Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony going to the BIG HOUSE

Roscoboy007

I was just talking with a buddy and he heard that TNT Tony is getting indicted by the FEDS for spreading his $38 rate and all his other BS.  I hope it is TRUE.  It would be funny if he did go to the jail and while he was in it RV'd and he missed the "30 day window".  :cigar:

and you have bought into a 30 day window on a RV  :shrug:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

....heard that TNT Tony is getting indicted by the FEDS for spreading his $38 rate and all his other BS.

Other than my dream about walking out of the bank with a deposit slip "post RV", that is my other favorite dream....and hoping he gets Judge Judy.

• Upvote 7

I was just talking with a buddy and he heard that TNT Tony is getting indicted by the FEDS for spreading his $38 rate and all his other BS.  I hope it is TRUE.  It would be funny if he did go to the jail and while he was in it RV'd and he missed the "30 day window".  :cigar:

If they indict him then they'll have to indict all the other Gurus. I don't think so.

• Upvote 3

I was just talking with a buddy and he heard that TNT Tony is getting indicted by the FEDS for spreading his $38 rate and all his other BS. I hope it is TRUE. It would be funny if he did go to the jail and while he was in it RV'd and he missed the "30 day window". :cigar:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/14DailyPlus-14-Daily-Plus-Bill-Fox-Tony-Renfrow-Holton-Buggs/Folsom-California/14DailyPlus-14-Daily-Plus-Bill-Fox-Tony-Renfrow-Holton-Buggs-ripoff-Advertising-Sc-267855

I believe what he's really in hot water for is in this link. Its some internet investment site. If you read the complaint...there's a lot of similarity to what he is doing now concerning dinar investors.

If they indict him then they'll have to indict all the other Gurus. I don't think so.

If what i have heard is correct, there will be more before the end of the year. Quite frankly, it is about time.

Let's just say the feds are building a case and you know they can take years.

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 4

If what i have heard is correct, there will be more before the end of the year. Quite frankly, it is about time.

Let's just say the feds are building a case and you know they can take years.

I agree it'd be  about time.... For all involved in spreading  bs and outright lies about this whole mess...

I just do not believe it's realistically going to happen.

We'll see.

• Upvote 3

They need to enforce the stupidity law and go after the followers who believe him

• Upvote 4

As I see it>>>>>>>>> we are on a site that pretty much does the same thing? speculate.   They report, we decide.... Go Rv :shrug:

they report? no they make up, fabricate, manufacture, and create lies, with the sole intent of making a profit. what they do is purposeful fraud.

jail would be to cozy. i hope one of there deceived members gets a hold of em

• Upvote 1

***///

There is a greater equalizer awaiting to mete justice out to these deceivers, SANDSTORM.

Their deeds will not go unpunished by The Greater Power when all is said and done.  ;)

We don't have to do a thing about them here and now - except warn others as to their insincerity and hope they

heed our admonitions lest they become the prey of these unscrupulous gurus.

***///

There is a greater equalizer awaiting to mete justice out to these deceivers, SANDSTORM.

Their deeds will not go unpunished by The Greater Power when all is said and done. ;)

We don't have to do a thing about them here and now - except warn others as to their insincerity and hope they

heed our admonitions lest they become the prey of these unscrupulous gurus.

Can we wear capes and a mask ? I think I even have some blue underwear that aren't stained. And I shall be called "SKIDMARK"... Fighting the evil "guru poo" of "sTONY and doOKIE".

• Upvote 2

Can we wear capes and a mask ? I think I even have some blue underwear that aren't stained. And I shall be called "SKIDMARK"... Fighting the evil "guru poo" of "sTONY and doOKIE".

***///

Sure, why not...  Do your thing, man !

The Good Lord doesn't mind having an earthbound smiter helping Him out, if you think you must. :lol:

• Upvote 1