Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony going to the BIG HOUSE

Roscoboy007

No dinar dealer is dumb enough to believe that folks with above a 3rd grade education would buy into this clowns ridiculous rv claims. He may, however, be working for our gov't in a joint venture with Iraq to post such absurd bs in an effort to throw off investors so they think it's all a big scam........notice he's yet to be reprimanded by our gov't. ......

• Upvote 1

He may, however, be working for our gov't in a joint venture with Iraq

Oh Yeah - As If Our Own Government Would Be Stupid Enough To Hire Someone Like Tony ! :o

government_250.jpg

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 2

- -after all these CHILDISH and WILD claims, even TNT Tony followers are bailing-out on him! 

Can I have a Recraps quote that was actually posted?

Just for my satisfaction since so many comments like mine aren't posted, just the ass-kissing ones.

I think screenshots could be our new drug HAHAHA!!

Got it figured, Tony - - -FINALLY!

The REASON all the politicians and 3-letter agencies (and of course their families) got to "cash out" since last Sunday and yet all the dinar distributors are STILL selling for less than a thousand $US per million dinar, and why we cannot cash out is because all the politicians and the 3-letter agency friends of TONY showed up at unknown banks in BUSSES!

This started the 30-day countdown, and we "LITTLE PEOPLE" won't therefore be allowed in until 5:45 PM on December 31st.

But all the politicians and 3-letter agency people were NOT required to sign an NDA because no bank has ever yet HEARD of such a thing!

AMAZING, isn't it?

Dinars still being exchanged all over Iraq at 1166 dinar to the US Dollar ANY bank, the multiple International banks participating in currency auctions are STILL unloading at 1166 dinar to the dollar with HUNDREDS of million of dollars involved in the exchanges, yet NOBODY who is called in Iraq is aware of dinar being valued at $3.44 0r $3.87!

What's WRONG with these people? Haven't they been listening to and been properly informed by Tony?

WORSE. . .the two US Congressmen and the 3 State Department people I know who ALL own a substantial quantity of dinar have YET to hear about this "special" opportunity for politicians, 3-letter agencies (and of course, their families), NOR has the local Regional Foreign Exchange Bank manager for either Wells Fargo OR Chase heard that dinars are either yet ACCEPTABLE or at any rate other than the official exchange rate of 1166 dinar to the dollar!

HOW do all these uninformed people manage to even keep their jobs when Tony has TRIED to tell everyone?

GIVE IT A BREAK, TONY!

Enough of Tony's BS to fill every Dubai Poop Truck for 10 miles.

• Upvote 1

You need to look no farther than our own government for a good example of lying to get what you want.    Some "proceeds" may just be to get re-elected, but a lot is also to feather their back pockets.    I haven't seen any of them being charged lately.   Hmmmmm.............

I filed a complaint with the FBI myself. I told you paperboy I was not playing with you or standing by while this continued.

Something is going on here…

Taking political or government accusations personally?! What's going on…

I would laugh my ass off if there actually WERE American politicians cashing in while the citizens get left out in the cold, AND THEY GOT EXPOSED AND DRUMMED OUT OF OFFICE.

ULTRAREVENGE: We've already exchanged at 30 while the Congressional hearings are going on.

(Oh crap how long will that take, and meanwhile the government is at a standstill while this goes on? Just jail them and get it over with.)

With all the HORRIBLE BS that TNT Tony keeps dumping and keeps being BACKED by other, linked liars such as Mountain Goat and Jed Clampet Okie, it is AMAZING that his zombies haven't all got the "picture" yet!

No politicians have "CHECKED-OUT" or CASHED-IN!  No 3-letter agencies, no "special" Whale Groups (OR their families), NO SKR's and STILL no NDA's required or even KNOWN about by ANY bank!

When Christmas rolls-around, and Tony has to address his "BIG LIE" anfd his run-out 30 day window. . .I wonder who and WHAT he will claim???

Multiple bussloads of people squatting in bank parking lots like kids "camping" in-line for  tickets to a Rock Concert???

NEWLY found "glitches" in IMF computers, not previously TESTED???

New security people hired with "TOP-SECRET" security clearances to replace OLD security people?

HEAVEN alone know what Tony's NEXT big excuse will be. . .but the SMALL ones will come all next week and will continue until Christmas, when he RUNS-OUT of people listening to his blather. The ONLY way to get his listening audience numbers BACK up just before aChristmas when NOTHING - - -absolutely NOTHING will happen up til Christmas Eve, will be to announce something altogether NEW and earth-shaking!

Maybe THIS time it will be an INVASION from MARS! After all, Orsen Wells got a lot of attention when HE tried that!

Maybe it will be the FAKE report of an impending INVASION of Iraq by Iran!

But you can REST ASSURED that after the SMALL excuses of this next week RUN OUT, whatever the BIGGIE is that Tony, et al come-up with on Christmas week will be a DOOZIE!

Let's sift the good minds and imaginations of the many here on DV and submit your suggestions of what Tony will puke-out on the eve of Christmas as the "new" cause for why the RV he has called EVERY DAY for the past 2 months hasn't happened.

I like the threat of "a pending INVASION of Iraq by Iran!" I'll submit THAT as his BIG CHRISTMAS EXCUSE!

• Upvote 1

Today (Late this afternoon), my neighbor purchased another order of dinars by internet at the SAME OLD RATE!  His son also exchanged 1-million dinars of HIS, TODAY (afternoon Baghdad time), ALSO at the same old rate!

The manager of the local LARGE Wells Fargo REGIONAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE BANK, as of THIS AFTERNOON LATE knows NOTHING of any permission to accept dinars. He knows NOTHING of any NDA's.

The congressman that my neighbor called FRIDAY was called AGAIN. He swears there is NOTHING of the sort that TNT Tony has been blatering on about HAS HAPPENED!

The local Regional WF Currency Exchange bank knows of NO SUCH THING as SKR's being used, NO NDA's, NOTHING that TNT Tony is saying IS happening or HAS happened!~

C'mon, Tony! SHUT IT DOWN, OK???

• Upvote 1

It is 10 PM on Monday night and you can STILL at THIS VERY HOUR purchase Dinars from the Internet for $1020 per MILLION DINAR!

Does ANYONE really believe that if "SOME PRIVILEDGED" have ALREADY exchanged "supposedly" since LAST WEEK and we "LITTLE PEOPLE" are supposed to be, that brokerages like DinarTrade would STILL be selling at $1020 per MILLIION?  Or that men in Iraq would be exchanging their dinar THIS VERY AFTERNOON at 1166 dinars for ONE US dollar?

C'mon people! Get real!

• Upvote 1

The REALLY sad thing is that if TNT Tony suddenly had a "Blast" and announced that "MARTIANS have landed," hundreds of his ZOMBIE Blog Members would hang-onto and actually believe EVERY WORD; and somebody ELSE would re-post it HERE and actually call it a "RUMOR."