or while on USD. I'm no expert but that I know. This seems to be going against every piece of positive news coming out of Iraq as of late.

Also...

It's important to note that, while appearing it might be, this is not a statement at all from the CBI or anyone in parliament for that matter. It's from some unidentified source, claiming to be close to, which may or may not be true.

iraq does not ever have to move the rate. it doesnt matter what laws pass or what organization. even if they recognize it international, they are fixed and dont have to move the rate. ah look iraq is joining the wto. doesnt matter there are wto countries with worst rates than iraq. ahh.. itaq passed the hcl. doesnt matter, doesnt add squat to the currency, and it definitely doesnt mean the rate must change.

this is good news. deleting zeroes is not what we want. besides, i dont see the u.s wanting iraq to go off dollars. with qe3, we need demand to stay.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well for any who want to think any second now they are welcome to go to TNT and drink that kool aid. I believe it could be smoke to THey prolly don't want to show their hand because too much info they don't want out is coming out. Hey but what do I know. No one has been right so far.

• Upvote 1

For Iraq to more forward they need a strong stable government.. Iraq still tops the list as the worlds most corrupt country ..

For Iraq to more forward they need a strong stable government.. Iraq still tops the list as the worlds most corrupt country .. To me it seems as if any form of currency restructure is a long way off because nothing seems to be moving forward there.. And it doesn't seem as if it ever will

Most corrupt country? They must be right on our heels...

• Upvote 1