Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

non disclosure required to exchange

Could these guru morons be even more ridiculous?

3 letter agencies Whales cashing in non-disclosure agreement super secret bank teller screens 1 800 numbers boots on thethe ground Ten years and these idiots r killing themselves to top the last ten years of nonsense..

I think there should have been hunting season for gurus instead of.deer this year

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agreed. Tony and his zoo team have everyone underwear in a twist over worry about some fabricated NDA, "whales" cashing out at a superior rate and 800# to get in line. I just want to know "post RV" that the Feds have plans for our little guru. Open season on Tony, Okie, Loechin, Goat, TerryK, WITK and all the other fools pumping sales.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agreed. Tony and his zoo team have everyone underwear in a twist over worry about some fabricated NDA, "whales" cashing out at a superior rate and 800# to get in line. I just want to know "post RV" that the Feds have plans for our little guru. Open season on Tony, Okie, Loechin, Goat, TerryK, WITK and all the other fools pumping sales.

And whats with Okie??? I thought that we were rid of him?...Told ya he would be back.....

The "intel" is beyond rediculous!  Whales cashing in.....I don't think so, that's called insider trading.  NDA why would you need to sign an NDA?  Who is this NDA protecting?  The banks don't need protection.  You don't need protection.  Who needs the fact that you exchanged some foreign currency protected.  It just never ends.  1-800 numbers, you might want to make an appointment with a personal banker, a financial planner or estate planner but I doubt that you need to call an 800 number to get an appointment to exchange some currency. 

11-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I received a lot of detailed information today, but all you really want to hear is that they are still saying that the RV should go live sometime tonight. If it does not, I will tell you when we should really see it.

What the F Tony. Tonight? Not tonight? Laughable !  :D

And whats with Okie??? I thought that we were rid of him?...Told ya he would be back.....

Shang...that makes you a GURU. And.....you have an impeccable record of being correct. 1 for 1. That puts you way ahead of all the BS'ers. Take a bow.  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

It's truly amazing to me that these Guru Morons actually have people hanging on their every word. I bumped into one that's a Realtor in my market that told me how she was going to cash in at $32 as Tony has predicted and she was going to cash in on the Dong as well. I just suggested DinarVets to her hoping she would gain some perspective. WOW! These guys need to be pounded for what their doing to people.

Good Luck Everyone! Go RV!

Everyone in the world knows the dinar is worth very little right now

When they rv they have to tell the world their new exchange rate

So what good is any sort of discloser

Every one will know

The news will be interviewing people who made money off this if it rvs

The entire nda is for air heads to read

Are they going to rv and pretend their money is worthless

How can you buy anything if everyone thinks its worthless