Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

obama Change Direction of US Military WHY??

Home / Issues / Obama Changes Direction Of US Military Command, Fires 9th General In His Purge
Obama Changes Direction Of US Military Command, Fires 9th General In His PurgeBy Joseph R. Carducci on October 28, 2013 Subscribe to Joseph R. Carducci's Feed
mcdb.jpg

Have you been paying attention to all the changes that Obama has been making in the US Military? I mean beyond all the political grandstanding and doing stupid things like locking the chaplains out of their posts during the government shut down (for which a Catholic priest in now suing the president). It seems that Obama has been engaged in his own private ‘purge’ of generals and other leaders at the very top of the US Military.

On October 12th, this story was even noticed by Dianne Sawyer of ABC News. You see, there have 9 top level military leaders and commanders fired or relieved of duty since April. Is Obama preparing things for some sort of big event? Nine top-level generals and commanders could definitely be considered a purge of sorts. Perhaps Obama is thinking about some options that the majority of Americans would be loathe to even consider? Several Pentagon Officials have been trying to warn the people to expect radical changes very soon. The Chinese are also thinking about getting out of the dollar and forming their own currency alliance. There is even the strong potential for 16 US States being shut down and handed over to the federal government due to such high levels of debt. Could martial law be coming?

There have also been reports that seem to indicate Obama has a litmus test for military officers these days. Apparently, he only wants officers who do not have trouble firing on US citizens. Several of these now retired officers have come forward and said that they think Obama is preparing for war against the US. We have also heard Obama himself talk about ‘My Military.’ Whatever you think might be happening, it is certainly clear that Obama is looking to change and move things in a different direction.

By the way, these 9 top military officers and commanders were this that Obama has fired or replaced or relieved from duty just in 2013. It does not include a rather long list of those who were also relieved of duty last year (and the year before that). Even Dianne Sawyer felt that this is bizarre and wanted to try and get to the bottom of it.

Take a look at some of the nine who have been fired or relived of duty. General Carter Hamm, US Army, served as the head of the US African Command and in charge during the Benghazzi incident. After being extremely critical of Obama (calling him a liar about reinforcements in the area), he was ‘resigned and retired’ in April. Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette, US Navy, Commander of Carrier Strike Group Three was in charge of aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean Sea on the night of September 11, 2012. He was fired and relieved of duty for ‘utterance of a racial slur.’ And there are plenty more examples, all within the year.

This is an incredibly alarming series of events. It is one of the largest and fastest purges of military commanders that has ever been recorded. These ‘purges’ even included two heads of nuclear strategic commands. This has even made veteran reporter Dianne Sawyer step up and public ask what is the next step that Obama is planning. This is something that every American should be asking themselves as we watch the evidence of what is happening.

What do YOU think? What is the reason for this purge of the military? Can the firing or relieving of duty of 9 top-level generals and admirals this quickly be considered a mere coincidence? What do you think Obama is planning? Why does he want to remake the military to HIS liking? Will the military some day be called upon to fire on US citizens

Please NOT another "he is planning to take over the world" thang!

Speak to ANYONE who has served or is serving now. It ain't gonna ever happen. WOW

Sign your name on the dotted line, give away all your individual rights, pick up a gun & learn to be a soldier. No one will shoot American citizens without a damn good reason; weather ordered too or not. It is an unlawful order!

Good greef. :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Obama would order the men to shoot in the name of allah and for the war against terrorism. He is dropping bombs from drones and killing people that do not even know what a terrorist act is. 

And  any  anti government protest could easily be considered an act of terrorism. They did it before in Ohio. Ever lister to Neil Young 4-dead in Ohio during the 1968 riots over Vietnam war.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Home / Issues / Obama Changes Direction Of US Military Command, Fires 9th General In His Purge
Obama Changes Direction Of US Military Command, Fires 9th General In His Purge By Joseph R. Carducci on October 28, 2013 Subscribe to Joseph R. Carducci's Feed
  •  
  •  
  •  
mcdb.jpg

Have you been paying attention to all the changes that Obama has been making in the US Military? I mean beyond all the political grandstanding and doing stupid things like locking the chaplains out of their posts during the government shut down (for which a Catholic priest in now suing the president). It seems that Obama has been engaged in his own private ‘purge’ of generals and other leaders at the very top of the US Military.

