Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete Three Zeros = Redenomination

boomer113189

Ok thanks keep

I was wondering where you were

I thought you were the foreman of all these new names arriving

Is everyone on lunch break ?

This is great now I can keep you in the mix too

Your hanging around a dinar investment for 30 years to see of it floats right

You want em to float it on out there

What's funny is

That guy got banned and keep came over to finish the conversation

Amazing

You always show up when the whacooooos get banned to tidy things up

Are you a recruiter ?

Ok thanks keep

I was wondering where you were

I thought you were the foreman of all these new names arriving

Is everyone on lunch break ?This is great now I can keep you in the mix tooYour hanging around a dinar investment for 30 years to see of it floats rightYou want em to float it on out there What's funny is

That guy got banned and keep came over to finish the conversation

Amazing

You always show up when the whacooooos get banned to tidy things up Are you a recruiter ?

you have the whole forum, and you show up down here to start crap. your the problem.

does this look like a rumor ?

Headline Document:  2010 Document - Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction to The United States Congress

Dinar Redenomination

The CBI has announced that it intends to implement a long-planned Redenomination of the Iraqi dinar by eliminating three zeros from the nominal value of banknotes.This process is meant to ease commercial

transactions by reducing errors and confusion that hyper-inflated currencies often cause. Now that Iraq’s inflation rate has achieved a level of stability, the move could serve to bolster confidence in the

country’s currency.    Page 99

This has been going on for a long time.  And I would bet if you rack up the delete zero's you have just as many articles denying it.  You have to admit if this is their educating the people on deletion of zero's while the people hold super glued dinars in their hands, they suck.

This has been going on for a long time.  And I would bet if you rack up the delete zero's you have just as many articles denying it.  You have to admit if this is their educating the people on deletion of zero's while the people hold super glued dinars in their hands, they suck.

nope ur wrong. they have been educating the people on what the most likely will plan on doing that why you keep seeing it in new articles over and over again

nope ur wrong. they have been educating the people on what the most likely will plan on doing that why you keep seeing it in new articles over and over again

You Lopsters hanging around DV spouting RD "never any money in this" crap....

are either psycho, or you're paid dumpers - it's like 3 threads, a thousand posts saying: "This will never happen..."

Soooooo.........It won't happen.

Then ya'all just split, Vamoose...amscre...get the F. out....

It's like you're going to a *** bar and complaining there aren't any women when you seem to KNOW it's a *** bar.

are either psycho, or you're paid dumpers - it's like 3 threads, a thousand posts saying: "This will never happen..."

It's like you're going to a *** bar and complaining there aren't any women when you seem to KNOW it's a *** bar.

wrong, your just made we can bring evidance to back up what we say will happen if they do delete the zeros. everyone you listen to lies to and tells ur it means an rv and it will make u rich beyond ur wildest dreams. in fact if it was not for a so called LOPSTER like ur pro rvers say i would have never even begune to reaserch anything about redenomination of what deletion of the zeros means i was going with the crowed just like u r and i was being lied to and i did not even know. your problly thinking right now that i dont have any dinar but i can tell u this i do i got 1 25k note. but i sold of my other millions because of what i read about what it really means when currency get there zeros chopped off.

Don't have a stroke.

• Upvote 1

why you in the lop tank. simple solution.... leave

no lopster can go anwhere else. you dont want to see it or read, get out, you obviously cant take it

• 3 weeks later...

Well if its the official rate then the Swiss dinar was revaluedBut they argue it didn't revalue because the market rate is all that counts as far as a currency's valueAnd if its the market rate like they state then the Kuwait dinar was revalued because the Kuwait dinar was selling on the streets for 5 cents at it market rateAny one who held Kuwait dinars was flat brokeThe fall of Kuwait made instant paupers out of tens of thousands of people with assets in Kuwait or Kuwaiti currency.H. Zahreddin, a wealthy Lebanese businessman doing business in Kuwait, flew home to Lebanon the day before Iraq overran Kuwait to throw a lavish wedding party for his daughter at a plush Beirut hotel.''I went to bed a millionaire and woke up in debt,'' Zahreddin said later. ''The hotel refused to accept my Kuwaiti dinar check to settle the bill.''http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1990/Kuwait-s-Currency-Declared-Invalid-by-Iraq-With-AM-Gulf-Rdp-Bjt/id-978b923d961916791ee3c34fce20be34

Bump

Yawn..... you two are constantly at it. It feels like I am back in grade school on the play ground watching 2 kids taunting each other...why?

Dinarbeliever, why waste your time doing the same debates with Boomer. Neither one of you will convince the other they are wrong.

Only time will tell. Boomer why get on a site that is planning and prepairing for a revalue?

Go start your own site called ( the Dinar revalue scam .com ) and preach to those that feel like you do, because for the life of me I can't understand why you waste your time on this site.

GO RV!!!!

Xoxoxox

• Upvote 2

I DO love to see all of the different opinions here... better than being one-sided I guess lol.

However, the FACT is that none of us have been correct as of yet!

WE DON'T KNOW what = what until it actually happens. We HOPE, we SPECULATE, we NEED, we WANT... does not equal squat at this point whether you're a Rv'er, a lopster or somewhere in the middle.

