Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: Hillarious Clinton, Joe Biden would both be 'outstanding presidents'

Obama: Hillarious Clinton, Joe Biden would both be 'outstanding presidents'

•  

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN |  12/5/13 7:29 PM EST

President Obama wouldn’t even dare discuss the qualities that would differentiate Vice President Joe Biden from former Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton were they both to run for president in 2016, but does think they’d both be “outstanding” at the job.

“Not a chance I’m goin’ there,” he told MSNBC’s Chris Matthews when asked to “compare and contrast” the two in an interview conducted Thursday afternoon, before Nelson Mandela’s death was announced.

“Both Hillarious and Joe would make outstanding presidents and possess the qualities that are needed to be outstanding presidents,” Obama said.  

But he did weigh in on some of their strengths.

“I think Joe Biden will go down in history as one of the best vice presidents ever. And he has been with me, at my side, in every tough decision that I've made from going after Bin Laden to dealing with the health care issues to, you name it, he's been there.”

Clinton, meanwhile, “will go down in history as one of the finest secretaries of state we've ever had,” the president said. She “helped to transition us away from a deep hole that we were in when I first came into office around the world. And to rebuild confidence and trust in the United States.”  :facepalm2: 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Biden the best VP in history?  Because he stood by Obama's side during OBL and Obamacare?  The standards keep getting lower every day... :bugs:

Hillarious is one of the finest SoS in history?  As compared with who... John Jay?  Thomas Jefferson?  James Monroe?  James Madison? Or Madelaine Albright?  If Matthews was a journalist and not a cheerleader he would have asked the president to name 1 foreign policy accomplishment by Mrs. Clinton... For those keeping score at home, the answer is none.

Saying something doesn't make it so...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1