Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recr@ps says 'Good-bye'...sorta.

King Bean

What? I read with a little 'tier' in my eye. We can only hope it's immediate. No Okie Smokie, No Tony the Terror, or goat poop, or TerryK. What a wonderful world it will be.

:bravo:

A Message from Dinar Recaps "Post RV Plans"

12/02/2013

We would like to take this time to thank all the Intel Providers over the past several years who have sacrificed their time, personal lives, resources and health at times to try to help us all, and keep us informed and encouraged.

We would also like to thank YOU - our loyal readers for your kind words, support and dedication and continued readership.

We at Recaps do not know when the RV will happen, but hope the roller coaster ride will be coming to an end quickly. Many people have asked us if Recaps will still be here Post-RV?

The Dinar Recaps Team are also investors and we will be doing the same as you and just as busy in the days after the RV has finally happened.

At this time we are thinking that shortly after the RV is released, we may switch to a once a day Email for a short time before we eventually close our doors. But, if we sign an NDA, we will, MOST LIKELY close immediately or stop posting new posts. We will let you all know as soon as we know.

We believe most, if not all of the other Forums and Chat rooms Recaps now get material from will be scaled back and/or closed immediately.

After a RV, everyone will embark on wonderful new adventures and lives and our days of sitting in front of a computer screen for the latest news, rumors and opinions on Currency Exchange will become a thing of the past.

We hope that the Post RV advice and strategies we have posted from others will be beneficial to you all and be sure to go to our Advice posts Archives and Post-RV section and make copies of anything you feel will help you in your new lives. (Each page shows 10 stories. When you get to the bottom of the page, press "Previous" which is in the bottom left corner, and it will display 10 more posts.)

We also have our Bulletin Board page, which has many note worthy posts we have made.

Thank you all so much and we pray that all your dreams come true VERY SOON.

Sincerely ~ The Dinar Recaps Team

PS. As far as 800#'s go, UNTIL a RV happens, we can NOT be 100% sure Recaps will be allowed to post EVERY 800#, bank deal or opportunity. We hope and believe we will. But is up to the people in charge of those deals to decide that. And as we all know, it is a very fluid situation and subject to change.

• Upvote 2

If that were to happen who will we get to laugh at or make fun of while waiting for this investment to be over with, it sure makes the time go faster. I know it's important and serious investment for all of us, but i have never laughed at or listening to a clown this much in my life as I have with Thugs. Go Rv

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 2

(Quote from original post)  As far as 800#'s go, UNTIL a RV happens, we can NOT be 100% sure Recaps will be allowed to post EVERY 800#, bank deal or opportunity. We hope and believe we will. But is up to the people in charge of those deals to decide that. And as we all know, it is a very fluid situation and subject to change.

"As the most interesting man in the world I have one comment.............................The Very Fluid Situation they talk about is most-likely diarrhea.................and the  Subject to Change comment refers to changing their underwear after the fluid situation!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!

• Upvote 1

I figured it out:  all the gurus will go away for about 3 weeks.  Then they'll resurface as the Healthcare Gurus who will know -- absolutely for certain -- that there will  be a RV of U.S. Healthcare.  They don't know exactly when this new, free market, capitalistic healthcare system will show up in the U.S., but they have inside "intel" from people in three-letter agencies that when it does, EVERYONE who reads their blogs and gets their newsletters will be the first to know and will have a chance to sign up to get preferred position in line.  (They'll get the secret 800 #'s that give them preferential treatment)  "Okie Healthcare" will be the Healthcare Guru who will land first with the good news! 

• Upvote 3