Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region approaching an agreement on the sharing of oil revenues

yota691

You should talk to a therapist about the whole BL thing. Not healthy if you cant get over something like that.....

KEEP your a cyber bully PERIOD

That is exactly why BL left.

And as for your DV name ? You could not be anymore demeaning towards Women

Guys who put things like that out there are trying to account for some SHORT "literally" Coming or lack there of.

THANKS for the nice comment. Dinarbeliever

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

You should talk to a therapist about the whole BL thing. Not healthy if you cant get over something like that.....

KEEP your a cyber bully PERIOD

That is exactly why BL left.

And as for your DV name ? You could not be anymore demeaning towards Women

Guys who put things like that out there are trying to account for some SHORT "literally" Coming or lack there of.

THANKS for the nice comment. Dinarbeliever

At least get your story straight....she left because people asked hee questions about her thoughts and she got all huffy and puffy.....everyone saw that....and they saw me thanking her for her posts......she shouldnt be posting if shecant handle being questioned. Now man up and get over it......

And by the way im proud of my shorrcomings....all 1/4 inch of it!! Haha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

I see KEEP the bee hive stirred up is live and JERK as always.

His LOPSTER negative name calling BS should have been banished along time ago.

And after the Bond Lady bashing he did that led to her leaving DV I no ADAM warned him and his NEGATIVE actions are numberd.

Its just a matter of time before KEEP burns his last bridge.

He is probably use to it though I'am sure with his negative attitude has effected many areas of his life.

For every action there is an Opposite and Equal reaction.

I'am sure his name is in his mind only. Guys that talk that way about WOMEN I've found their usually the ones left sucking their thumbs and curled up in a little ball crying when a Women leaves the room.

You all the the kind ALL SHOW AND NO GO

Any respectable MAN would never talk that way about women.

Yes,,,way to burn a hole through his fuselage...right to the gas tank...BOOM!

Excellent evisceration. He richly deserves it. 

Keep them walking funny? With that little ol' thang?

The way I see it Snowglobe, Turkey is trying to be fair.  They are going to pay the Kurds 17% and Iraq 82%, Baghdad wants a 100% and then they will give the Kurds their percentage.  But all are aware they have not proceeded to what the percentage is, via the parliament.  It's their own damn fault.  What Baghdad does not want is the Kurds to split and be their own country, they need to stop the greed action and move on.

Exactly, Zigmeister.

So that leaves us....will Baghdad be able to force the Kurds, or not? I say no, given the past actions on this - the Kurds drawing the line with their military, what was it, some months ago. They are tough nuts, those Kurds. And maliki knows they will separate if they have to...I think they have forced maliki's hand and they will go ahead with the HCL soon. Whether that brings all of us home to dinarland, is anybody's guess.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay, a positive article-lest we forget this is Iraq and there will probably be an article any minute to refute because that's how they keep folks off balance. Perhaps they are just approaching the approach to the next turn of events.

Settle down people.  . give it some time and see where this is all going.

• Upvote 1

Zig, if they pay the Kurds 17% and Baghdad 82% then can I have the leftover 1%?

I guess that would be 83%.  Sorry.

Deputy for Kurdistan: loans of oil companies on the way to solution

Ali Abdullah - 12/04/2013 AD - 18:26 | Hits: 18

A member of the Kurdistan Alliance, Qassim Mohammed, on Wednesday, said that the financial dues to oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region of financial loans are in the tread to the case, noting that the central government paid a large part of this money.

Said Mohammed, for (integrity electronic), "The file loans oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region are on their way to the solution after the central government paid a large portion of these benefits."

"The Minister of the Kurds are putting pressure on the central government to include the census as part of its sighting in 2014, because the Kurdistan Regional Government did not receive their rights annual rate of budget full as agreed, the 17 percent," pointing out that "the provincial government received from the Federal Ministry of Finance General last accounted for 10.4 percent, and this year the figure is 10.2 percent, of the general budget of the country, so we demand the census of population, to ensure representation of the real financial. "

The government agreed with the central province of Kurdistan, earlier to include the general budget of the country's 17 percent, including the three northern governorates of Dohuk, Arbil, Sulaimaniya to be Iraq's census, to ensure the distribution of real financial resources to all citizens in Iraq.

The budget serves as the program's financial plan for the next fiscal year in order to achieve specific objectives within the framework of the general plan for economic and social development of the state.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_220900.html

So it seems to government is willing to pay the 17% and the census appears to have been done, this is a good article.

Sub: oil dispute will not affect the Shiite-Kurdish coalition

December 5, 2013, 19:34 7 Reading
Sub: oil dispute will not affect the Shiite-Kurdish coalition
BAGHDAD / integrity of electronic - ruled the leader of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir, that affects the disagreement current oil between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, the Alliance (Shiite - Kurdish), stressing that the alliance does not belong to anyone but the king of the two peoples, as The current conditions are not that cruelty to dismantle it.

