Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Feeling the Heat

This comes over from my sceond most faviorte site bither reports. You all know what my very favorite site is....

Gillar also confirmed that when Obama was purportedly born on August 4, 1961, health departments were still using the 1960 vital statistics coding manual which clearly would have required the term "*****" to be used as the race of Barack Obama Sr., not African. Gillar next pointed out that if someone listed their race as black or Afro-American, or colored, they were to be reported as ***** according to the manual. Gillar added that many agencies are lying for Obama and there are going to be a lot of people going to jail over this.

HawaiiLongFormBirthCertificate-Negro-Red

Peace

Happy PHD to all. We the People won't let you down!

Come on RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

A corporation can appoint anybody as their CEO.  Even the UNITED STATES CORP can appoint a Kenyan.  To think that Republicans don't know what this is all truly about.  They know exactly that this is a game of duality.  Look deeper.  The illusion of duality goes much much further.   

A corporation can appoint anybody as their CEO.  Even the UNITED STATES CORP can appoint a Kenyan.  To think that Republicans don't know what this is all truly about.  They know exactly that this is a game of duality.  Look deeper.  The illusion of duality goes much much further.   

Exactly. It's like the "big time wrestlers" years ago. All show and when its over they are having burgers and beer in the back. In fact that is why there pensions are so big - to keep their moths shut.

What they did not realize is the power of the internet and in order for them to win they have to cut two things; Gas (both fuel and heat) and the internet.

• Upvote 1

Hahahahahahaha

Obama is not feeling anything, because this has been debunked so many times its not even funny.

In the court cases where the birthers have tried to pass this bunk as proof the judge\s have said time after time

You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet.

Taitz v Obama Appeal (formerly Taitz v Occidental

Or how about, none of the “expert” witnesses were credible as experts, they had no credentials, and the plaintiffs never measured up to the burden of evidence that was needed to convince courts that the President was not eligible to serve.

Nice to see you exaggerating the facts AGAIN

Fair is fair. If the birthers are going to question Barack Obama’s birth certificate by comparing it to another “authentic” one, it seems only fair that the birthers should provide some authentication for theirs.

The Hawaii Department of Health says:

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

I have authentication for Obama’s birth certificate. What do the birthers have for this one?

tempmonckton-obama-type13_Page_07_Image_

Birthers don’t even say where that redacted image came from, much less provide any authentication.

A number of purported Hawaiian birth certificates have surfaced over the past 5 years, but only Obama’s has any official provenance–and yet Obama’s is the only one called into question by birthers. That seems backwards reasoning to me. The photo above came from a British eccentric, Lord Monckton of Benchley via WorldNetDaily, who never says where he got it. Monckton labeled it “authentic;” however, Vogt labeled another birth certificate (one Jerome Corsi at WorldNetDaily called “authentic”) a forgery. If the birthers cannot even agree on what’s fake and what’s not, why should others have confidence in their judgment about any of them?

According to the 1960 Census, the population of Hawaii was 632,772, of which 4,943 or .78%, were black. There were around 14,000 births in 1961, and maybe 100 black parents were listed on a birth certificate, and of the non-duplicated number of those certificates, how many do you think the birthers have seen? I would think that it is an extremely small number, and what are the chances that they should come up with exactly what they needed, a race changed to “*****?”1That’s what one would normally suspect being “too good to be true.”

An alternate hypothesis to the certificate being true is that it was an altered version of a real one, altered by striking out “Colored” and adding “*****.” The certificate was obviously altered—the only question is whether the alteration was contemporary to the birth or recent.

I’m not going to attempt an image analysis, but I cannot help but notice that the word “*****” is conveniently fuzzy compared to other words.

There maybe nothing wrong there, but again, this document has no provenance, the image is of poor quality, and it would be easy to add “- – - – -    *****” on top of what was already there with an old typewriter to provide just what the birthers needed, in the same way the Cold Case Posse cooked up a fake race code table to try to challenge the same entry. (If you believe the Cold Case Posse race codes—and you shouldn’t—then this certificate is clearly wrong.)

I am not saying that this certificate isn’t true, but we know that birthers fabricate evidence, and this is awfully convenient. It simply cannot be accepted without something in the way of provenance, and there is none.

1A birth certificate is a legal document signed by the parent under penalty of law. The only way this document could have been legitimately changed was with the approval of the signer, not by some clerk at the Department of Health afterwards.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"It is almost certainly a BC 3 or even a BC 4  if the “Certification of Live Birth” posted on the Daily Kos blog and the fightthesmears.com website by the Obama campaign is a forgery."  

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/clearing-the-smoke-june10/#7S1gczGhlJvaHtWu.99

​For some reason I am leaning towards what the two long time law men are saying.

These two men Arpaio and Zullo are saying they have 175 pages of evedienc and growing. These are two law men that put people away for crimes day in and day out.

They say they are gathering evidence daily and I hope as CSI's they are not blowing smoke. Naturally, if they were they would be put in jail themselves. 

The O team can not stop what they are saying because at trial the O team would have everything subpoenaed and they work so hard in hiding it in the first place. 

One way or the other these are exciting times here in the good ol' USA.

And just in case I am being prepared. Prepared for what? I am not sure. Just the same I am preparing for winter...

As I just typed that I remembered my grandfather would always split wood until the sheds were full and then just for good measure he would pile a 10% load out side....

Peace

Come on RV.

"To put it bluntly, the Factcheck photos have been "Frankensteined," just as the Factcheck scan image was cobbled together with the parts of different COLBs. The use of the term, "document" is simply for expediency sake, as no, single "real" document was used for these photos or for the scan image."

Thanks again Mark.....

That good for nothing maggot has done more to destroy this country and Constitution than the USSR could have ever dreamed.  He stole the election with rigged machines which is basically accepted as knowledge.  He had dead people voting for him which is proven and had people purposely vote repeatedly.  America is a laughing stock world wide.  We are not feared nor respected.  When he leaves the White House inventory the antiques and count the silverware. 

• Upvote 1