Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rules for posting or replying

mauser

-Comments must pertain to the post
-No profanity – even if abbreviated
-No rude comments

-No Negativity
-No Fear Mongering

–No bashing of Intel providers or forums 

-No outside links
-No personal information
-No Promotion of outside companies

The Website Operators have the ability to edit or remove User Comments that are obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, and the Operators should follow through consistently and in good faith.

Why is it a web site  publishes guidelines like the above but not about pumping.  With only 1% of the "intel" being somewhat accurate, an additional rule should be "NO PUMPING OF DINAR"... Oh, that's right... there wouldn't be anything to post.... The web site's name should be changed to "DBS"... only the best pumping post allowed, "integrity" not welcome...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol !

Those Are The Nazi Censorship Rules For 'Dinar Recraps' ! <_<

Which Is Designed To Protect Lying Pumpers From Any Criticism - So They Can Continue With Their Ongoing Scams ! :o

:D:D:D

+1 Thug...

Appropriate response would include.

Thanks.

Keep'em coming.

Go RV!!!

Soon!

Bless you.

Well said.

Thursday's our day.

And my personal favorite...Done deal.

• Upvote 4

Thanks to Adam and DV site and folks as well as other sites that allow open discussion and posting. Can you imagine if contrasting opinions and REAL intel was not allowed to be posted, discussed?  It's clear by the amount of "rumor latitude" given to Tony, TerryK, Okie and new host of others over at recr@ps, they get some benefit...financial or otherwise. I finally went to Tony's site just this week and see the "Donate" option is prominently displayed. Go to his chat forums tab and, again, the "Donate" option. He recently stated in one of his "blasts" that his sheeples begged him to "bring the donate option back".  What actually are they paying him for...lies??

I did a test recently on one of Tony's posts at Recr@ps. First I posted an honest, opposing view and question. It never made it to comments section. Then I posted "God Bless you Tony, thanks for the great intel". Guess what, THAT made it to comments.

I can only hope there are a few folks who enjoy the benefit of an investigation by the gov, irs, whomever...when this ride is over. I know who is at the top of my list.

• Upvote 1

Why is it a web site  publishes guidelines like the above but not about pumping.  With only 1% of the "intel" being somewhat accurate, an additional rule should be "NO PUMPING OF DINAR"... Oh, that's right... there wouldn't be anything to post.... The web site's name should be changed to "DBS"... only the best pumping post allowed, "integrity" not welcome...

We have on many occasions given people the reasons why these Rumor posts from other Websites are allowed.  I'm not going to go over them here.  The bottom line is, if you don't like It, don't come back.  Otherwise quit your whining.

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

We have on many occasions given people the reasons why these Rumor posts from other Websites are allowed.  I'm not going to go over them here.  The bottom line is, if you don't like It, don't come back.  Otherwise quit your whining.

-

I Didn't Read Mauser's Comments As A Statement Pertaining To DV ! ;)

But Rather As An Opinion About That Wretched Pumper Site D.Recraps ! :o

B)B)B)

• Upvote 4

Lol !

Those Are The Nazi Censorship Rules For 'Dinar Recraps' ! <_<

Which Is Designed To Protect Lying Pumpers From Any Criticism - So They Can Continue With Their Ongoing Scams ! :o

:D :D :D

...wow Thug...you might be onto something here... "Nazi Censorship Rules"....maybe that's why we don't get this "stellar intel"...."No RV for you !!"  LMBO !!

• Upvote 1

...wow Thug...you might be onto something here... "Nazi Censorship Rules"....maybe that's why we don't get this "stellar intel"...."No RV for you !!"  LMBO !!

CNN Exclusive Video Of Thug Trying To 'Voice' An Opinion Over On Recraps ! :o

tumblr_msribx5UTc1rw5vcwo1_400.gif

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 3

CNN Exclusive Video Of Thug Trying To 'Voice' An Opinion Over On Recraps ! :o

tumblr_msribx5UTc1rw5vcwo1_400.gif

:D:D:D

Notice Thugs smile as the officer wraps his strong well defined arms around his waist and begins to barehug him from behind.............3rd time this week he's been arrested on the same street corner
  • Upvote 2

-Comments must pertain to the post-No profanity – even if abbreviated -No rude comments

-No Negativity -No Fear Mongering

–No bashing of Intel providers or forums 

-No outside links -No personal information -No Promotion of outside companiesThe Website Operators have the ability to edit or remove User Comments that are obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, and the Operators should follow through consistently and in good faith.

Best say nothing then.