Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony going to the BIG HOUSE

Roscoboy007

Thank you Caz, Colt and JayLay all good points... 

"Good Luck" to all of us... no matter what happens with the deenar.

There are more opportunities... and much more to life than this little chapter.

I've got to say though I don't feel too bad because of all that I have learned and all the great friends I have met on this journey.

Priceless!!! :)

• Upvote 4

Thank you Caz, Colt and JayLay all good points... 

"Good Luck" to all of us... no matter what happens with the deenar.

There are more opportunities... and much more to life than this little chapter.

I've got to say though I don't feel too bad because of all that I have learned and all the great friends I have met on this journey.

Priceless!!! :)

Back at ya........we have all grown from being involved in this, some have grown in knowledge and in life's lessons while others, like Thug, have grown in height, mainly due to wearing womens pumps........

• Upvote 2

Back at ya........we have all grown from being involved in this, some have grown in knowledge and in life's lessons while others, like Thug, have grown in height, mainly due to wearing womens pumps........

Yes we have Tex... as for Thuggie???

He has been having way too much fun!!!

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 2

"Gurus, take me away"

We need more Calgon!

My Theory On Women's Shoes Is That Some Women Buy That Many Shoes Just So That Other Women Can't Have Them ! :o

:D :D :D

Imelda thought the same way!

Never have a compulsive shopper wife unless you run a country, then limit to 20 pairs.

• Upvote 2

Hello all - I am relatively new to the dinar scene,brand new here at dinarvets- my first intro was the "tntdinar" site and then "dinar recaps". I have seen all these names you guys are referring to and have been quite dubious. I have read mountains upon mountains of info the last 4 months and am still wondering this:

My question is,and pardon my ignorance or if this had been asked a million times, how do guys like tnt and all the others make money off of people? Or how is what they say to people on their sites making them more money? I get the "pumping" idea.....but what else??

• Upvote 1

Zebra,

If that happened we would need a lot of more jails..................economists, weathermen, politicians, salesmen, palm readers, ........etc all make livings speculating, forecasting, half truths, and just plain guessing. All for monetary gain 

• Upvote 2

Hello all - I am relatively new to the dinar scene,brand new here at dinarvets- my first intro was the "tntdinar" site and then "dinar recaps". I have seen all these names you guys are referring to and have been quite dubious. I have read mountains upon mountains of info the last 4 months and am still wondering this:

My question is,and pardon my ignorance or if this had been asked a million times, how do guys like tnt and all the others make money off of people? Or how is what they say to people on their sites making them more money? I get the "pumping" idea.....but what else??

That's actually a good question. What I have read up on before and what we can all assume is that they are dinar dealers or affiliates in some way with dealers. The more they pump, the more dealers can trade dinars for.

• Upvote 1

This Tony has gone WAY TOO FAR!!!

Now the current delay "excuse" for why the "IT CAN'T BE STOPPED" has been delayed is because DOZENS of his ZOMBIES have inundated BANKS??

Mind you, TONY has said EVERY DAY that it has happened, has said the banks have some supposed 800 numbers (but can't disclose them), yet he accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for WHY any of his ZOMBIE-CLOWNS who listen and hang onto his every garbage, made-up lie would POSSIBLY check-out what he says??

Surely someday soon one or more of TNT Tony's ZOMBIE-CLOWNS will get it right amd the light of day will dawn upon them and REALIZE what FOOLS they have been! When several of them FINALLY see how they have been fed CONTINUOUS "BULL_ _ _ _" day-after-day, they will no doubt become VERY PISSED OFF with their former guru.

One can only hope that the TAR and FEATHERS are as far as they go!

The NEWEST excuse:  Some of Tony's ZOMBIES are FINALLY checking-out his lies??? and LO, THAT has taken the place of Chase banks and bad computers as the CURRENT delay?? 

C'mon, Tony!  You can RUN. . .but you CANNOT hide!  Your Zombie followers will FINALLY turn on you and there will be NO PLACE on this planet where you can hide!

• Upvote 1

Your first post here was a great one, nice job!

Some of those clowns are attention seekers, some are just delusional ($30 RV), and I have to imagine that some are probably given kickbacks from dinar dealers... I don't have any proof of that last statement, but I know that I have been made multiple offers in a variety of dollar amounts, but I always turn them down. 

:twocents:

• Upvote 4

Why should anything regarding TNT Tony be posted on this site or any site for that matter. Whatever Tony's status is, in and of itself, has nothing to do with the RV and what we all want to happen. And for someone to say "I hope it's TRUE" and in essence wish bad on another person really puts the person making the statement in a very negative light.

As I see it, you either go with the intel someone is providing or you don't. We all desire good intel, so If you can do better, then have at it! If we'd all sweep our own front stoop, the whole world would be clean!

Sorry fellow dinarians, but I just get tired of seeing posts that focus on pulling another person down. Reminds me of crabs in a barrel: none get out cause they're too busy pulling one another down. Believe me, if TNT Tony goes outta bounds, the Feds know how to deal with him. Better hope focusing and wishing bad on another doesn't bring that karma to rest on you. That being the case you could miss the 30-day window. I can't imagine that would be very funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol.