On October 12th, this story was even noticed by Dianne Sawyer of ABC News. You see, there have 9 top level military leaders and commanders fired or relieved of duty since April. Is Obama preparing things for some sort of big event? Nine top-level generals and commanders could definitely be considered a purge of sorts. Perhaps Obama is thinking about some options that the majority of Americans would be loathe to even consider? Several Pentagon Officials have been trying to warn the people to expect radical changes very soon. The Chinese are also thinking about getting out of the dollar and forming their own currency alliance. There is even the strong potential for 16 US States being shut down and handed over to the federal government due to such high levels of debt. Could martial law be coming?

There have also been reports that seem to indicate Obama has a litmus test for military officers these days. Apparently, he only wants officers who do not have trouble firing on US citizens. Several of these now retired officers have come forward and said that they think Obama is preparing for war against the US. We have also heard Obama himself talk about ‘My Military.’ Whatever you think might be happening, it is certainly clear that Obama is looking to change and move things in a different direction.

By the way, these 9 top military officers and commanders were this that Obama has fired or replaced or relieved from duty just in 2013. It does not include a rather long list of those who were also relieved of duty last year (and the year before that). Even Dianne Sawyer felt that this is bizarre and wanted to try and get to the bottom of it.

Take a look at some of the nine who have been fired or relived of duty. General Carter Hamm, US Army, served as the head of the US African Command and in charge during the Benghazzi incident. After being extremely critical of Obama (calling him a liar about reinforcements in the area), he was ‘resigned and retired’ in April. Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette, US Navy, Commander of Carrier Strike Group Three was in charge of aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean Sea on the night of September 11, 2012. He was fired and relieved of duty for ‘utterance of a racial slur.’ And there are plenty more examples, all within the year.

This is an incredibly alarming series of events. It is one of the largest and fastest purges of military commanders that has ever been recorded. These ‘purges’ even included two heads of nuclear strategic commands. This has even made veteran reporter Dianne Sawyer step up and public ask what is the next step that Obama is planning. This is something that every American should be asking themselves as we watch the evidence of what is happening.

What do YOU think? What is the reason for this purge of the military? Can the firing or relieving of duty of 9 top-level generals and admirals this quickly be considered a mere coincidence? What do you think Obama is planning? Why does he want to remake the military to HIS liking? Will the military some day be called upon to fire on US citizens

For openers, the President is "Commander in Chief."

That is exactly as it sounds - he is commander.

Secondly, this is the dumbest article I have seen in awhile...he says "my military" and that is a reason to think he is going to attack HIS OWN COUNTRY?

Have all the righties gone nuts? 

He's already been president five years...and none of these terrible fears have come to pass...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

For openers, the President is "Commander in Chief."

That is exactly as it sounds - he is commander.

Secondly, this is the dumbest article I have seen in awhile...he says "my military" and that is a reason to think he is going to attack HIS OWN COUNTRY?

Have all the righties gone nuts? 

He's already been president five years...and none of these terrible fears have come to pass...

Hey "hame" - he's working on it - haven't you been paying attention! :twocents:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Generals or leaders are replaced when they screw up.  Now this putting other leaders in place to attack the US is plain Hogwash.  This just another wild ass story thought up by someone to get some attention.  If you have ever served then you would know if you screw up and you are a Field Grade officer you will be replaced or ordered to retire early.  Keep on believing these wild ass stories.  Elected once and reelected and i am still waiting for the US to sink.  You who push these stories have not come up with one storie that comes true.  And i am sure they will be many more BS stories posted in Off topics.  Some of us have common sense to make a decision to believe this BS story.   Which most do not.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm backing up gymrat on this one.  Orders to shoot a US citizen would be a totally unlawful order. Even if somehow martial law DID come about (and I don't really see that happening unless we are having a zombie apocalypse or something akin to it) there are many things in place even then to protect citizens. Heck, we can't even fire on suspected combatants in Afghanistan unless we can identify actual weapons being held or return fire.

