Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Offshore havens disappearing

shabbadude

What Wesley did was try to claim that taxes were Illegal.....from what I understand.

That has never been a good idea.

Nothing wrong with making financial choices that result in  reducing your taxes...most do this on a regular basis not matter what tax bracket they are in.

I don't know why Wesley Snipes was targeted like he was, maybe because he was back, but a lot of folks are back in taxes, maybe because he was an actor.......I just don't know......

Made an example of.

Poster child!

Willie Nelson!

William Wallace was a poster child also.

I understand...... but tell that to Wesley Snipes

lol... He got out by now, right?

I don't know why Wesley Snipes was targeted like he was, maybe because he was back, but a lot of folks are back in taxes, maybe because he was an actor.......I just don't know......

Miles Davis would tell in books, in interviews, etc. that he used to be stopped by cops so many times just because he'd go around in a  ( or more than one) Ferrari.......I don't know.....