Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't see what difference it makes, if I hadn't of spent the money on dinar I would have spent it on something else. At least with the dinar I have something to show for the money spent, also the people I have met and the knowledge I have gained which I think is priceless.

hang in there, what the worst that can happen ...... you loose a little money, on the up side what the best that can come from this, Youre set up for the rest of your life...... palm trees and umbrella drinks lol

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I don't see what difference it makes, if I hadn't of spent the money on dinar I would have spent it on something else. At least with the dinar I have something to show for the money spent, also the people I have met and the knowledge I have gained which I think is priceless.

hang in there, what the worst that can happen ...... you loose a little money, on the up side what the best that can come from this, Youre set up for the rest of your life...... palm trees and umbrella drinks lol

Could not have said it any better !!!

• Upvote 2

Sell off 75% of your Dinar, buy Bitcoins, Crypto currencies and watch your cash grow large. Did you see the news the other day about the UK guy who lost a computer hard drive that had 7.5 million USD's in Bitcoins? http://youtu.be/4vExeRv7fL8 :huh:

sorry for the bad link, maybe this will work: http://youtu.be/GiXkUrpEyKI

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 1

Need some Cheese with that wine yikes I've been in this for 10 years now. We should be thanking our lucky stars that 13303 even existed or we would not even have this opportunity. Even if I have to pass this blessing on to my family, if that's Gods plan then so be it. Just enjoy the ride it will just come out of left field anyway. Smoke & mirrors my friends remember Kuwait gave out bogus info the day before and again hours before. Stay the course and keep the FAITH