Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Currency Auction - Saturday, 30 November 2013

ronscarpa

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2541)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on Saturday, the 30th-Nov-2013.The results were as follows:

DETAILS ------------------ & -------------------- NOTES

Number of banks ------------------------------- 18

Auction price selling dinar / US$ ------------ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$  ----------- ----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) -------- 168,539,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)  -----

Total offers for buying (US$) ---------------- 168,539,000

Total offers for selling (US$) ----------------- -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Lets hope this is the last Daily Currency Auction .. and that they will ReValue their currency and increase its value tomorrow, 1 Dec 3013 like many seem to think.  I pray that this will actually happen. We shall see within 24 hours......Let's all pray hard - Have a great weekend...! :tiphat: RON 

• Upvote 5

I didn't know we had another rv coming on the 1st.  I don't put anything in to what gurus say.  They are all wrong.  I don't even remember Adam ever giving a date either.  They all agree at this time of year anyhow.  I think it is wishful thinking.  We all would like it.   I just don't see this happening just because we all feel good because of the holidays.  I hate to see folks disappointed.   I just hope everyone plans their holidays without the dinar in mind.  Keeping family in your hearts will make it a beautiful holiday and don't let the dinar let you down when it doesn't rv like these folks are telling you.  Enjoy your holidays, and so what if you have a dead battery or no phone with you when the text comes in.  Just would be a nice unexpected surprise when it does happen.  This investment has ruined many lives and holidays.  Hope everyone had a great turkey day and enjoyed their loved ones.  

• Upvote 1

The central bank sales are declining dollar exchange rate

dfsgffd-445x300.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 30 / November: the participation of 18 banks, has seen sales of the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency, on Saturday, at a price decline of the dollar reached 168.539 million dollars, and a stable exchange rate at 1166 dinars per dollar.

The bulletin indicated that the special auction today that "overall demand for the dollar distributed by 33.365 million dollars in cash, while the value of the quantity sold remittances 135.174 million dollars, and a stable exchange rate at 1179 dinars per dollar, including the commission's central bank, amounting to 13 dinars to the dollar one ". A finished. H

Thanks Ron +1