Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 Currency scams to be aware of. (Wall street Daily

Interesting read, but I think I will keep my Dinar.  Even though this is from the Wall Street Daily, it is only their speculation on it.  Nothing more than the Gurus gives us when they talk.  Just my opinion. I hope one day I can Laugh at the nay sayers.  GOOO RVVVV

Here Is The Dinar Portion Of The Story ...

~ Currency Scam #2: Iraqi Dinar

The Kuwait dinar often serves as the backdrop for the story behind a potential Iraq dinar revival. However, any similarity stops at the word “dinar.”

This oil-rich country made huge economic and technological strides after the first Gulf War, and Kuwait’s currency – eventually backed by gold and silver – became one of the most valued currencies in the world.

People expected the Iraqi dinar to perform similarly after the 2003 invasion. Not a chance. Going on 10 years, this scam hasn’t turned anyone into a millionaire, or even a thousand-aire. In fact, since the fall of Saddam Hussein’s regime, one note has been worth less than a tenth of a U.S. penny.

Word of warning today: Expect a flare-up in dinar marketing. Sellers often refer to the government of Iraq revaluing its currency to make it appear stronger and more attractive.

Wouldn’t you know, just as the dinar’s value plunges further, Iraq parliament is considering just that.

Last week, Al-Monitor (The Pulse of the Middle East), reported that a member of the Iraqi parliament’s Economic Committee said, “Reforming the management of the Iraqi currency now requires the deletion of three zeros. The Iraqi currency is weak, and the money supply has amounted to multi-trillions because of the existence of these useless zeros. The country will witness a significant increase in oil revenues, financial earnings and high budgets. Thus, we need to print new banknotes, as estimated by the Central Bank.”

So, let’s say they replace older, inflated bills with new banknotes at the current rate. It doesn’t mean that value will suddenly skyrocket. In fact, if you bought the old currency and Iraq revalues it, you’re up the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers without a paddle.

Let’s say Iraq decides to give a one-month exchange period before demonetizing the old notes. The only place you can declare “out with the old and in with the new” is in Iraq.

That won’t be a very profitable flight, which brings me to the latest currency scam…

B)     B)     B)

• Upvote 1

I was going to open it , but  I bet I know what it says ,,  the dinar is a scam  ,   but with scams ,  you usually can`t  turn them in for money , but with dinar  you can ,   it might be through  currency  buyers , but it is still a currency ,   un like those   great   401  deals  I bought into  about 5 years ago  made double my money and it tanked    lost all but 1500     

When I asked some of the same bankers and other so-called professionals about the Bit Coin appx. 4-to-5 years ago...All I heard was scam on this too!...How odd?....

Man buys $27 of bitcoin, forgets about them, finds they're now worth $886k

Bought in 2009, currency's rise in value saw small investment turn into enough to buy an apartment in a wealthy area of Oslo.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/29/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

• Upvote 2

Interesting read, but I think I will keep my Dinar.  Even though this is from the Wall Street Daily, it is only their speculation on it.  Nothing more than the Gurus gives us when they talk.  Just my opinion. I hope one day I can Laugh at the nay sayers.  GOOO RVVVV

gurus spew pure crap based on no facts or historical info. at least saying the dinar is a scam is based on facts and historic examples. not saying buying dinar is a scam period but its pretty easy to factually dispute a rv of $3, $20, $40, etc. 

Good God, $27 of Bitcoin is now worth $886k bought in 2009?!? God, I wish I could take a time machine back to 2009 for 10 minutes and buy some of those! Oh the agony.

there is some newer competition in the digital currency world, litecoins, feathercoins, etc. those may be something you could get into at a more reasonable price

I was going to open it , but  I bet I know what it says ,,  the dinar is a scam  ,   but with scams ,  you usually can`t  turn them in for money , but with dinar  you can ,   it might be through  currency  buyers , but it is still a currency ,   un like those   great   401  deals  I bought into  about 5 years ago  made double my money and it tanked    lost all but 1500     

most of these articles do a poor job of articulating what htey are trying to say. i dont think anyone disputes purely buying dinar is not a scam, when people are under the illusion they will become millionaire overnight is where the scam element comes in. if you buy dinars knowing you'll be lucky to double maybe triple your money then you have a realistic expectation and were not scammed. if you think you'll be cashing in at $40 to 1 dinar then youve been scammed

