Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we clear

jordan1

Are we clear?
Tuesday, 26 November, 2013

11-26-13 BluWolf:    Ok listen up for I do not have much time… verify – rates high- banks on alert- IMF info not sincerely true-cc on standby-3.44 is and will be a place holder-in country RV- happen June 15th-UST-no longer in charge gave the go to banks-Obama- wants this done immediately. Are we clear?

could'nt be more unclear,,  are u  frigging kidding me these guys are out of control and complete frickin lieing pumping blundering idiots ,,,,,   

I only posted this because he ended  with "are we clear" yet that maybe the most ambiguous unclear bunch of shiite i ever read!!!!!

lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"The only thing CLEAR about this post is that Bluwof has a propensity to tell lies!"

"Also...........in 1968 I had a box of C rats dated 1948!  I was happy to get them..........My favorite...........Peaches and Pound cake.................I did alot of trading for that desert!"

Dunno, I had some BBQ pork n rice MRE that was pretty good....

Anyway, it just takes one obscure person to mention a date way in the future and then the other "gurus" will jump on it.
So if that's the case, I don't wanna hear another word out of those sewage pipes till a week before.

Whatever happened to "NO MORE POLITICS, NO MORE 3-LETTER AGENCIES, THIS IS DONE DONE DONE."

Remember, everything is a lie til we see the rate!
Stop falling for made-up stories!
Iraq doesn't give 2 monkeys' F$%&s about our Black Friday, Christmas, New Year, NOTHING.

If it were out of Iraq's hands we would've exchanged by now.

Edited by ReinMan

June 15th,... which year,... or century,... eon anyone?

:shrug:   :twothumbs: 

Are we clear?
Tuesday, 26 November, 2013

11-26-13 BluWolf:    Ok listen up for I do not have much time… verify – rates high- banks on alert- IMF info not sincerely true-cc on standby-3.44 is and will be a place holder-in country RV- happen June 15th-UST-no longer in charge gave the go to banks-Obama- wants this done immediately. Are we clear?

could'nt be more unclear,,  are u  frigging kidding me these guys are out of control and complete frickin lieing pumping blundering idiots ,,,,,   

I only posted this because he ended  with "are we clear" yet that maybe the most ambiguous unclear bunch of shiite i ever read!!!!!

lol

Oh yeah and don't be surprised if it LOPs with this 30-day turn-in period and all this red carpet talk is pure BS disinformation sent by the cabals.

Sure I'll take a blessing and it could take me toward more saintly paths but if it doesn't happen this week it won't happen for another few years IMO. 

It's either now or Iraq needs to clean up its act and that will take another few to several years. SO MUCH work still needs to be DONE, not talked about.
How funny that "passing of laws" gets stuck in our faces every so often. Well they need to get a whole lot more straightened out as well.

The currency series is already 10 years old now.

And that's where I stand.