My Theory On Women's Shoes Is That Some Women Buy That Many Shoes Just So That Other Women Can't Have Them ! :o

:D :D :D

You have to admit that some ( not all)  Ladies look very good in high heels.

• Upvote 1

Well it looks like the repeated lies of TNT Tony are about to finally catch up to him!

Now even his own zombies are bailing-out on his continuous garbage. He can no longer simply claim that he "trusts" his intel sources.

It is begining to look like all those were RIGHT who begged everybody to listen last Springtime and last summer time when they said LOUD and CLEAR that an RV wouldn't happen until sometime in 2014.

But the Tony's and Mountain Goats and the Jed Clampet Okie Oil Men prevailed until everybody has finally been SATURATED with their day-after-day GARBAGE reports that Pay Cards were already filled-out at $3.44 and $3.87 in Iraq and that all the banks (who know NOTHING of such reports) are all supposed to have had the 800 numbers for weeks!

NOW, as Thanksgiving has passed and all the REDICULOUS excuses of IMF "taking-over" if nothing was done by Tuesday of 3 weeks ago, and then of Chase bank being the cause and more recently because "mysterious" bussloads of supposed unknown dinar holders have invaded various bank parking losts which no bank seems to be aware of - - -after all these CHILDISH and WILD claims, even TNT Tony followers are bailing-out on him!  It is certainly LONG PAST being ABOUT TIME!

I just wonder when some of those of his former zombies he had misled over-and-over-and-over again will seek revenge upon him and justice for what he and his co-offenders have inflicted upon them. Even though some still see fit to reproduce his outlandish garbage on this site and still pretend to call it "RUMOR," most EVERYBODY now knows him for the fraud that he is.

• Upvote 2

Zebra,

If that happened we would need a lot of more jails..................economists, weathermen, politicians, salesmen, palm readers, ........etc all make livings speculating, forecasting, half truths, and just plain guessing. All for monetary gain 

I have to agree with you on that one.

Imelda thought the same way!

Never have a compulsive shopper wife unless you run a country, then limit to 20 pairs.

Imelda Marcos and her husband were both crazy like Kurdish wild horses.

Yep......While it's obvious that there's an agenda of some sort with  the continuous 10 yr long pumping going on for years......I have wondered  about the same point.. It's simply impossible to link a Dinar purchase made by anyone to a specific pumper and a specific dealer in cahoots together . Unless theoretically someone 'd declare to a dealer " I am buying these Dinars on the emotional push of reading such and  such guru statement"  or something like that. And then again one should verify if that specific dealer  has that specific pumper on his payroll. Just Impossible.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

What kind of evil vindictive (shallow) person would want to see another human being incarcerated for being a bad Guru (intel provider)? I think if you conducted a legitimate poll, you would find that the vast majority of Dinarians prefer a daily dose of intel - good, bad, or otherwise, VS nada. Also, the last time I checked, we (I) live in the US where people are only (sometimes) indicted for breaking the law. The beauty of calling the RV literally 'every' damn day, is sooner or later bound to be right!

At least Tony doesn't charge for membership like some (only accepts donations for his mods), or espouse offshore tax avoidance schemes.  As far as I'm concerned he's just an over-achieving pontificator feeding one heck of a big fat ego. Personally, i find him very entertaining!

If making false predictions were a crime, half the weathermen in the Midwest would be in prison!

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think I just blew Tony's cover there.

He can cash in thanks to being under the cuddly arms of the Daddy Warbucks Cabal in exchange for feeding the world misleading crap to prevent a major shift in wealth distribution not in their best interest, or some other globe-tilting redistribution.

Thoughts?

He's in tight with the PTB for sure.

OR........ It's in Iraq's hands and Iraq will wait as long as possible before RD/RV since they don't HAVE to do anything they don't want to.

What kind of evil vindictive (shallow) person would want to see another human being incarcerated for being a bad Guru (intel provider)? 

Ummm, the people who have family and friends that believe him?  Yes, there are otherwise normal people who are desperate and delusional who want to believe everything he says.   It's sickening for those who witness it, doesn't mean they are shallow or vindictive.

• Upvote 2

Man, it keeps getting more DRUG ADDICTED and crazy by the HOUR!  Now TNT Tony's "excuse" is that politicians and 3-letter agencies (and of course their FAMILIES) are taking-up the banks' time so we "LITTLE PEOPLE" haven't had OUR opportunity yet!  What absolute DRIVEL!

Isn't it ODD that certain US congressmen who are FULLY acquainted with dinars and actually OWN some know NOTHING about such "PRIVILEDGED" opportunity, nor do their colleagues. NO such "special" pre-announcement "CHECK-OUT" exists, folks! This is just ANOTHER of TNT Tony's malicious and made-up lies to fill-in the GAP for why NOTHING he ever says happens. There is ALWAYS an excuse or a "NEW" and previously unknown problem! As if we "LITTLE PEOPLE" couldn't be turning-in while the "PRIVILEDGED" are accomodated privately!

Give it a rest, Tony!

The lying has become malicious.

• Upvote 1