Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kennedy assassination

desimo

There are many thoughts from 5 years ago.  I believe one of those thoughts also include that it seemed like 50 years ago was when our government began openly lying to the American people.  The Warren commission and the magic bullet was probably one of the more open blatant lies to the people yet the mentality was still that if the government said something that it must be true.  Now it seems like the government does not even try to cover the lies.  While our country grieves for JFK I grieve for our country. 

There are many thoughts from 5 years ago.  I believe one of those thoughts also include that it seemed like 50 years ago was when our government began openly lying to the American people.  The Warren commission and the magic bullet was probably one of the more open blatant lies to the people yet the mentality was still that if the government said something that it must be true.  Now it seems like the government does not even try to cover the lies.  While our country grieves for JFK I grieve for our country. 

I grieve for both.  :(