Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad back down and accept the Kurdistan oil export to Turkey

yota691

Iraqi source confirmed a close relationship with the government of the province of Kurdistan that Baghdad has dropped its opposition to the Petroleum Contracts region with Turkey, but without the fear that the announcement of the shake its image in front of the citizens after severe intransigence in refusing contracts expressed by the past three days.

The source said that the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani, who knew his remarks firearms against those contracts is in fact approved, as well as Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, but not be unable to announce that motivated electoral trying to give the impression to the citizens care to the wealth of Iraqis and not to waste them entertained, which was confirmed by Shahristani told him earlier this week.

And at the same level it has H. announcement of this approval in Vienna today and away from Baghdad, where the detection and Iraqi Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee to the Iraqi government agreed to export oil Kurdistan to Turkey, but will oversee it and are put oil revenue source at the expense of a UN registered for Iraqi oil revenues.

The coffee at a news conference in the Austrian capital Vienna on the sidelines of the conference of OPEC, said that "the Kurdistan Regional Government will issue oil using the system to measure metric is managed by the Ministry of Oil in Baghdad," he said, adding that this understanding could lead to a formal agreement through This month, which Bojbha resume powers of the region to export oil through the pipeline Kirkuk-Ceyhan, "following that" the understanding that has been reached will help the country strengthen its oil exports next year to reach the rate of 3.4 million barrels per day, which will include a 400 000 barrels per day coming from the region. "He Laibi that "joint technical teams of Baghdad and the Kurdistan region will meet very soon to work on the details of this agreement."

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani stressed, for the last two, that the Kurdish people and Kurdistan, "made their decision to export oil to Turkey will not back off him," and added that all the deals that were signed "legal."

But Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani announced last Sunday during a joint press conference with Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz agreement with Turkey not to export Iraqi oil through its territory, but after the approval of the Iraqi government, and pointed to the existence of a preliminary agreement between the two parties to connect piping South of the Iraqi northern export pipelines passing through Turkish territory, while detecting and Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz in the formation of a tripartite committee comprising the Iraqi government and the Turkish government and the Kurdistan region to resolve outstanding problems on the export of oil.

Date: Wed, 12/05/2013 12:50

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

The coffee at a news conference in the Austrian capital Vienna on the sidelines of the conference of OPEC, said that "the Kurdistan Regional Government will issue oil using the system to measure metric is managed by the Ministry of Oil in Baghdad," he said, adding that this understanding could lead to a formal agreement through This month, which Bojbha resume powers of the region to export oil through the pipeline Kirkuk-Ceyhan, "following that" the understanding that has been reached will help the country strengthen its oil exports next year to reach the rate of 3.4 million barrels per day, which will include a 400 000 barrels per day coming from the region. "He Laibi that "joint technical teams of Baghdad and the Kurdistan region will meet very soon to work on the details of this agreement."

If you can't believe the coffee, who can you trust?

I love coffee and this smells like HCL.

• Upvote 3

thanks for bringing this Yota..............

Once we get the HCL behind us, what next will pop up as a roadblock to an RV............

I am with you tedro - It seems like when Iraq reaches one mile-stone then another seems to pop-up.  I keep hearing that certain things have to be done before the RV but every year another scenario seems to come-up with Iraq that continues to cause delays in RV - So I wonder what's next.....

• Upvote 1

So wouldn't they want a new rate before announcing the hcl?

I believe so, but even with this deal with Turkey, and other deals in progress, it still doesn't determine WHEN the HCL will occur.

Sorry to sound pessimistic, but I am looking to find a more solid indication that the HCL is being talked about in Baghdad before I get excited. These deals sound great, but the HCL is not a prerequisite as they can export without the law in place if they wanted.

If Iraq wants to be desirable, they will absolutely need the HCL and their currency internationally traded.

I wonder if they want to pop the RV now that they have agreed on oil export with Turkey????

Iraqi source confirmed a close relationship with the government of the province of Kurdistan that Baghdad has dropped its opposition to the Petroleum Contracts region with Turkey, but without the fear that the announcement of the shake its image in front of the citizens after severe intransigence in refusing contracts expressed by the past three days.

The source said that the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani, who knew his remarks firearms against those contracts is in fact approved, as well as Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, but not be unable to announce that motivated electoral trying to give the impression to the citizens care to the wealth of Iraqis and not to waste them entertained, which was confirmed by Shahristani told him earlier this week.

And at the same level it has H. announcement of this approval in Vienna today and away from Baghdad, where the detection and Iraqi Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee to the Iraqi government agreed to export oil Kurdistan to Turkey, but will oversee it and are put oil revenue source at the expense of a UN registered for Iraqi oil revenues.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani stressed, for the last two, that the Kurdish people and Kurdistan, "made their decision to export oil to Turkey will not back off him," and added that all the deals that were signed "legal."

But Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani announced last Sunday during a joint press conference with Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz agreement with Turkey not to export Iraqi oil through its territory, but after the approval of the Iraqi government, and pointed to the existence of a preliminary agreement between the two parties to connect piping South of the Iraqi northern export pipelines passing through Turkish territory, while detecting and Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz in the formation of a tripartite committee comprising the Iraqi government and the Turkish government and the Kurdistan region to resolve outstanding problems on the export of oil.

Date: Wed, 12/05/2013 12:50

I posted this in my last post on this issue on another thread - given the standoff, and the Kurds' military strength, it was a foregone conclusion that Bagdaddy would give in. This would really pinch M to do the HCL - but maybe not.

They can still haggle, and when the law goes into effect, plan to "back tax" all the oil and the revenue that flowed meanwhile.

I'd hardly call this miserable luck Candy...looks more like progress to me. I like what Zig said,  about Chapter 8 and WTO, but honestly feel that the HCL stands more for unity and stability within the borders of Iraq. If they had the right leader with the right intentions (much like B is for the Kurds) they could move mountains with their good fortunes. M simply can not see beyond the end of his own nose......  :(