As I said, it is entertaining and it takes the mind off of other things... and yes, some may say that I am pathetic because DV is really the only place I do any online "socializing" but hey, at least I'm not hurting anyone and it is by choice lol. I have no desire to facebook, tweet or otherwise. Besides, I get all of the online entertainment I need right here.

GO RV!!!  OOOPS! Sorry lopsters, I almost forgot I was in the tank... Don't eat me! I'm just a minnow and wouldn't make much of a meal anyway.

• Upvote 2

Djorgie says...

"Sorry lopsters, I almost forgot I was in the tank... Don't eat me! I'm just a minnow and wouldn't make much of a meal anyway."

It's okay, we won't bite you! Swim down to the Tank anytime you please.

I'll admit to checking out the pics at your gallery page.. You're one beautiful minnow.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Keepem is definately a paid dumper I'm sure of it - Sam I am is his employer - I say keepem did not sell his dinars recently coinciding with him being locked up- he sold his dinars years ago due to his buddy and paid employer Sam I am. Rob Saunders has too much money on his hands pay keepem - keepem made out he still held dinars to stop himself being thrown in lopster tank. Once they saw past him they throw him in lopster jail and keepem says be sold his dinars.

Keepem is definately a paid dumper I'm sure of it - Sam I am is his employer - I say keepem did not sell his dinars recently coinciding with him being locked up- he sold his dinars years ago due to his buddy and paid employer Sam I am. Rob Saunders has too much money on his hands pay keepem - keepem made out he still held dinars to stop himself being thrown in lopster tank. Once they saw past him they throw him in lopster jail and keepem says be sold his dinars.

are you making personal attacks against keepm? allegations and attacks, based off nothing but your own mind.

your in violation of the rules.

your forgetting what keepm said is accurate and true!

instead of debating the substance, which you cant anyway, its all fact, you attacking his person?

Keepem is definately a paid dumper I'm sure of it -

The notion that such a thing even exists is ridiculous and one of the many lies told by gurus and pumpers which you have swallowed hook line and sinker.

Say this "paid dumper" convinces 10 people that the dinar is a scam.  They all sell their dinar.  How many of those people would have continued to buy dinar at some level if they hadn't been shown the truth?  The answer isn't zero.  I'd guess at least 3.  3 customers for the dinar sellers just disappeared.

Out of those 10 people, how many are going to sell all their dinar back to a dealer?  The answer isn't 10.  The majority of them are likely to head to the forums or eBay or friends, let's say 6.  That's another 6 sales that just evaporated.

The four that might actually sell their dinar back to a dealer have a lot of dealers to chose from.  If the dealer that hired the "dumper" is lucky, he'll get one of them.

So you're telling me a dealer is going to hire someone in order to MAYBE get one person to sell their dinar back to him, but since he just destroyed 9+ sales he's just made it that much harder to sell the dinar he bought back?

It makes no sense whatsoever, just like the rest of this scam.

• 2 weeks later...

Found an article dated 2011, but I thought I would share.

The link was part of another thing posted in the RUMORS area these past few days.

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

"In the longer term, Saleh said a redenomination was needed wherein three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note."

Well there you have it.

A LOP will happen SOMETIME.

Is there ANY country that has ONE NOTE worth $75,000?!

NEVER take the news of "they're printing / going to release new currency" as good news, don't share the poster's excitement.

New currency DOES NOT MEAN RV, it means RD - redenomination.

I don't know why "gurus" were so excited to post news about a new currency.

Maybe they think ANY change is good.

I guess the best we can hope for with THIS scenario is a small increase in value to the current currency we hold, series 2003, then a redenomination.

IMO the worst that can happen is a straight RD at $3-something, then we break even.

Those who bought the current currency 10 years ago have ALREADY made money if they decide to sell back now.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2

That Seleh says all kinds of things

For instance a couple weeks ago

Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh called in this context to take measures to reduce dollarization, (which means giving priority to dealing in dollars to deal with the rest of currencies or gold), and to raise the value of the dinar because it is covered with cash reserve is excellent.

Saleh said in a statement (morning) that the phenomenon of mistrust Baaltaaml interior of the dinar came Ketbat conditions experienced by Iraq in the eighties and nineties of the last century, is reason now to take measures, including preventing any business dealings internal to the dollar and restrict external transactions such as travel, treatment, and other than that required to buy the dollar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171449-are-they-talking-about-removing-35-trillion-in-dinar-out-of-circulation/#ixzz2uHDoym4C

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Found an article dated 2011, but I thought I would share.

The link was part of another thing posted in the RUMORS area these past few days.

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

"In the longer term, Saleh said a redenomination was needed wherein three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note."

Well there you have it.

A LOP will happen SOMETIME.

Is there ANY country that has ONE NOTE worth $75,000?!

NEVER take the news of "they're printing / going to release new currency" as good news, don't share the poster's excitement.

New currency DOES NOT MEAN RV, it means RD - redenomination.

I don't know why "gurus" were so excited to post news about a new currency.

Maybe they think ANY change is good.

I guess the best we can hope for with THIS scenario is a small increase in value to the current currency we hold, series 2003, then a redenomination.

IMO the worst that can happen is a straight RD at $3-something, then we break even.

Those who bought the current currency 10 years ago have ALREADY made money if they decide to sell back now.

google Titan and giant notes - there are big notes used for international trade which far outweigh 75000 dollars

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21145103

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1