And Jerry - you need to check out some of the facts on the Kent State shooting.  Happened in 1970. Ohio National Guard was called out to help stop looting that was taking place after a war protest.  The protestors even set fire to the ROTC building and injured a number of policeman and fire fighters by throwing rocks as they tried to put the fire out. Several extra fire engine companies had to be called in because protesters carried the first fire hose into the Commons and slashed it.

2 days later another protest was scheduled. About 2,000 people showed up for the protest. A couple of hours after it started, a university official in a National Guard jeep used a bullhorn to ask the crowd to disperse. The protesters responded by throwing rocks, striking one campus Patrolman and forcing the Jeep to retreat.

Just before noon, the Guard returned and again ordered the crowd to disperse. When most of the crowd refused, the Guard used tear gas which had little effect in dispersing the crowd because of the wind. Some launched a second volley of rocks toward the Guard's line, to chants of "Pigs off campus!"

So - the 77 National Guard soldiers fixed bayonets onto M1 Garand rifles, and advanced on the crowd. There is still some debate as to why some of the Guardsmen fired. One of them claimed they had been sniped at. Others claimed they feared for their life because of being so outnumbered. Whatever happened, 29 of the 77 did fire - and it doesn't appear to have been on any spoken order.  67 rounds were fired and unfortunately 4 students did wind up being killed.  This is still discussed at military leadership schools as a lesson learned - trying to make sure this doesn't happened again.  

• Upvote 4

I personally know many members in the US Army and a few friends in law enforcement.

You can sell that garbage about Obama trying to take over the world all you want but I do NOT believe that the good people who serve in any uniform will kill American citizens without just cause.

WOW Hard to believe some of the stuff that gets posted. LOL

• Upvote 2

Hey "hame" - he's working on it - haven't you been paying attention! :twocents:

:cowboy2:

The president is a pawn of those who run this country, for sure. I agree with you - what he is doing is not right.

And yes, he has expanded the drone wars, and the War on Terror, which only strengthens the police state here, and done far too many Unconstitutional actions and is giving the military a bad name...all that is true - as have presidents before him.(Bush)

It isn't just Obama - it seems the actual office, and all of Washington, have become corrupted. That's my point.

Hello Granny.

I personally know many members in the US Army and a few friends in law enforcement.

You can sell that garbage about Obama trying to take over the world all you want but I do NOT believe that the good people who serve in any uniform will kill American citizens without just cause.

WOW Hard to believe some of the stuff that gets posted. LOL

I do not believe they will either.

They serve to protect Americans. Not kill them.

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 2

Generals or leaders are replaced when they screw up.  Now this putting other leaders in place to attack the US is plain Hogwash.  This just another wild ass story thought up by someone to get some attention.  If you have ever served then you would know if you screw up and you are a Field Grade officer you will be replaced or ordered to retire early.  Keep on believing these wild ass stories.  Elected once and reelected and i am still waiting for the US to sink.  You who push these stories have not come up with one storie that comes true.  And i am sure they will be many more BS stories posted in Off topics.  Some of us have common sense to make a decision to believe this BS story.   Which most do not.

So how many Generals with how many years of experience all become screw-ups at once? Coincidence???  Maybe Obama, instead of trying to take over the world, was avoiding a coo? :lol:

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Obama would order the men to shoot in the name of allah and for the war against terrorism. He is dropping bombs from drones and killing people that do not even know what a terrorist act is. 

And  any  anti government protest could easily be considered an act of terrorism. They did it before in Ohio. Ever lister to Neil Young 4-dead in Ohio during the 1968 riots over Vietnam war.

I'm with tankdude on this one.  It was the Ohio National Guard that fired upon the Kent State students.......not a Federal Government action.  The only American troops that would fire upon today's citizens would be those struggling with personal demons, who have not been identified and or treated.  The chances of getting shot by some whack job, fringe militia member is much higher.

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 3

So how many Generals with how many years of experience all become screw-ups at once? Coincidence???  Maybe Obama, instead of trying to take over the world, was avoiding a coo? :lol:

-

That is your problem, have you served??? While I served I saw many field officers screw up and what happens is that is was kept quiet. If you read a military base newspaper you wuld know how many screw ups, enlisted and officers alike, happen on a monthly basis. 

nice to see your imagination is a live and well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm backing up gymrat on this one.  Orders to shoot a US citizen would be a totally unlawful order. Even if somehow martial law DID come about (and I don't really see that happening unless we are having a zombie apocalypse or something akin to it) there are many things in place even then to protect citizens. Heck, we can't even fire on suspected combatants in Afghanistan unless we can identify actual weapons being held or return fire.

