Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Well it still looks right. RVd @ .09

Legacyman

Okay people still looking around and things are still the same. Did it RVd @ 9 cents? Well the true test will come in around 9 am EST. I'm still looking at CBI @ the old rate of -US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000- I'll be calling some of my new friends at the exchange later this morning to see if this is right. Let's just pray it is because it would be the starting point even if it's @.09 :) Some more intel for you: on capital gains you need to hold on to your money for a year and after that it's 15% tax other wise it's around 30%+. So the best thing to do is hold on to it and wait for it to hit around $1.00 in a year, maybe less. Really this is good news that it RVd, but keep praying..... more info to come.....

No don't give up just don't buy any more Dinar,sit on what you have and one day it will be real and you will be rich.We wanted more than 9 cents any way. Lookat it like this a small wake up call to let you know we were all cool with 9 cents. Now any thing more is Gravy.

Makes you wonder if certain people are able to cash in when this occurs. This is the second time. The same thing happened last year in November. Just a thought.

Been wondering if this was how it was going to go down for certain countries for some time. This happened before and of course it was when the US was closed for business.

Would not surprise me one bit when this ride is over that the US get's screwed somehow, it's not like they have this great love for us.

Firesisle

where did u get that info?

I was asking the same question. I hate it when people say something, especially sounding like they know something the rest of us don't, and then just end with no explanation. If I had some info, at least I would tell where I got it.