Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oprah Winfrey; An entire generation of white people have to DIE!

yota691

And just think i used to like her show.....not any more, i guess all her money has given her a loose mouth.

***///

Like so many others these days, she's ready to drop the 'race card' far too liberally...

And yer right.... she let her alligator mouth over-ride her hummingbird a$$ --- again. 

Must've graduated from The Biden School for Public Speaking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And just think i used to like her show.....not any more, i guess all her money has given her a loose mouth.

LOL GM HD...all those free cars and free gifts..she promoted...kinda reminds me of our Government..which stood to make one look Great..when in Fact neither actually chip in a dime..the cost was covered by sponsor..ie Taxpayers...

• Upvote 1

I'm not racist..never have been. I love my fellow brothers and sisters...no matter what color they happen to be! Living in the south, I have found (without being judgemental) that the most racist people that I run across are older black men. Especially those that are 70 or older. They remember the stories they heard, and the things they have seen. I suppose that if I were in their shoes, I may feel the samw way..who knows! One thing is certain...racism has been, is, and will continue to be a touchy point! But, I don't see where statements like this video...from someone with the following as large as Oprahs are needed or allowed. Its statements such as these that only fuel the fire! Oprah needs keep her personal opinions quietly in her personal life. Just because she has access to a tv camera shouldn't mean that she has the right to spread her tainted opinion all over the place! Everyone has the right to think what they want...but sometimes it pays to simply SHUT UP!

• Upvote 4

Heard this clip on the radio, it is the way in which she says those people will have to DIE, like she can't wait for that to happen. That is like saying I wish all people of a certain race or culture would just up and die and will be dancing on their graves when they do. There is no mistake about what her feelings were about wishing that these people that were being spoken of that she wanted them all dead. And right before making this statement she accuses anyone who is saying the truth about Ollama is being racist, and that is the only possible reason that one would criticize the Prez. Ridiculous and a little bit psycho if anyone but the big O had said it.

• Upvote 1