Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TOP 5 Most FRUSTRATING things about this Investment...

200pete

I committed to the dinar investment a long time ago and if your anything like me... you've probably come across a post or two that really ticked you off haha. I know I have, I'm probably the worst one!!! HAHA 

Made me think, 

TOP 5 Most FRUSTRATING things about this investment? Just the teeth grinding, hair pulling, language inducing things that have really drove you up the wall haha. 

p.s. you don't have to do all 5

1. Whenever I hear "Boots on the Ground"
  2. Guru's who say they cannot share certain parts of intel after the just spilled some entire story
  3. People who are friends of a friend of a friend who married a soldier who lives in Iraq and just called his sister saying RV on tuesday
  4. Dr. Shabibi
  5. Okie Oil Man...

GTFO :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2

My pet peeve is the articles that come out day after day after day "Removing the zeroes would be good."  Then an hour later there's another one "Removing the zeroes would not help."  I don't get it.  Just do something already.  This is boring, and it seems like we're chasing the same ball around in a circle day in and day out.  The articles are exactly the same, but with a different broken translation that honestly no one can decipher.  

• Upvote 2

My pet peeve is the articles that come out day after day after day "Removing the zeroes would be good."  Then an hour later there's another one "Removing the zeroes would not help."  I don't get it.  Just do something already.  This is boring, and it seems like we're chasing the same ball around in a circle day in and day out.  The articles are exactly the same, but with a different broken translation that honestly no one can decipher.  

I feel the same way. The constant contradiction on a hot topic.   Also how hard it is to translate anything in the arabic language . OMG..... some of it doesnt even make any sense.

• Upvote 2

6.  People who want to be spoon fed guru garbage

No matter how badly I want things to turn in our favor, I can't ignore the facts.  Most frustrated with those who throw out a prayer before or after their breakdown of the latest "news" "intel".   

That one really gets me too... it takes away any credibility that this "dinar investment" may have to it.

Oh I guess calling it an "investment" kinda bugs me too as I have pretty much chalked it up to a fun gamble where the wheel keeps spinning. :D

• Upvote 2

Someone already added a 6th so I'll go with...

7. BANK STORIES! 

&

8. Brand new GURUS we have NEVER heard of before just popping out of nowhere and making absolute claims... which could just be the old gurus pretending to be new ones lol.

& last but not least...

9. People who use religion and the name of God to pump their BS. SHAME ON YOU!

I have more, but I will spare everyone from having to read it lol.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

#240 dontlop

Gizzard teeth

Members

5,880 posts

Posted Today, 12:26 PM

When faced with the prospect of a currency crisis, central bankers in a fixed exchange rate economy can try to maintain the current fixed exchange rate by eating into the country's foreign reserves, or letting the exchange rate fluctuate.

Why is tapping into foreign reserves a solution? When the market expects devaluation, downward pressure placed on the currency can really only be offset by an increase in the interest rate. In order to increase the rate, the central bank has to shrink the money supply, which in turn increases demand for the currency. (>>>>The bank can do this by selling off foreign reserves to create a capital outflow. When the bank sells a portion of its foreign reserves, it receives payment in the form of the domestic currency, which it holds out of circulation as an asset.<<<<)<<<<<currency auctions?

Propping up the exchange rate cannot last forever, both in terms of a decline in foreign reserves as well as political and economic factors, such as rising unemployment. Devaluing the currency by increasing the fixed exchange rate results in domestic goods being cheaper than foreign goods, which boosts demand for workers and increases output. In the short run devaluation also increases interest rates, which must be offset by the central bank through an increase in the money supply and an increase in foreign reserves. As mentioned earlier, propping up a fixed exchange rate can eat through a country's reserves quickly, and devaluing the currency can add back reserves.

Unfortunately for banks, but fortunately for you, investors are well aware that a devaluation strategy can be used, and can build this into their expectations. If the market expects the central bank to devalue the currency, which would increase the exchange rate, the possibility of boosting foreign reserves through an increase in aggregate demand is not realized. Instead, the central bank must use its reserves to shrink the money supply, which increases the domestic interest rate.

Edited by dontlop, Today, 12:31 PM.

MultiQuote

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/92667-iqd-backing/page-12#ixzz2pvq7PDqw

TOP 5 Most FRUSTRATING things about this Investment...

1)   Waiting

2)   Waiting

3)   Waiting

3)   Waiting

4)   Waiting

5) Waiting some more

what people say doesn't affect me in anyway anymore....I suppose I'm jaded

Agreed.. I was more or less on the same line as you.

1) When is the money coming?

2) When is the money coming?

3) When is the money coming?

4) When is the money coming?

5) When is the money coming?

if it said the 6 most frustrating things.... I'd guess the 6th would be

When is the money coming?

Edited by umbertino