Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - November 26. GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!

Adam Montana

Happy Thanksgiving to you and family!!!!

I am a little worried about above-mentioned zeros manipulation, can you please explain that to me and others out there . If their drop zeros, does my $10M turn to $10K?

OR is it turning in old Sudan currency for the new currency that's being sold now thru agents?

• Upvote 1

I really don't see how a redenomination with an exchange window, is not a bad thing?  :shrug:

It would be impossible to significantly increase the value without introducing new denominations. Therefore, they would have to redenominate in order to have an RV.

Another option is to RV and temporarily switch to USD for smaller notes, and then introduce the new Dinar Notes (redenominate).

In either case, we get an RV and new notes. Hope that makes sense. :twothumbs:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and family!!!!

I am a little worried about above-mentioned zeros manipulation, can you please explain that to me and others out there . If their drop zeros, does my $10M turn to $10K?

OR is it turning in old Sudan currency for the new currency that's being sold now thru agents?

Hey ojackman, I see you are in my VIP group - please take advantage of the information in my short book here: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

It's free for you, and will clear up this question. :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Adam has made mention of the "next Parliamentary session" a few times lately.  Does anyone know when that is?  Is it next time they meet as in this week or next, or as in next year? Thanks!  And Adam, thank you for all you do to give us reliable information about the Dinar.  It is much appreciated!

Hi purplegirl03,

The next Parliament session starts on Sunday, 12/15 and goes thru April 2014 I believe.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong, thanks!

:)

A couple months ago when Adam decided to close VIP he was hoping that it would be a bam-bam with the Chapter 7 and HCL then leading into the RV!  Iraq being Iraq it didn't happen that way and we are still waiting.  We have NEW members joining DV everyday and we get many request for Adam to open VIP back up so they can join!  I personally don't see anything wrong with it!

Is the discount offered today also for those who will be renewing their VIPs before December 1st???

Thanks Much!!

:shrug:

• Upvote 2

Flying There Is Easy ! ;)

It's Getting Around Baghdad That's A Pain In The A$$ ! :o

1331575507_camel_bites_mans_ass.gif

:D      :D     :D

Thug, you amaze me constantly. :o    Where did you find that clip? :blink:   It is so funny. :lol:     That must of hurt.   :facepalm:      Poor camel.   :bananacamel:

I bet it left a bad taste in his mouth........... 

• Upvote 4

It would be impossible to significantly increase the value without introducing new denominations. Therefore, they would have to redenominate in order to have an RV.

Another option is to RV and temporarily switch to USD for smaller notes, and then introduce the new Dinar Notes (redenominate).

thanks for the reply Adam, I do realize that adding additional, lower denominations would be necessary, and is definately what we want to see, but certainly hoping they add them to existing currency without changing them all as in a typical redenomination. An exchange period would not be necessary if only adding smaller notes, but I feel that a demonitization of the current currency, and redenomination, like replacing a current 1000 with a new replacement 1, would not be something that we would benefit from, even "if" we were able to exchange. I'm hoping for straight increase in value, while adding smaller denoms to existing.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

• Upvote 5

Is the discount offered today also for those who will be renewing their VIPs before December 1st???

Thanks Much!!

:shrug:

2. On the morning of Black Friday I will be emailing VIP members something 
EVEN BETTER than the 25% off… but you will have to be in the VIP section to 
see it! (Don't worry, it will be pinned in the VIP section even if you show up a 
little late). Make SURE your email is correct at this link! http://iqd.me/l/email

Candy, I would wait and see what Adam has for you on Black Friday!!  Sounds like it is going to be even better than the 25% off!!   :twocents:   :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 3

Happy Hanukkah and Thanksgiving

Adam has made mention of the "next Parliamentary session" a few times lately.  Does anyone know when that is?  Is it next time they meet as in this week or next, or as in next year? Thanks!  And Adam, thank you for all you do to give us reliable information about the Dinar.  It is much appreciated!

