Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Pumper Protection Site Shamelessly Solicits Donations !

DinarThug

• 3 weeks later...

I find it interesting that Recaps is letting a few critical thought comments through.  It does not hide the fraudulent wrongs of the past.

>Shut your site down, Recaps, unless you think your attorneys are better than mine and the corporate veil of a Limited Liability  

Corporation cannot be penetrated.  Your disclaimer won't work in court to shield you from liability. This is warning shot over your bow.

Kelley

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Recraps Tries To Shake U Down For $ While Censoring Any Comments That Might Alert The Dinar Community To Tony's Criminal Background Or Okie's Vagabond Tour Of Nearly A Dozen Sites That He's Been Kicked Off Of For Lying And Also For Racist Comments !

11/28/2013

Dinar Recaps has received emails asking how people could donate or support our site. 

We have set up a Amazon Affiliate account for those who are making Amazon purchases  to help support Dinar Recaps.  A small commission from any item from Amazon, if purchased after you push our link helps keep Recaps a free website for everyone.

We thank all our loyal readers and supporters for the past 18 months.  The Dinar Recaps Team wishes you all a Wonderful Holiday Season. May all your dreams come true very soon!!

Sincerely ~ The Dinar Recaps Team

soliciting buyers to click affiliate ads is against all affiliate program tos. if amazon sees this goodbye affiliate program

• Upvote 2

There's an old saying: "you get what you PAY FOR" and I see about half you in this thread are 'VIP' members which to your credit means you have paid for the right to pillory aforementioned Gurus and their Web Sites here in the DV Forums. The balance I assume are lurkers and free-loaders who have 'donated' nothing more than their buttock sweat towards the sustainability of this particular Web Site?

Last time I checked, running any Site, free or not - requires time, effort and expense to run -  just ask Mr. Montana.

Content consistency aside, how can anyone possibly get worked up about any Dinarian Site that runs purely on donations! 

Hopefully this ride ends soon to our mutual satisfaction so we can find something else to B***h about - for God's sake!

Edited by PA10
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

I'll do what I can TennesseeCherokee.  It'll take awhile to organize the project and get it off the ground, though hopefully it will yield positive results for people that have been damaged by the fraud that has been perpetrated.  The best outcome would be some financial compensation paid back to those that have been hurt and further criminal charges being raised during or after after the civil suit.

Though I would settle to just have shut down the operators of this con.  It appears to me, from reading the boards, that there are a number of people that have realized Okie, Tony and others are being dishonest.  I had heard of one person that committed suicide over being told, by Okie, that the 'rv' was going to happen... they overextended and lost everything.  I don't have any hard evidence of this, though once the site is rolling, I hope many will share their experiences that have been damaging both financially and psychologically.

• Upvote 1