Whatever happened, 29 of the 77 did fire - and it doesn't appear to have been on any spoken order.  67 rounds were fired and unfortunately 4 students did wind up being killed.  This is still discussed at military leadership schools as a lesson learned - trying to make sure this doesn't happened again.  

Thank You Tankdude :) 

Appreciate Your Input Here...

Strange... I was just talking about this last night with a friend. I didn't know a lot of what you just said.

That is your problem, have you served??? While I served I saw many field officers screw up and what happens is that is was kept quiet. If you read a military base newspaper you wuld know how many screw ups, enlisted and officers alike, happen on a monthly basis. 

nice to see your imagination is a live and well.

Dang!!! WHO Negged You Dinar_Stud??? :(

Thank You for your service and for the balanced information you bring here. :)

You know what? If these guys have been scewing up and thought they could rest on their koodo's... think again.

Our military has some pretty high standards... I for one feel assured when those who don't cut it... get the boot. JMHO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have been wanting to comment on this thread, but I am almost afraid to but here goes.

Our soldiers do what they are told...this is a fact...my ex was a marine and Hubby was in the Navy...so this is the one thing they would agree on. THEY DO AS THEY ARE ORDERED...no questions asked. I do not believe it is above any of our Government to lie and deceive these wonderful soldiers to get the Governments desired outcome. period.

Waco....Ruby Ridge. I am not saying that what these people were doing was right..not by any means...but these were Americans. Granted these were not necessarily military that fired upon these citizens...BUT the fact is they were fired upon...Kent State was mentioned above. Now please before you neg...read what I said. Soldiers will do what they are ordered to do....I believe that in the past soldiers have been lied to to get the outcome that is desired.

So what we must question is who is giving the orders? And what is their desired outcome??

• Upvote 2

I have been wanting to comment on this thread, but I am almost afraid to but here goes.

Our soldiers do what they are told...this is a fact...my ex was a marine and Hubby was in the Navy...so this is the one thing they would agree on. THEY DO AS THEY ARE ORDERED...no questions asked. I do not believe it is above any of our Government to lie and deceive these wonderful soldiers to get the Governments desired outcome. period.

Waco....Ruby Ridge. I am not saying that what these people were doing was right..not by any means...but these were Americans. Granted these were not necessarily military that fired upon these citizens...BUT the fact is they were fired upon...Kent State was mentioned above. Now please before you neg...read what I said. Soldiers will do what they are ordered to do....I believe that in the past soldiers have been lied to to get the outcome that is desired.

So what we must question is who is giving the orders? And what is their desired outcome??

I must respectfully disagree, SG.  I would be extremely surprised if not one person in the chain of command didn't stop such an action.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace:   No negs from me friend.

GO RV, then BV

-

Leaders are held to higher standards and when they mess up or if they lose confidence in their ablilty to lead poof off to the pasture you go.  Alot of them screw up all the time it is called letters of reprimand which is a slap on the wrist or get caught with a suborniate in a compromising position then how can you lead troops not by that example.  The creator of surge fell from grace if you make a decision you have to be able to live with the results of the decision.  Alot of folks thinks it is another story of Global domination or the president is control by a group of people.  If you believe that then we are going to RV tomorrow and rate will 30 US to 1 Dinar.

• Upvote 1

Leaders are held to higher standards and when they mess up or if they lose confidence in their ablilty to lead poof off to the pasture you go.  Alot of them screw up all the time it is called letters of reprimand which is a slap on the wrist or get caught with a suborniate in a compromising position then how can you lead troops not by that example.  The creator of surge fell from grace if you make a decision you have to be able to live with the results of the decision.  Alot of folks thinks it is another story of Global domination or the president is control by a group of people.  If you believe that then we are going to RV tomorrow and rate will 30 US to 1 Dinar.

Hey

30 to 1 sounds good