Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY SAYS TODAY...or was that yesterday??

King Bean

Woops Tony baby...walls are closing in by calling it every day. Wonder what the excuse will be tomorrow ??

And what about my $38 ??  See ya tomorrow Tony.

:lol:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Due to Dinar Recaps Policy of not posting Bashing or Rumors about other Intel Providers or Groups, The TNT Tony Recorded Link will not be posted today. The Links and the official TNT Notes are available at the TNT forums …Thank You Tony for all your dedication and Intel today ~The Dinar Recaps Team

TONY - Good morning, TNT! How is everybody? Every single person listening, member or not a member - you should all be superfantastic! It's going to be one of those days.  I'm going to do this early & quick - tell you what's going on. I hope today is your last day on that job - give it to somebody else!

T - Here's the info. Last night we were hoping to do an RV announcement. Bank people were on high alert. It wasn't a 100% call-in, just upper management going over their instructions. They hung around until 2AM this morning thinking it would happen last night. The actual date for the RV - which will be reported in history - is December 1 at 9PM EST. That's the "official date". Everybody at every level is saying that today is your day.

T - The rates are still high. But they asked me not to talk about the rate - still high double-digits. You'll be flabbergasted.

T - The rate in Iraq is 3.44. It will be the international rate. Our rate is being referred to as a CONTRACT RATE.

Q - If the CBI says all 3-zero notes will be worthless on 1/1/14, what happens to those notes we hold? A - The UST is taking all the notes in and using as oil credits.

C - Is Maliki gone and what about the 1/1/14 deadline for the 3-zero notes? T - Maliki is not gone and won't be gone. Anybody putting out that we won't see the RV until Maliki is gone is wrong. He is not gone and it looks like it will happen today. The 3-zero notes apply in-country only. Our 30 days are still in place. Today is the 2nd and if it goes today that gives us 30 days.

T -  My understanding is that if you exchange any currecny you will sign an NDA. If you wait until after January to avoid the NDA, you won't be doing a currency exchange anymore this way.

C - When will the 30 days start? T - It should start today. Dec. 2 gives us 30 days. Iraq is pulling their 3-zero notes on Jan. 1, so they need this to happen beginning today for the 30 days.

T - This may be our last call. Our next call you'll want the 800#s and rates.  I got in this knowing that I had already been making my own decisions and sacrificing for a lot of people. That is what leaders do.  Being involved in network marketing, owning my own business, sacrificing, etc. I know what that's like.

[FLPatriot59] NOTE: TONY IS TALKING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCES WITH FORMER SITES. THIS WILL NOT BE TRANSCRIBED.

T - I'm just showing you things that have gone on over time...and probably is the last time I have to open your eyes and decide if you will be involved again.

T - I know that was a whole lot of info and I feel better knowing I did the right thing to open some eyes. You need to be thinking about this afternoon when you got the call with 800#s and what you're going to do.

C - Should we be concerned about anything happening in Iraq, i.e., budget, seating of ministers, etc.? T - No, it will not. They are scheduling this for TODAY. People are in the bank TODAY.

C - The DC guys said they wanted to get this done before Black Friday so people could quit their jobs. How has this delay affected this plan? T - People didn't get to quit before Black Friday. Anytime you give 5M people this kind of money it will affect the economy. Did they want this for Black Friday? Yes. Do they still want, by the end of the month, for Christmas, this kind of stimulus? Yes. It still will stimulate the economy this month, even though they missed the flash of Black Friday. They still want this done and that is the driving force.

C - Is the rate close to what you said last time? T - On some screens it is. How's that. That's the best I can do. They asked me not to say anymore. Some idiot in NY walked into a bank and said "Tony said..." regarding the rates. Don't do that!

T - I'm down to my last 3 minutes. There's a "Pastor Exxxx Mxxxxx" who is sending out an emails about me and my background, saying I'm giving high rates so I can steal your dinar. I don't care if he's a pastor or not. That is ignorance and he's an idiot. I have not asked you to partner with me on anything nor have I asked you for anything. What kind of a church leader does that? Some take kindness for weakness and I've tried to be kind. Sometimes you have to call an ignorant ass an ignorant ass. It is what it is.

That's it for the day. All the news is positive. Everybody is saying today is our day and hopefully it won't go to midnight. Enjoy your day.

12-1-2013 Guru TNT Tony - "The actual date for the RV - which will be reported in history - is December 1 at 9PM EST. That's the official date."

Tony, apparently, never was good at history. This is where Britney Spears pops up and sings "Ooops, I did it again". Now today or tomorrow he will pop in and blame some three letter agency, Chase hiccup, Okie's broken landing gear. Remember: "that's what leaders do".

12-1-2013 Guru TNT Tony - "The actual date for the RV - which will be reported in history - is December 1 at 9PM EST. That's the official date."

Tony, apparently, never was good at history. This is where Britney Spears pops up and sings "Ooops, I did it again". Now today or tomorrow he will pop in and blame some three letter agency, Chase hiccup, Okie's broken landing gear. Remember: "that's what leaders do".

NEWS FLASH

12-2-2013 Guru TNT Tony - "I Love It When I'm Right."  (Condensed version from one of his 8000 word sentences)

NEWS FLASH

12-2-2013 Guru TNT Tony - "I Love It When I'm Right."  (Condensed version from one of his 8000 word sentences)

hmmmm and you were last right WHEN ??? oh yeah 3rd grade Ms McGillikuddy's class when you knew math better...hmmmmm 2+2 = 3.444.....still sounds right.... :nooo:

How Seeple are his people !

Their dim little light bulbs have to get tired of TONY's Superfantastic BS DAY in & DAY out.

With this constant 3 Letter info IT's GOING TO HAPPEN any Second any Minute Today,Tonight, Tomarrow this Weekend or Between Monday to Thursday.

I just feel sorry for all the Homes,Jobs,Marriages and all the negative impacts in peoples lives this LOW LIFE GURU TONY as effected.

I would love to be at the PEARLY gates to listen to TONY's forked tongue trying to explain his actions to ST PETER

• Upvote 1