Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Speaks of Dinar Again

Ohioguy

This guy doesn't know anything. A few years ago he mentioned the dinar during one of his performances on stage. More than likely a number of people in his following have dinar and it's a good angle to keep folk hopeful and contributing to his ministry. jmo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Charlie Gasparino (FBN) has predicted Dow 25k if the Fed continues with the QE 2,3,4,5,6.......and he's never mentioned Dinar :shrug:

On the flip side, once they indicate they are halting it, the fake Dow comes tumbling down.....

I don't know who Charlie Gasparino is. Probably a great and serious guy....

I'd say the max. Gurus can come up with when it comes to their sources and experts is Vinny Barbarino ( Welcome Back Kotter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6motun2Wq9c

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

???????  Who is Kim Clement ???????

A so called "prophet" from Hollywood... hmmm.... does that mean he's taken acting lessons???  :shrug: 

Before anybody bashes me for my "so called" remark... I'll just say I have trouble believing anybody who seems to be more in it for the offerings than in actually ministering... nuff said!!!  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Umbertino.   I had never heard of him before.  What a character B) ! Can you imagine if he were to be right?  "NOTHING, NOTHING AND THEN POOF" we're all rich.......... :backflip:

All kidding aside but thats what I've always thought. This RV is gonna happen when no one's looking.  " POOF "  Ya Baby... :woot:

• Upvote 3

He is a solid Prophet of The Lord Jesus Christ. Believe or don't believe, the relationship is yours.  I have to admit, those on this site have not treated him as bad as I had thought they would. Lotsa Christians don't understand the Prophetic word, it is one of the Five Fold Ministry Gifts of the New Testament.

I believe God and His word. Who God uses to sow the seed is His choice, thats why He is the Gardner.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Botz., don't think your gonna get away with the "death thingy" nowadays.... But those who seem to be more into it for their own glory and to line their own pockets I definitely put on the "Ignore List". Why should we even give someone who's not in it for the right reasons any attention? I have seen way too many who are "tickling" folks ears, saying what folks wanna hear just to gain popularity. Last time I checked preaching the gospel can be a downright unpopular thing if'n ya know what I mean!!!

If someone wants to follow "A Rockstar" preacher/prophet....that's their choice...it just ain't my thing. I like em 100% natural!!! No synthetics please!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff

This guy made a false prophecy about the Dinar a few years ago.  It did not come true.  What does the Bible say about prophets that speak in the name of God and the thing said doesn't come true?  Death to the prophet.  Even if he IS right this time, he is still condemned to death forever.

Really, a false prophecy about the dinar. What was false? I believe it was the guru stating he gave a date about the RV and he didn't do that. As a matter of fact his ministry team addressed the fact that his words were added to. What I'm hearing is you value the words of a guru!

• Upvote 1

Theres talk of prophets and false prophets. Personally I feel there are gifts of the holy spirit and furthermore feel that it isnt necessarily a tv evangelist that has a reign on these gifts. Ive met ordinary folks that have had visions, been given messages from God and have told me about their experiences. Yes, when God wants your attention he can come to you at any time. Some food for thought..........

• Upvote 3

You would think after all this time people would stop wasting time looking for a sign, wonder, or 'word' of an Rv. Foks, I doubt this man or ANYONE for that matter has any truthful insight. It's politics and man's game, not religion. The dinar might stay undervalued forever, it might gradually increase over time (as it has been). More than likely the CBI will just gradually improve the value. This is common sense and the likely outcome. I would like us all to have a windfall and wealth overnight, but it's just not realistic. jmo

• Upvote 1

You would think after all this time people would stop wasting time looking for a sign, wonder, or 'word' of an Rv. Foks, I doubt this man or ANYONE for that matter has any truthful insight. It's politics and man's game, not religion. The dinar might stay undervalued forever, it might gradually increase over time (as it has been). More than likely the CBI will just gradually improve the value. This is common sense and the likely outcome. I would like us all to have a windfall and wealth overnight, but it's just not realistic. jmo

Agreed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Umbertino.   I had never heard of him before.  What a character B) ! Can you imagine if he were to be right?  "NOTHING, NOTHING AND THEN POOF" we're all rich.......... :backflip:

All kidding aside but thats what I've always thought. This RV is gonna happen when no one's looking.  " POOF "  Ya Baby... :woot:

I like that! I am ready for POOF!

• Upvote 1

Lotsa folks don't believe what he has said. I understand that, respect that. What he has said is not ment for everyone. It was only ment as encouragement for those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see, a relationship with the Lord, that also got into this investment/speculation, whatever you want to call it. Its a reminder to keep our eyes on what God has been clarifying for us with an eye on building the kingdom of God with the blessings that will come. That is what the great commision is all about. Even God recognizes that it costs money to spread the word, thats why God told Jesus to tell the Apostles to take the coin outa the fishes mouth for the temple tax. You know to rely on Him to provide for their expenses along the way, basically from whatever source He chose to provide it to them with. Theres also the "bring the riches of the enemy into the store house of the Lord " part.

Kim Clement is not a Guru, as his source of info is not from anything on this earth. If you don't know of the things of God its tuff to understand. Take the jump, walk the walk, learn about God from a bible centered bible based church. If what the preacher (or prophet says) does not match up with the words from page 1 to the last page of the bible then find a more accurate church. Beware of the false prophet. In a way its alot like when most people got into this investment by blind faith or luck, or I gotta try this cuz everything else has proven to be useless. You check out all the sources, learn, learn which sources are accurate and which ones aren't (thats discernment) . Then you sit and drench up the true wisdom and grow yourself in the knowledge of where your heart is at. 

For me, even before I got into this investment/speculation, I had a vision that God had blessed me financially. Filling my cup up so much that I was able to bless many many people from the overflow without need to touch the principle amount; unless I wanted to or God told me to. So my family gets blessed and so do others. Thats it. Thats what I will be doing when this pays off. Whenever that will be. Soon I pray.

Proof will be when it happens. Verified by Adam and the CBI. When I heard what this man said it was brief and simply tied to the Dow, so I don't know where all the hubbub is from. The Dow must reach new heights, a Dow 20,000. Which as I understand it is not that far fetched as long as our President keeps his quantitative easing in place, by whatever name he calls it. Betcha it will be between now and the end of his last term. Possibly before next years mid-term elections. Did anyone now that our president has kept the original $800 million from the 1st quantitative easing stimulious thing on as a line item to each and every bidget he has ever submitted? Let us all remember that when this ride first started the IQD was what 3000:1, we are now at what 1166:1, this is a 60% increase invalue. If I did the math right, that ain't bad.

This quote is a part of an email I received from Kim Clement. I am in no way saying it is true, but just found it interesting.

"I will also show you a prophetic statement that I spoke recently about the Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.

Yes Ohio he did-- wasn't that about 2 weeks ago? Perry Stone also made a comment about dinar and atms-and he was backed by a person commenting about  atms in USA---

don't have time but will try to get them for you later

leave me a message on my profile page

God Bless you and yours for this awesome Thanksgiving

Luci 

Kim Clement recieved a prophetic message about the dow at 20000 and he claims it all ties in with the dinar. Maybe just a little far out there. Maybe Slyvia Brown for a second opinion what do you think???

Slvia Brown is dead about a week now

Unfortunately Sylvia Browne is in the Heavens now with God.

Should have thought of this sooner....we could have just asked for date and rate.

WITH GOD???????