Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Benjamin NutnYahoo the New Guru!

Benjamin NutnYahoo

:cowboy: I'm the new Guru in town. Had a meeting with my contacts at a 3 letter agency in DC and was told the RV must happen by Thanksgiving or we will lose the $30+ rate. :facepalm3:. The rate will then drop to the $3+ rate. :facepalm2:. This info comes directly from my contact who have friends of friends who spoke to Christine LeGuarde while Christmas shopping together at BestBuy. :peace:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

now  lookieee   here ,   we told  nuttin  at  the big meeting  just before the prayer group ,  the  do not tell  order  was in full effect ,  and  he had the correct pass word  to go with  it  { we r clear }   now  he did miss speak ------ not 30   not 3    BUT   3000  TO 1   now   we  should be ready  for lunch ,  I  mean  launch ,   we  have  the passenger list ,  blue  wolfie , back row  ,   tony - n - tenille   { t-n-t }  middle rows  ,   and  the  2 section  is  dead  possoum ,   and front  row   { because  every one in  front  row  will be the  first  too arrive  at the crash  site  }   is   okie  ......  now boarding  the  loco -  plane

Rumors are different than a flat out lie !  I sure hope that some "newbie" doesn't believe this shhhtuff and goes and buys more Dinar than he can afford. That's the problem with these malicious clowns who think they're being funny.  Go RV and Happy Thanksgivuka !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CHALLENGE!

Red%20Challenge%20Flag.jpg

In order to claim guru status one must:

1. Turn on CAPS LOCK - this enables GURU MODE.

2. Remove the actual button from the keyboard to prevent any accidental un-locking of the GURU MODE.

Other than that, nice effort! :twothumbs:

upon further review the challenge is upheld...and Adam is not charged with a time out...the ruling on the field is that ALL would-be gurus MUST adhere to the GURU rules or be banished to their own sites !!!  :lmao:

• Upvote 1