Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I guess it was only a matter of time but looks like 2 dinar dealers are now accepting bitcoins currencytradeinternational and buyiraqidinarhere. figured it was only a matter of time with all the hype about them these days.

i had posted the other day i was looking to liquidate some of my dinar to buy bitcoins. i wonder if these dealers will buy dinar and pay out in bitcoins but i doubt it. probably gonna check though.

ahh  from  what I have been hearing of bit coin,   you might get  1 bitcoin for  1 million dinar ,,,,  not the 1 too 1   we are looking for I must admit

well yeah nobody is gonna give you one to one regardless of whether its cash bitcoins or mexican pesos lol. bitcoins could be a way to acquire dinar cheap if you happenned to get into bitcoins at a low price and they went up. im actually kinda surprised a dealer or anyone selling merchandise would want to take. most businesses work on pretty small margins and considering bitcoins in 2 days fell from like over $1200 to under $6 that would wipe away all profits and actually probably put a company accepting them at a loss of a few hundred bucks.