Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO UPSET THE OKIE WAGON ???

King Bean

I am laughing my A** off. I have been busy with my life and just logged into d recaps an saw the okie posts. I replied and of course, it did not get posted. nothing really changes does it? The holidays are coming and Okie needs to get lots of love from strangers. It is really pathetic. As well as the voices in TerryK's head and blue wolf's quitting and coming back. 

Of all the people, i think i respect blaino, scottyg and a few others who really quit propagating the lies. This is so funny. You can log in once a year and see the same stories.

• Upvote 1

I'm not one to start topics, and since most on here were told a rumor about this rv getting ready to occur, why doesn't someone who likes to post rumors (Thug for example) post a thread in which members post the first name of the person who introduced them to this supposed money making revalue thing. At the end of the tenth page we can have a tally to see what first name started this rumor more than any other names.

I'm ready to post mine

• Upvote 4

I'm not one to start topics, and since most on here were told a rumor about this rv getting ready to occur, why doesn't someone who likes to post rumors (Thug for example) post a thread in which members post the first name of the person who introduced them to this supposed money making revalue thing. At the end of the tenth page we can have a tally to see what first name started this rumor more than any other names.

I'm ready to post mine

Ok....  I will tell... if you do. :)

You First... That is brave!!!

Bye Okie!! :wave: I remember that big pridiction you made on your Birthday...You sure got egg on your face with that one!!...So you really leaving us?...No, I think not. You will be back (sorry to say) If anything you will return under a different name....(hope not)... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: 

• Upvote 1

It's about time I saw Okie a little butt-hurt....

But he needs to realize it's all about the final public release date, not the behind the scenes miniscules that are pumped to be a hair-trigger item.

And I still stand by with.....  It's all lies til we see the public rate (and the true status of our currency).

It will be everything else BUT that, and with the latest blurts I wanted to see some media coverage.

What bank did everyone storm?

No one has any details, how funny!

Just another drama tickler.

It's all pig calls.

Don't get caught up in the Gemini Bipolar Girlfriend Drama.

Wait calmly for the rate, because NO ONE CAN PRODUCE ANYTHING WE CAN VERIFY!! .... except a publicly posted rate.

• Upvote 1

Compare the correct grammar and spelling of this writer's post in comparison to previous Okie posts and you will begin to unfold the whole Okie charade

Good catch Texas1!  You're right about the grammar and also the spelling, for the most part.  Still doesn't appear to be a college graduate, but actually does resemble a civilized individual.  So, now it appears that there is a group of Okies, or is it a pack - LOL   :twocents:  :shrug:

• Upvote 2

It would not be a bad thing if Rec@ps was shut down.  I think I will speak with an attorney about false advertising or just mental cruelty on their part.  I have several friends that visit that site and re-post the information or call me on the phone.  I have to be the one to dash their dreams with a dose of reality and quite honestly, I am getting sick of it while Rec@ps makes a profit from all the hits to their site. Okie, Tony TNT and Bluwolf need to shut up. I really don't care if their feelings get hurt at this point. They have hurt so many people.

• Upvote 6

These Guru's are amazing!  Anytime someone has the audacity to try and check out their claims, and comes up with a blank, they bluster and say how insulted they are.  This has gotten beyond rediculous.  One Guru is telllng you how to dress when you go to your bank.  Do you think the bank cares how you dress?  They care, about getting your deposits, they have more money to lend it's a win/win for the banks! 

Then another Guru tells you that bus loads of eager Dinar holders storm the banks in NY and disrupt banking and panic the bank personnel holding up an RV.  Don't you think if New York banks were stormed they would print that? The New York Times, Fox News, CBS news etc has never stiffled a single event unless it was criminal (like a serial killer's MO) and even then they have issues shutting up the presses and not printiing a news worthy item.  If bus loads showed up it is the Guru's fault for telling us "it is done,"  "Today is the day", it has already happened....and you only have 3 to 7 days to do it or the rates will go down!  Then they wonder why someone might just be bold enough to check it out at the banks.

I hate to say this, but there is no intel.  No one knows except the government of IRAQ!  Do I think it will happen......yes I do.  At some point Iraq will need to have an internationally traded currency.  All in good time.  Keep checking Forex, and the CBI.  But don't believe every tidbit that someone you don't know, and have no frame of reference for who they are and who they know feed you a bunch of bull and act on it. 

Go talk to a bank manager about how currency exchanges work, and how they will handle a re-valued currency.  They are the professionals and they know what will go on. 

I'm just trying to use some common sense here.  No one wants this more than me!  I need the money desperately but just am not gulllible.  I don't know Okie, or Tony or any of the others so naturally why would I believe everything they say.   I'm from NJ and I'm a skeptic by nature.  Go RV

Edited by Skyerydr
  • Upvote 6

These Guru's are amazing!  Anytime someone has the audacity to try and check out their claims, and comes up with a blank, they bluster and say how insulted they are.  This has gotten beyond rediculous.  One Guru is telllng you how to dress when you go to your bank.  Do you think the bank cares how you dress?  They care, about getting your deposits, they have more money to lend it's a win/win for the banks! 

Then another Guru tells you that bus loads of eager Dinar holders storm the banks in NY and disrupt banking and panic the bank personnel holding up an RV.  Don't you think if New York banks were stormed they would print that? The New York Times, Fox News, CBS news etc has never stiffled a single event unless it was criminal (like a serial killer's MO) and even then they have issues shutting up the presses and not printiing a news worthy item.  If bus loads showed up it is the Guru's fault for telling us "it is done,"  "Today is the day", it has already happened....and you only have 3 to 7 days to do it or the rates will go down!  Then they wonder why someone might just be bold enough to check it out at the banks.

I hate to say this, but there is no intel.  No one knows except the government of IRAQ!  Do I think it will happen......yes I do.  At some point Iraq will need to have an internationally traded currency.  All in good time.  Keep checking Forex, and the CBI.  But don't believe every tidbit that someone you don't know, and have no frame of reference for who they are and who they know feed you a bunch of bull and act on it. 

Go talk to a bank manager about how currency exchanges work, and how they will handle a re-valued currency.  They are the professionals and they know what will go on. 

I'm just trying to use some common sense here.  No one wants this more than me!  I need the money desperately but just am not gulllible.  I don't know Okie, or Tony or any of the others so naturally why would I believe everything they say.   I'm from NJ and I'm a skeptic by nature.  Go RV

Excellent advice!   :bravo:

It would not be a bad thing if Rec@ps was shut down.  I think I will speak with an attorney about false advertising or just mental cruelty on their part.  I have several friends that visit that site and re-post the information or call me on the phone.  I have to be the one to dash their dreams with a dose of reality and quite honestly, I am getting sick of it while Rec@ps makes a profit from all the hits to their site. Okie, Tony TNT and Bluwolf need to shut up. I really don't care if their feelings get hurt at this point. They have hurt so many people.

I believe that if you were able to get them shut down, the mental health of the dinar holders would improve dramatically. It's run like a dictatorship.  Go get 'em!   :tiphat:  :salute:

• Upvote 3