Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY'S GOING TO BREAK-DOWN AND TELL THE REAL TRUTH

Well folks,

Tony's got his back against his LAST real "BACK WALL" of LAST Sunday (not his NEW Back Wall of December 1st, nor his NEXT new real Back Wall after that of December 23rd. . .nor even his REALLY, real final and LAST really real Back Wall of January 1st).

His many 3-letter agencies that speak with HIM, so HE can then speak to Okie who in-turn speaks with W in the K, who speaks with Mountain Goat while they shop together in the New Jersey Mall, have got the REALLY real news THIS time (as opposed to the "kind-of" real news he had last Friday).

Tony's REALLY real news is that he is so full of CRAP that his EYES are brown and he truthfully doesn't even know what day of the week TUESDAY falls on! But he has LOTS of zombie koolaid drinkers who fall on EVERY one of his lying words as though there were some simblance of TRUTH to any of what he says! P.T. Barnum MUST have been thinking of Tony Renfrow when he spoke those famous words!

There has been absolutely NO BASIS of FACT in ANY of the many FALSE CALLS and the dozens of RV's that Tony has repeatedly alled over-and-over, almost DAILY since August!

It is now Thanksgiving eve, and if the readers here at DV haven't 100% all gotten this down and can witness that Tony Renfrow delivers MORE BULL than a Texas feedlot. . .then there is NO HOPE! Tony's followers are sheep being led to the slaughter!

Then there are the latter-day Okies, like Mountain Goat and wife-in-the-know. There is a DIFFERENCE, thank heaven. They at least have have a vocabulary better than a 3rd grade 1st year English-speaking student! ('NUFF SAID?). If there is an Oklahoma version of the movie DELIVERENCE, Okie would be the star! No teeth. . .no shoes. . .no vocaublary or knowledge of the English language or anything he ever talks about! But then again. . .Mountain Goat and WITK haven't yet been "hijacked" or caught by "sunspots"

But Tony is one "SET-APART." He is both DANGEROUS and HARMFUL. His "make-it-up" as you go lies actually have otherwise intelligent human beings throwing out ALL their common sense and DESPITE his proving over-and-over that he is a CON MAN, his crap CONTINUES to be on the front of so many tongues to be repeated!

At least SOME people are finally begining to RESPOND to this snake-in-the-grass and as Tony's lies begin to show themselves, the OTHER, latter-day Okies will finally also be castigated just as openly

An RV will eventually emerge, but when it does. . . .it will be DESPITE Tony and Goat and WITK and certainly despite the lying 747 guy with the Jed Clampet vocabulary!

Boy it never ceases to amaze me how some individuals can not control their hands and not click on something that upsets them to the point of lost control.  I certainly hope that you feel much better now.  I am sure Santa is watching and knows which is which.  By the way my eyes are brown and many of my native American family.  May God bless you and give  you rest prior to your rollaids and tums desert.  I just don't see and difference in the self control but that's  just me and my 2pennies.   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

come on, it is the usual end of month pumping. Nothing new.

Brace yourself everyone, because the end of year is going to be a doozie this year. can you say dec 31 2010 anyone?????

Tie yourself down, the hurricane will pass, but i think it will start ramping up early in dec this year. Be prepared preppers!!!!

• Upvote 2