Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Pumper Protection Site Shamelessly Solicits Donations !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Recraps Tries To Shake U Down For $ While Censoring Any Comments That Might Alert The Dinar Community To Tony's Criminal Background Or Okie's Vagabond Tour Of Nearly A Dozen Sites That He's Been Kicked Off Of For Lying And Also For Racist Comments !

11/28/2013

Dinar Recaps has received emails asking how people could donate or support our site. 

We have set up a Amazon Affiliate account for those who are making Amazon purchases  to help support Dinar Recaps.  A small commission from any item from Amazon, if purchased after you push our link helps keep Recaps a free website for everyone.

We thank all our loyal readers and supporters for the past 18 months.  The Dinar Recaps Team wishes you all a Wonderful Holiday Season. May all your dreams come true very soon!!

Sincerely ~ The Dinar Recaps Team

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't know its exact worth but I just donated an old rembrandt painting..........

of my butt cheeks

Hilarious! LMAO!  :twothumbs:

CNN. Broadcasting While Recraps Tries To Shake U Down For $ While Censoring Any Comments That Might Alert The Dinar Community To Tony's Criminal Background Or Okie's Vagabond Tour Of Nearly A Dozen Sites That He's Been Kicked Off Of For Lying And Also For Racist Comments !

11/28/2013

Dinar Recaps has received emails asking how people could donate or support our site. 

We have set up a Amazon Affiliate account for those who are making Amazon purchases  to help support Dinar Recaps.  A small commission from any item from Amazon, if purchased after you push our link helps keep Recaps a free website for everyone.

We thank all our loyal readers and supporters for the past 18 months.  The Dinar Recaps Team wishes you all a Wonderful Holiday Season. May all your dreams come true very soon!!

Sincerely ~ The Dinar Recaps Team

Excellent reporting!  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Interesting that Recr@ps team will occasionally post on DV to defend their virtue when accused of pumping dinar sales. But they deny the same lattitude on their own site of posting from dissenting and knowledgable folks. Its obvious what serves their needs....and its not honesty.

Exactly!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

The Pumper Protection Unit will go down in flames as all cons that have crossed me.  When I was 22 years old, I lost a bit over fifty

grand to a con ran by the Russian mafia.  It was a good portion the monies I had accrued risking life and limb fishing in Alaska.  I fell for a few cons.

I'm not into anonymity as I don't have anything to hide and my life is an open book.  You can Google 'Kelley Callanan Wired Magazine' and read the publishing over that loss.  I've learned hard lessons.  SG, the scam that took my money, was cooked by the

SEC.

I've helped shut down a few cons over the years via lawsuit and government help.  It has not profited me, but it sends those pieces of dirt away. 

Come February, I will begin the fight against this and hopefully they are not deadbeats with nothing to repay to the People that have been harmed, both in the States and the globe. 

Bering Sea

• Upvote 2