Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My theory on the dinar rv thing.

well that  is  a thought ,   so  I see with your 38  post,  you are getting out next week ,  and save 49 years of  roller coaster  ride ?  <_<  ...   {  o k   with that said ,   a few people  have made mention ,  that  what  could  central bank  do  to gain  dinar  out of country ? there really isn`t any big  button  to push  to  regain  the dinar out of country that I know of , except ------ increase the value of the dinar it self .   but  if  the central bank  wishes the dinar  to do nothing  , for over 10 more years  well that isn`t going to get any dinars any where fast ,  people will  just grow tired of  Iraq , and all of  desert turmoil,  and  sell back dinar  to who  ever ,  but also  needs to be said ,  that  the theory  of  how much dinar is floating  out side of  Iraq  isn`t enough  that  central bank really worries too  much  about it!  

and  lets  put  in the Iraqi  people ,     the  idea  Iraq is going to re-value  dinar  for all  on the planet  is  not a wise  idea at all , the  dinar is a currency for only Iraq ,  and  the  people of Iraq will either  grow ever impatient with  g.o.i   and central bank ,   and   the  street protest will gain strength  again  , like it did in  Egypt , Lebanon ,  and  the region  ,   { arab spring  all over  again }    so for this to go on for 50  more years  I will think  that  Iraq will have split into  more  individual  provinces  before that time if  the  currency  and  oil  profits are not  agreed  with , very soon   

• Upvote 2

It's good that we have a free voice in this country. The downside to that is that you hear many views that may not be your own. Many may be uninformed and uneducated but you've got to be tolerant of them for other people may disagree with you as well.. :) Only in USA right.

Do some reading is all I would say anonymous5 and thank you for your thought. Truth is it's got to do something not just for us but for themselves and their country. We've placed a bet. Just like the lottery. Have you ever bought lottery ticket? Have you got a stake in this lottery? If not! Isn't there something else you could be doing with your time???? Just saying....

Go RV.

Good Luck everyone.

• Upvote 3

Did I say I was getting out? I am as hopeful as anyone, but contrary to the pumpers, everyday or every other day its going to pop, is getting super stale right now, so, I am trying to be perceptive into what I feel may or may nor happen. This is an investment, long term, and risky. I haven't over invested, as I am still able to function with out this, and if I win a little, that's good, too. Only invest what you can afford is the motto I have heard repeated, often. I will just list this in my will, so that other family members are aware that's it's here, so when it does pop, they will know, and not just leave it in some box packed in the attic, collecting dust, losing value.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anonymous5,      Why would you even start this thread?  :shrug:

You've obviously been on this site long enough to know that we are all very hopeful of this actually happening.

So why would you even come on and say such a thing. Unfortunately look at how many negs you've gotten!

I can very well understand that a lot of people are frustrated beyond words.  But the beauty of this forum is to support each other and give one another hope. 

Im well aware of the risks but we're almost there and Im sorry for you if you fail to see that.   As for Pumpers  "really" you bother following pumpers, gurus ?  Any one who does,  needs to get a life,  cause if by now you dont get it you never will.

Be happy that we are at the end of this ride and that we all have a place to share our joy and excitement with each other.

Be positive,    "We're almost there"   STAY FOCUSED    :peace:

50 more years....I dont think so.     :shakehead:    The time is NOW............. :woot:

• Upvote 4

50 mins , 50 hours , 50 days , 50 weeks, 50 months ...... I could settle for all of those , but 50 years ..... No.

If you knew anything about monetary history you would know that in 50 years the world economic landscape will be completely different to what we see today.

Paper money probably wont exist in 20 years

• Upvote 2

You've obviously been on this site long enough to know that we are all very hopeful of this actually happening.

So why would you even come on and say such a thing. Unfortunately look at how many negs you've gotten!

I can very well understand that a lot of people are frustrated beyond words.  But the beauty of this forum is to support each other and give one another hope. 

Im well aware of the risks but we're almost there and Im sorry for you if you fail to see that.   As for Pumpers  "really" you bother following pumpers, gurus ?  Any one who does,  needs to get a life,  cause if by now you dont get it you never will.

Be happy that we are at the end of this ride and that we all have a place to share our joy and excitement with each other.

50 more years....I dont think so.     :shakehead:    The time is NOW............. :woot:

I don't care about negs.... This is a thought and opinion thread, in the thought and opinion area.... Sorry if I propose a thought that is different, at least it's original. So, fing, neg that!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

50 mins , 50 hours , 50 days , 50 weeks, 50 months ...... I could settle for all of those , but 50 years ..... No.

If you knew anything about monetary history you would know that in 50 years the world economic landscape will be completely different to what we see today.

Paper money probably wont exist in 20 years

Probably much less than that ( paper money...20 years)

We're at the end of this ride?  What ride?  We're not even moving.  Why do Dinarians continue to say they "Know the risks" and many admit it's a long shot yet they insist it's imminent and will positively happen someday?  Stay focused on what? Your plan? Sound like a **************** post.  Staying positive has nothing to do with an RV actually happening.  Share our joy together?  Oh brother.  This is getting embarrassing. 

At least if it happens in 50 years it will happen.  You should take that in a heartbeat.  Better than not happening at all which is what is actually going to happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello fellow dinarians.plz dont take this the wrong way.i dont believe we will se an rv.ri or anything to do with the currency we hold ever.there is so much of this currency throughout the world, that it would break the camels back.while I still hold on by a small thread, I dont have much hope for this.ill just keep buying penny stocks, at least only about 95 percent of those fail.hope and best wishes .....and mmmmeeeeerrryyyy cchhrriissmmaass to all.even those of you trying to change everything about the country I love and fought for

Anonymous5, Why would you even start this thread? :shrug:

I can very well understand that a lot of people are frustrated beyond words. But the beauty of this forum is to support each other and give one another hope.

Im well aware of the risks but we're almost there and Im sorry for you if you fail to see that. As for Pumpers "really" you bother following pumpers, gurus ? Any one who does, needs to get a life, cause if by now you dont get it you never will.

Be positive, "We're almost there" STAY FOCUSED :peace:

50 more years....I dont think so. :shakehead: The time is NOW............. :woot:

Nice post.

Go RV! I'm ready NOW. And filled with hopium.

• Upvote 1

We're at the end of this ride?  What ride?  We're not even moving.  Why do Dinarians continue to say they "Know the risks" and many admit it's a long shot yet they insist it's imminent and will positively happen someday?  Stay focused on what? Your plan? Sound like a **************** post.  Staying positive has nothing to do with an RV actually happening.  Share our joy together?  Oh brother.  This is getting embarrassing. 

At least if it happens in 50 years it will happen.  You should take that in a heartbeat.  Better than not happening at all which is what is actually going to happen.

So sorry to see that you're such a BITTER and negative person.   

• Upvote 1

So sorry to see that you're such a BITTER and negative person.   

I'm not.  Because I'm not bitter or negative at all.  I couldn't be more upbeat and positive about life.  What I am negative about is Dinar websites continually lying to the public about this stupid craze.  Over on another site people worship these gurus with love and adoration posts and believe in the PTB's cashing in first and 800#s and NDA's and the secret nature of it all.  I mean it really blows my mind that anyone who isn't mentally challenged would by 1 dinar worth of this worthless paper.  Greed and ignorance make otherwise good, normal people do crazy things.

Edited by pudge