Said Sheikh Little said in a statement: "Unfortunately comes these issues at a time when approaching the elections and seek each party to score points for him, more than a consideration of the nature of the interests of the Iraqi people and the establishment of state institutions and the constitution," explaining that "the problem of oil will not be the end of Mtafha between Erbil and the federal government , unless you solve the oil and gas law will stay in front of entitlement ongoing dispute, and unless things regulate specific legal ceiling when it live with these problems and the way Lowe's arms once on behalf of the budget and the other is the name of reality. "

And that "the political parties concerned to find a system and frameworks that can handle or refer to it in the resolution of disputes and crises, alas, things are parked in this area and there is no clear picture of this matter and how long can this thing be achieved, and that the awareness of these issues is backward Ptsouri."

He ruled Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir, "The impact of this dispute on the Alliance (Shiite - Kurdish) because we went through many crises, and that the alliance does not belong to this party or that party but it is the king of the two peoples, and Balentjah Kdarhama and their choice only sustain this alliance and stick with it and not to dismantle its meat , "noting that" the circumstances are not such cruelty that threaten this alliance, and he has a great potential to curb the problems, and stay on the alliance is stronger than it was. "end

http://alestiqama.com/?p=60100

Sadr's movement in favor of the region's oil export to Turkey «conditions»

BAGHDAD - World

Promised the Liberal block of the Sadrist movement, on Wednesday, that the export of oil by the Kurdistan region "is constitutional, provided that it is through the central government," refused "exploited by some of the parties in the central government to win votes."

The MP said the Liberal bloc Jawad al-Hasnawi, that "the export of oil by the Kurdistan region is unconstitutional, but it should be by the central government," noting that "the weakness of the central state led to so obtain such issues."

He Hasnawi "We have to strengthen the minds of the state is able to manage, and then we go to the Accounting violates the Constitution and the law," adding that "violated the constitution of things much by those who support it and the politicians who are today."

The MP's movement "will not compromise on the wealth of the Iraqi people and the unity of its territory, but we reject the exploitation of the issue of the Kurdistan region to export oil by some of the parties in the central government in order to win votes."

For his part, MP said the coalition of state law, Saleh al-Hasnawi, said that "the issue of the export of oil from the Kurdistan region of Iraq has become a dilemma and the political process."

The Hasnawi that "the Kurdistan Regional Government argues the constitution and like the federal government, but the Constitution recognizes that oil is the property of all the Iraqi people and requires the organization of federal revenues through the body or board of federal common," stressing that "private Kurdistan region to export oil is the issue of unconstitutional, It is not right to hold the region to export oil agreements with any country. "

He said Hasnawi that "the oil contracts and contracting by any territory or province, governed by the law of oil and gas inactivated since 2007 until now for political and economic reasons," pointing out that "the agreements and foreign relations is the issue of sovereignty, and the powers of the federal government by the Constitution."

Hasnawi stressed that "any agreement between the Iraqi province or territory of another state and must be through the center."

The Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz announced reached Baghdad and Erbil to the "formula" to allow the province to export oil to Turkey, and with an eye to the formation of a tripartite committee on the matter, confirmed that the Iraqi Oil Ministry and the presence of technical discussions to complete the details on the mechanism of the distribution of oil revenues, and showed that the central government will recoup its control over oil revenues and shared with the Kurds.

And The United States of America, that the energy deals signed between Turkey and the Kurdistan Regional Government to "good thing", and stressed the need to maintain "friendly relations between Ankara and Erbil and Baghdad," and while some expressed the hope that "the Iraqi government may be happy with this deal," confirmed that approval Baghdad on the deal is "a priority" and Washington.

And warned the MP for mass Rivers Christian Imad Youkhana, the Iraqi government from entering Turkey as a mediator to resolve the problem of the oil with the Kurdistan region, returned it "scratch for the sovereignty of Iraq," while the accused Turkey of "seeking to deepen the differences between Baghdad and Erbil to end the life of the current government."

Turkey had proposed to the Minister for the San capacity, Taner Yildiz, the development of oil export revenues from Iraq's Kurdistan region, in a special bank account owned by the Turkish state, then distributed between the KRG and the federal government in Baghdad.

http://www.alaalem.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=13453

OPEC compel Iraq to re-negotiate with the oil companies to cut production and Exxon Mobil reshaping the contract to poor infrastructure and bureaucracy

Iraq redraws plans future oil
BAGHDAD - Mustafa Nasser

Iraq responded to the borders of the roof of the world production of oil, which imposed the "OPEC", and finally decided to cut its forecast of future, as pointed press sources strange to cut production came after negotiations with U.S. companies requested for failing to achieve the goals of the licensing contracts for reasons of "bureaucracy and poor infrastructure. "

He said a senior official in the Ministry of Oil, "the world", that "the negotiations is a plan to reduce Iraqi production, harmony with the circumstances of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, which set a ceiling of up to three million barrels per day, is not related to the investment of oil companies."

He said, "investment companies are aware that the reduction will be a future agreement, and the Iraqi side, investors took into consideration Iraq's share in OPEC."

He pointed out that "Iraq needs to rehabilitate oil facilities maintenance and re-piping, pumps and buoys in the Gulf, it is hoped that work on only four buoys export, at a rate of 800 000 barrels per day for a float."