I believe Candy01 stated correctly, starts Dec 15 - April.

I really don't see how a redenomination with an exchange window, is not a bad thing?  :shrug:

Any government will have to have a cash-in window. However it could be a year or longer. They simply need to get the old bills off the street and replace them. No cost to us, just get it to start!

it is, if they close the borders like last time. boomer said, he talked to several dealers and if they announce a rd, the dealers wont be exchanging. per boomer. it could go many ways, all of which we dont know. thats what makes this so much fun.

happy thanksgiving everyone

Not impossible, but very doubtful, and very, very, very bad business (international) decision. They would immediately alienate every country in the world holding IQD. 

I am a little confused, if Irak prints new bills, do we have first to exchange our old bills for the new ones, right? were do we do that, in any bank? and after we do that, is it then when we can exchange them to dollars? do we get charged twice in bank fees? Please can sombody explain that to me? Have a Happy Thanks Givings everyone!!!

No, not if you only want to cash-in. They MUST have the new value in place before new bills are distributed. Say you had a $1: 1IQD RV. You exchange a single 25K IQD for either $25K or 25K in new Iraq currency (EX; 25 1K notes, if they print new ones, or 50 500 notes, etc.) 

And there will most likely be a cash-in window, though it could be a year or more. 

It's good for Iraq.  They can de-dollarize and pocket millions of dollars spent by speculators that can't exchange. 

Again, that is possible, BUT very doubtful. as they would immediately alienate every country in the world holding IQD, and have no one to trade with. IMHO 

thanks for the reply Adam, I do realize that adding additional, lower denominations would be necessary, and is definately what we want to see, but certainly hoping they add them to existing currency without changing them all as in a typical redenomination. An exchange period would not be necessary if only adding smaller notes, but I feel that a demonitization of the current currency, and redenomination, like replacing a current 1000 with a new replacement 1, would not be something that we would benefit from, even "if" we were able to exchange. I'm hoping for straight increase in value, while adding smaller denoms to existing.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

They will want to remove the old bills to minimize counterfeiting and confusion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

How would Iraq be alienating other countries by re-denominating?  Turkey, Romania, Brazil, Russia .... etc. all re-denominated and their currencies were being held by people in other countries.  The difference is those countries' currencies weren't a problem to exchange at the bank.  Iraq's is because the banks quit dealing with them because of speculation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So, what does it all mean? In a nutshell - I don't see an RV before tomorrow, but 

they are running out of roadblocks and we can't have much longer to wait. :twocents:
- Adam

Thanks Adam... We're not gonna let a little roadblock stand in our way...  :eyebrows: 

Overcoming-Roadblocks-On-Your-Life-Journ

But here's one sign of what's coming for us all!!!  ;) 

change1.jpg

Come On RV Baby!!!   ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Happy Hanukkah and Thanksgiving

I believe Candy01 stated correctly, starts Dec 15 - April.

Any government will have to have a cash-in window. However it could be a year or longer. They simply need to get the old bills off the street and replace them. No cost to us, just get it to start!

Not impossible, but very doubtful, and very, very, very bad business (international) decision. They would immediately alienate every country in the world holding IQD. 

No, not if you only want to cash-in. They MUST have the new value in place before new bills are distributed. Say you had a $1: 1IQD RV. You exchange a single 25K IQD for either $25K or 25K in new Iraq currency (EX; 25 1K notes, if they print new ones, or 50 500 notes, etc.) 

And there will most likely be a cash-in window, though it could be a year or more. 

Again, that is possible, BUT very doubtful. as they would immediately alienate every country in the world holding IQD, and have no one to trade with. IMHO 

They will want to remove the old bills to minimize counterfeiting and confusion.

an increase in value does not require a replacement currency, or the removal of large denominations, only the "addition" of lower denominations. The large notes can be phased out or reduced in quantity, by the CBI as they see fit.

• Upvote 2