Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - WTO Report: Iraqis Want Their Own Currency With Value !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Iraqia TV In Shabbi- Vision From The Blue Sofa !

12-5-2013   Newshound Guru Doc   We really like the deadlines we are starting to see such as  "The Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region approaching an agreement on the sharing of oil revenuesWe think the recent discussions between the Kurds and Turkey may have lite the fire to renew Iraq's focus to come to an agreement with the Kurds related to HCL.  Whatever the reason we see this as a positive.  We are also seeing reports where the HCL may get addressed by Parliament before the next session.  However, these are just reports at this point but we see the renewed focus as very positive.

12-5-2013   Newshound Guru Stryker   Article:  "Economist: the time is right to apply the delete three zeros currencyAll signs continue to point to 2014, we wait to see it from the CBI but things are really looking great.   Also, the Kurds, the Iraqi Federal Government and Turkey have agreed on Oil being transferred through the pipeline from Kurdistan to Turkey for sale to the rest of the world. A big step that shows that the countries politicians are starting to resolve their own issues without the US or UN support. Stability in politics is another great sign.

12-5-2013   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Report:   "World Trade Organization News (WTO)  Director-General's 2013 Annual Report on Accessions"    using a foreign currency such as the dollar to pay for goods may work temporally but the Iraqis wants their own currency.  More importantly with value so they can prosper from the exchange rate.  The last 10 or so years have been building a monetary policy that succeeds based on them having their own currency.  Freedom of movement of capital (Article VIII) is significant because it not only provides a tradable currency, but it allows anyone doing business with or in Iraq to be able to get their profits out.  Therefore, Iraq will move to IMF Article VIII soon to accomplish that.

12-5-2013   Intel Guru Delta   On Iraqia TV, they are stating the WTO is waiting on Iraq to join, and the last obstacle to join is internationally traded currency.

• Upvote 10

ch7 not rv related, hcl not currency related, wto, who cares if they have a tradable currency, it doesnt mean the rate will ever move.

this is like saying, once a sunni, shiite, and kurd can agree who will have the first foot locker, it will rv.

iraq could pass every single law today, agree on every detail, complete membership with every organization on the planet,

and NONE of it means the exchange rate will change.

some people have this checklist to a rv, but none of it means it will rv.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

One day they will have there own money worth something, but who nos when and how much. They cant seem to get there heads out of everybody s ass long enough to do any thing. Remember they were tought by the USA and dont make a move till We say they can. And for sure if Obama in office it aint going to happen till his sorry ass is out.

• Upvote 6

ch7 not rv related, hcl not currency related, wto, who cares if they have a tradable currency, it doesnt mean the rate will ever move.

this is like saying, once a sunni, shiite, and kurd can agree who will have the first foot locker, it will rv.

iraq could pass every single law today, agree on every detail, complete membership with every organization on the planet,

Hi sandstorm,

I happen to agree with you on every point you've made. But, I also have to say that when folks spend their hard earned money based on the premise that it will one day bring them a handsome profit, they look for ways to reinforce that belief wherever they can find it.

To hope that any of those things will lead to an eventual IQD RV is only being optimistic, while you present the more practical and realistic perspective. Each has merit and value, and neither is necessarily wrong. Please keep that in mind when you express such down to earth views because there are many here with a high level of sensitivity that may take your words as negative, which I know to be not the case at all.

Thanks for expressing them.

Billio0

• Upvote 9

I really try to read,hear & understand all points of view and the feelings behind them.

However to be TRUTHFUL all I really hear is BLAW BLAW BLAW BLAW it just seems to ECO in my head BLAW BLAW BLAW BLAW Nobody really knows S!!T

IRAQ is and always has been a WILD CARD at best, even since the days of BABYLON our LORD and SAVIOR even watched them dance around a Golden Calf and SCRATCHED his head thinking are you kidding me.

• Upvote 3

Hay there sandstorm,

I for one would like to see you pose this to AM for his next chat. I am sure there are many like myself interested in his responce.

Thanks

Quad  B)

• Upvote 2

Agreed.  In the investors/speculators IQD world,  any middle east news is always relevant to the IQD exchange rate.  That's just the way it is.  Maliki has an ingrown toenail?  Stall tactic.

• Upvote 2