• Upvote 1

gurus spew pure crap based on no facts or historical info. at least saying the dinar is a scam is based on facts and historic examples. not saying buying dinar is a scam period but its pretty easy to factually dispute a rv of $3, $20, $40, etc. there is some newer competition in the digital currency world, litecoins, feathercoins, etc. those may be something you could get into at a more reasonable pricemost of these articles do a poor job of articulating what htey are trying to say. i dont think anyone disputes purely buying dinar is not a scam, when people are under the illusion they will become millionaire overnight is where the scam element comes in. if you buy dinars knowing you'll be lucky to double maybe triple your money then you have a realistic expectation and were not scammed. if you think you'll be cashing in at $40 to 1 dinar then youve been scammed

Exactly.....buying the currency is not a scam, its the promise behind buying it that is. You will not make millions of this....the way its looking we would be luckyto not lose anything.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

When I asked some of the same bankers and other so-called professionals about the Bit Coin appx. 4-to-5 years ago...All I heard was scam on this too!...How odd?.... Man buys $27 of bitcoin, forgets about them, finds they're now worth $886k Bought in 2009, currency's rise in value saw small investment turn into enough to buy an apartment in a wealthy area of Oslo. http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/29/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

this story and this "currency" is nothing like a coutries currency and does not support the idea that dinar could rise to these values. a currencies value for a country is determined by a number of factors. bitcoin is based on a mathematic equation. you cant compare the two. also bitcoins are a whole new thing there really had never been a digital virtual currency before that. a countries physical currency is nothing new and we have a pattern of past behaviors to look to, to know that a rv is not possible.

as far as bankers not liking bitcoins or really anything new its not surprising, bankers dont really think outside the box unless it's how to leverage or create fake money lol. aside from that they aren't really into new things. also bitcoins are a direct competitor to banks. banks have high fees to transfer funds bitcoins cost nothing or nearly nothing. heck figure a few million dollars you want to transfer. in paypal or by bank wire you'd be paying hundreds of thousands of dollars, with bitcoins it costs like 0.09 cents. bitcoins can be traded between people with no intermediary meaning no profit for banks. bitcoins also aren't really bound by government laws at least not yet so where as paypal wont do business in certain countries anyone can accept bitcoins from anyone anywhere.

bitcoins and the idea of digital currency is really exciting. in previous history people were controlled as slaves as in being under the control of a governmet or other authority. now its the same thing but its money controling people and how and where they can spend their money and how to access it. bitcoins offers an unbridled freedome as never seen before. watch this video truth about bitcoins and any toher videos you stumble across about it. its very interesting.

Edited by rulesforrebels
  • Upvote 1

Exactly.....buying the currency is not a scam, its the promise behind buying it that is. You will not make millions of this....the way its looking we would be luckyto not lose anything.....

This is keeps favorite subject "bash the Dinar" makes you wonder why the negative Lobster is even here. Now just watch his quick witted, wicked forked tongue of his come out.You will all get to see how he ran Bond Lady off.

• Downvote 2

Good God, $27 of Bitcoin is now worth $886k bought in 2009?!? God, I wish I could take a time machine back to 2009 for 10 minutes and buy some of those! Oh the agony.

Took quite a few years for that to occur - been highs & lows..

You'll see th bubble raise significantly, than release some air.

Since I was watching it back in the spring of 2013, I watched it rise from $40 to 250. It than dropped down to 80... And it was on a slow-rising trend again. It's quite volatile. But since the release of additional coins is limited, or believe to be strictly limited, you could be saying the same thing in 4 years as the value per coin could be even MUCH higher.

attachicon.gifScams have been around since snake oil.doc

Just found this, hope it is not correct.

Oh pish posh...

The more mainstream poop I see dissing the Dinar,the better I feel about this investment.It's popularity surely is rubbing certain people high on the totem poles the wrong way.

Ignore this kind of propaganda by big names folks.

These are run by the same corrupt folks that want us to think Chemo therapy and triple bypasses are you only hope for cancer and heart disease.Follow the money.It's all about making huge profits,and lying like a dog to maintain them

Speculations are easy to find, the currency market has them everyday.  If I purchase EUR/USD for $1000 with 75% return and in 10 min. I win and receive $750 + my original $1000.  I now put in $1750 @ the same 75% return = app. $2275.  If did the same thing for just 60 min. I would have a great return on my original $1000.  (Oh, and yes, it is possible.)  

Now, I could loose it all  in the next 10 min., but would it be a scam?  Certainly not.  Is it a speculation?  Certainly it is!  

You have not invested in a scam.  You are participating in a speculation.