Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oprah Winfrey; An entire generation of white people have to DIE!

yota691

I USE to love Oprah until a few years ago when she had this luncheon to celebrate women achievement and they were all black. She and a lot (notice I did not say all) of black people have become the most prejudice people I have ever seen. I am over 50 years old and live in the South and in my lifetime I have never seen such racial nonsense that goes on NOW! NewS FLASH there are NO more slaves in America. GET OVER IT!!! I am sick of it

• Upvote 11

I was done with her when she decided it would be a feather in her hat to be best buds with the Obama's just for the publicity. I understand why she came out for him the first time but when she saw what he was doing to our country and still defends him  I wouldn't give her the time of day.

• Upvote 3

The video's title is misleading.  She didn't say that white people have to die.  She said that the older generation that were marinated in racism will have to die for that racism to go away, and she included her own community in the south in that.

"Have to die" I think are the key words here Doc.

Why deny it Opra is a racist  . 

She clearly thinks that anyone who opposes Obama is doing it out of hatred for blacks.  Thats just not the truth.  I hate his policies and I hate the fact that he lies every breath he takes.   That hatred will never die out no matter how much Opra wishes it would 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm not racist  I just have a lump in my throat for the black men that murdered my step-grandfather. He and my grandmother had a mom and pops mini-mart in Sacramento and three of them came in and robbed them twice.

Being in evolved in the battle at Iwo Jima he knew how to handle his service pistol. When thy came in the third time he blasted two dead and hit the third in the spine paralyzing him below the waist just before he was wasted. Right before my grandmothers eyes!

Not all people are bad - it's just a few that makes it bad for all the rest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The video's title is misleading.  She didn't say that white people have to die.  She said that the older generation that were marinated in racism will have to die for that racism to go away, and she included her own community in the south in that.

I think that alone is still an ignorant statement. Cause it surely isnt just the older generations that grew up in the south.....a lot of the problem is the media making things a racist issue when its really not.....I dont really like oprah anyways.....always thought she was really full of herself.....

Thanks doc for pointing out the misleading title.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think that alone is still an ignorant statement. Cause it surely isnt just the older generations that grew up in the south.....a lot of the problem is the media making things a racist issue when its really not.....I dont really like oprah anyways.....always thought she was really full of herself.....

Thanks doc for pointing out the misleading title.....

I agree Racism is NOT a Geographical or Generation Issue! Racism is prevalent throughout the world, by all age/race groups. Heck just look at the middle east. The media enjoys igniting the rage then sitting back and reporting on what they help create.

Well there is more to this video, she's talking about the generations dying off to get rid of racism.

Did she say anything about the new generation of racists, that are running around knocking out white people from behind, like cowards, for no reason, other than because they're not black. Did she say this young generation of black racist need to die or does she really think the only racist left are in the older generation? What she said was one of the dumbest things she's ever said.

• Upvote 4

Yes, she wasn't referring to whites only, but all races, at least that's how I understand it. I really could care less about miss super-billionaire, she's just one more celebrity that built her empire off the backs of her following while spouting her opinions. Who cares. :shrug: 

• Upvote 1