Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The 50 States of the US-- from a British perspective

FreckledFuzz

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

I think the people in the US would have a difficult time naming the 4 countries comprised of the UK..

I think they did pretty good considering

Happy Thanksgiving

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 1

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

I think the people in the US would have a difficult time naming the 4 countries comprised of the UK..

I think they did pretty good considering

Happy Thanksgiving

hey Fuzz where did you get the four counties from for the UK ....... there are 33 in Scotland alone .... 6 in northern Ireland ...... 13 I think in Wales and  52 in England from what I can remember.

Total 104

oops I read your post wrong ...... you said countries not counties.

• Upvote 1

I know very little about the UK except that we have a vast history.

I hear they are a nation of beer drinkers who love to have fun. Much like the US. LOL

I actually am fond of the British, and wish I had the means to go over for an extended visit.

My military experience is that they are good soldiers, just few in number.

Just do not get the lovefor royality thing.

The UK   ( remember  there's only a UK Passport, not 4) is the only Country allowed to have 4  "national" soccer ( and other sports) teams ( N. Ireland,Wales, Scotland and England). I have always found that odd.

It's as if   California, Texas,  Wisconsin etc had their own team in a specific sport discipline sent to int'l contests and would  call it " National"... Or any Region in Italy, etc.

Besides, at least theoretically speaking.. If they could get just one  UK Nat'l team  it would probably be  stronger..

Edited by umbertino