He continued, "when exposed infrastructure for regular maintenance, it is natural that lowers export."

The official said the oil, "the technical issues are included in the contracts, there is no confusion or defect to one side, and the agreements between them on the same list."

He went on to say, "There are three reasons Khadth side Rumaila field, which is the second largest field in the region and ninth in the world, the social and environmental situation in Iraq is taken into consideration by the companies."

He also said, "I've been considered the incident a personal matter, not a political or economic, were to resume work in the field and there are no problems of any side."

For his part, said oil expert, Hamza Jeweler, "the world", that "there are expectations of an Iraqi on the market need to oil, so called on the authorities to reduce the expectations of production from 13 million to 9 million, and therefore the oil ministry to negotiate with all the companies, and it was Exxon Mobil, most recently, to reduce production ceilings. "

He said the jeweler, said that "economic studies adopted by the national energy strategy, which was launched earlier this year, confirmed that the world's need to Iraq's oil does not exceed 9 million at best, and thus exchange more money on development processes, down to 13 million barrels as energy production is waste of public money. "

He continued, "It was imperative for the government to negotiate with the companies to reduce development goals."

But he stressed that "the bureaucracy and the incident Rumaila and the weakness of the infrastructure of the Iraqi oil installations have nothing to do at all to negotiate," noting that the "negotiations with the companies launched six months ago, and all agreed, including Exxon Mobil."

But Mchkta Qasim, a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, said, "the world", that "the oil companies require an appropriate environment, while the federal government does not pay importance to it."

He added, "oil infrastructure is still not qualified to accommodate the planned production capacity."

The Mchkta, "bureaucracy taken from the investment companies of oil money and effort and time-consuming, in addition to the incident of the Rumaila field, which served as a warning to those companies that have become fearful of a repeat of such incidents." He concluded by saying, "giant oil companies feel angry and anxiety together, after the incident, the Rumaila field, and if the government did not improve its image, there will be withdrawals by other companies, and this is what we do not want."

The Financial Times newspaper reported that Exxon Mobil nearing an agreement with the Iraqi authorities to reduce the level of production.

The agreement, in relation to the West Qurna field, the reduced capacity in the range of 1.6 million to 1.8 million barrels per day, less than the previously agreed-upon rate, which was 2.8 barrels per day.

Said Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee to the newspaper, said that "the two sides were nearing a very new production reducer", and the announcement came after months of discussions between Baghdad and major companies to re-negotiate contracts.

The newspaper added that "companies since 2009, I realized that it will fail to meet its obligations to achieve the agreed production levels, because they discovered a dilemma infrastructure of the Iraqi oil installations and slow bureaucratic procedures."

http://www.alaalem.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=13456

Sandstorm, I think this may be the first time I agree with you. With that said, I post this info as a way to mark the progress (or lack of) for those here at DV who are interested in seeing a positive result for the people (as well).

Sandstorm, I think this may be the first time I agree with you. With that said, I post this info as a way to mark the progress (or lack of) for those here at DV who are interested in seeing a positive result for the people (as well).

However if the Kurds go their way with their oil, has to weaken Iraqs assets and this is not a good thing for a higher value of dinar.

but id love nothing other than a miracle, to rv and retire

End Quote

Tell me about it......

And about the Kurds.......One of these days they'll get the f out of Iraq ( and Turkey, Syria,Iran) and create their own State.

At least get your story straight....she left because people asked hee questions about her thoughts and she got all huffy and puffy.....everyone saw that....and they saw me thanking her for her posts......she shouldnt be posting if shecant handle being questioned. Now man up and get over it......

And by the way im proud of my shorrcomings....all 1/4 inch of it!! Haha

Agreed.

Edited by umbertino

What is the issue? Please point out where its stating that th DFI funds were not returned. Its common knowledge gamapoo....the funds were given to Iraqs control. They still have to pay Kuwait whats owed them due to sanctions. I dont know what your trying to prove....its not working

What is the debate about the DFI  funds?

• Upvote 1

What is the debate about the DFI funds?

Gamaray swears up and down that the funds and control of the funds were not turned over to Iraq. He is confusing thr protection of the funds from claims and lawsuits by the US as the funds not being turned over a couple years ago as the links I provided explained. Even showed the SIGIR report talking about it being turned over. Not sure what he isnt understanding!

BTW.....Im back!!! Made it in a couple days ago!!!

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I am so thrilled for you and your family!!!  Hard Move and WELL DONE!!!

Kiss your little "princess" for me... Tell her that I am wishing her a GREAT Christmas! :)

I for one.... am someone... who loves her Daddy very much.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gamaray swears up and down that the funds and control of the funds were not turned over to Iraq. He is confusing thr protection of the funds from claims and lawsuits by the US as the funds not being turned over a couple years ago as the links I provided explained. Even showed the SIGIR report talking about it being turned over. Not sure what he isnt understanding!

So now you are in Florida.....right?  Or were you on vacation?  I have been a sporadic viewer here on DV lately.