Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region approaching an agreement on the sharing of oil revenues

yota691

I came on here expecting new posts, but all I see is...  I mean, is this for real?  Was someone really insulting Keep for the size of his...  Wow.  I'm 19, and even I find that to be completely irrelevant and immature.  Seriously?  I think the problem is that people don't want to hear what Keep has to say, because he thinks realistically, and honestly weighs the odds.  No one wants to come out of this a loser, but there isn't anything wrong with preparing yourself just in case things don't go your way.  

Edited by Yukon Silvermoon
  • Upvote 2

I came on here expecting new posts, but all I see is...  I mean, is this for real?  Was someone really insulting Keep for the size of his...  Wow.  I'm 19, and even I find that to be completely irrelevant and immature.  Seriously?  I think what the problem is is that people don't want to hear what Keep has to say, because he thinks realistically, and honestly weighs the odds.  No one wants to come out of this a loser, but there isn't anything wrong with preparing yourself just in case things don't go your way.  

Don't worry Keep is thick skinned.

• Upvote 1

I am so thrilled for you and your family!!! Hard Move and WELL DONE!!!

Kiss your little "princess" for me... Tell her that I am wishing her a GREAT Christmas! :)

I for one.... am someone... who loves her Daddy very much.

Thank you very much!! Yes it was a very rough move lol....

So now you are in Florida.....right? Or were you on vacation? I have been a sporadic viewer here on DV lately.

Im actually back out in AZ!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

But has it seriously devolved to insults like that? Come on...

Yes for some it has. As you said, some just cant emotionally handle the things that I might say because its not what they want to hear. And they cannot refute the information or attack the information so the only thing left they can do is attack the person bringing it. It is pretty sad.....but as Zig said, it doesnt bother me, it just lets me know who the weakest ones are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Don't know why you keep getting neg's Keep but I added a couple of pluses for you. Tough crowd when all you are doing is talking about your move!  I don't always agree with you and I certainly don't want to hear about a Lop but I appreciate what you bring to the table.  Seems awfully childish to neg someone just because ..... well unless they are truly upset about your move :)

Gamaray swears up and down that the funds and control of the funds were not turned over to Iraq. He is confusing thr protection of the funds from claims and lawsuits by the US as the funds not being turned over a couple years ago as the links I provided explained. Even showed the SIGIR report talking about it being turned over. Not sure what he isnt understanding!

BTW.....Im back!!! Made it in a couple days ago!!!

This is old news....but....

COFE  (Republic of Iraq ~ Committee of Financial Experts) began oversight/monitoring DFE June 30, 2011. 

Source

Iraq has complete control over the DFI account in the FRBNY. 

http://www.iamb.info/pdf/IAMB--Final_Report_revised_2011__English_.pdf

This is old news....but....

COFE (Republic of Iraq ~ Committee of Financial Experts) began oversight/monitoring DFE June 30, 2011.

Source

Iraq has complete control over the DFI account in the FRBNY.

http://www.iamb.info/pdf/IAMB--Final_Report_revised_2011__English_.pdf

Thank you Ten!!! Hopefully gamaray will read this and understand what happened with the DFI.....I though this was a known fact by all but I guess somethings are missed....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So at least now I know who brought this damn cold snap:/

Lol I know right!! And back home its in the 70's!! It flipped....brought some NC with me so the heat had to switch places! Good thing I got a fireplace!

Glad to see it was safe move to Arizona. Don't become a Cardinal fan and forget our Ravens.

I could never be a cardinals fan....no offense to anyone! Im panthers and lions all the way!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2