Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO UPSET THE OKIE WAGON ???

King Bean

Poor Okie. After throwing out the recycled "intel" about people rushing the bank in bus loads yesterday in NY (thus bringing the RV to a halt), Okie was subjected to some honest responses at Recr@ps. He's talking about taking his crystal RV ball and going home. I don't think I can bear it. So in response Recr@ps chose to post a weepie Okie, then accept only comments of those supporting our little oil man.. Okie, are you crying??? There's no crying in RV land. Truth trumps fabrication every time.

[..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST READ THE REMARKS MADE BY OTHERS REGARDING MY POST THAT RE-CAPS POSTED.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE REASON YESTERDAY'S DEBACLE INFLUENCED THE RELEASE FROM THE BANKS AND YOU RECEIVED IT WITH SCORN AND DIS-BELIEF.

WELL I SUPPOSE THAT IS YOUR PEROGITIVE. EVERYTHING REGARDING THE HOLD UP FROM MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE AT THE BANK WAS FACTUAL AND TRUE.

THE COMMENTS ALLUDED TO ABOUT EXCUSES AND ME BEING DILUSIONAL ARE CERTAINLY NOT APPRECIATED. TO THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY CHALLENGE FACTS BEING FURNISHED (AT NO COST)--LET THEM EAT CAKE.

I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO HONESTLY FURNISH THE BEST INFORMATION I POSSESSED. THOSE DOUBTERS ARE NEARLY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM DIG FOR INFORMATION THAT THEY HAVE NO ACCESS TOO.

THIS IS A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF CONDUCT BY THOSE WITH NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR OWN OPINIONS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY.

I AM CONTEMPLATING NOT FURNISHING ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DARK.

I APPRECIATE ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVE WITH MY BEST INTENTION THE INFORMATION I FURNISH.-----BLESSINGS TO THOSE WHO AREN'T MENTALLY CHALLENGED

[..okieoilman] I HAVE NO INTENT OF PUNISHING ANYONE. ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO HELP--IF THAT IS AN EXCUSE--SO BE IT. YOU NEED TO REALIZE WHILE OTHER INTEL GATHERERS HAS A CREW HELPING THEM, I HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY ON MY OWN.

IT SURE GET'S LONESOME OUT ON THIS LIMB SOMETIMES. ALSO REALIZE I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THIS SAGA FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND IT'S TOLL SEEM'S TO JUST NOW BEGINING TO TAKE AN EFFECT ON ME.

Dinar Recaps Note: We are temporarily closing comments on this post due to the LARGE number of comments we have received already. We will reopen it after we get caught up approving the comments. Thank you.
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

280 + comments of support, not a single opposing view........hmmmmmm? Apparently Recr@ps doesn't want to hear from all those "mentally challenged people at the bank" either. Anybody that was "on those busses that went to the three banks in NY" care to comment??? Shame on you for holding this up. :lol:

By the way, don't you dare rush the stores to buy stuff on Black Friday either....you'll shut down Christmas.

• Upvote 7

Sorry to repost the whole sordid diatribe but I noticed a pattern...Is he his own inside, higher up, intel contact?  

[..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST READ THE REMARKS MADE BY OTHERS REGARDING MY POST THAT RE-CAPS POSTED.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE REASON YESTERDAY'S DEBACLE INFLUENCED THE RELEASE FROM THE BANKS AND YOU RECEIVED IT WITH SCORN AND DIS-BELIEF.

WELL I SUPPOSE THAT IS YOUR PEROGITIVE. EVERYTHING REGARDING THE HOLD UP FROM MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE AT THE BANK WAS FACTUAL AND TRUE.

THE COMMENTS ALLUDED TO ABOUT EXCUSES AND ME BEING DILUSIONAL ARE CERTAINLY NOT APPRECIATED. TO THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY CHALLENGE FACTS BEING FURNISHED (AT NO COST)--LET THEM EAT CAKE.

I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO HONESTLY FURNISH THE BEST INFORMATION I POSSESSED. THOSE DOUBTERS ARE NEARLY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM DIG FOR INFORMATION THAT THEY HAVE NO ACCESS TOO.

THIS IS A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF CONDUCT BY THOSE WITH NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR OWN OPINIONS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY.

I AM CONTEMPLATING NOT FURNISHING ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DARK.

I APPRECIATE ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVE WITH MY BEST INTENTION THE INFORMATION I FURNISH.-----BLESSINGS TO THOSE WHO AREN'T MENTALLY CHALLENGED

[..okieoilman] I HAVE NO INTENT OF PUNISHING ANYONE. ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO HELP--IF THAT IS AN EXCUSE--SO BE IT. YOU NEED TO REALIZE WHILE OTHER INTEL GATHERERS HAS A CREW HELPING THEM, I HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY ON MY OWN.

IT SURE GET'S LONESOME OUT ON THIS LIMB SOMETIMES. ALSO REALIZE I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THIS SAGA FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND IT'S TOLL SEEM'S TO JUST NOW BEGINING TO TAKE AN EFFECT ON ME.

Dinar Recaps Note: We are temporarily closing comments on this post due to the LARGE number of comments we have received already. We will reopen it after we get caught up approving the comments. Thank you.
  • Upvote 3

Okie repeatedly tells lies to further his own self interests with no apparent regard to those that are trusting his words that are a web of deceit , that reminds me of someone else...who could it be.....it is coming to me....closer now....name starts with an O also....Ob......Ob _ _ _, fill in the blanks if need be. (Rhymes with llama).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Facts being furnished at no cost" YES, AT NO COST!

Normally facts like those can be sold at 29.95 ....39.00 or as high as 50 dallars at some hoity toity intel furnish outlets.

But, not at Okie's wholesale fact furnishing warehouse ....they are...I mean, they were FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry about the sarcasm, but sheesh! Just because something is free doesn't mean it's worth having. Lol

• Upvote 2

"Facts being furnished at no cost" YES, AT NO COST!

Normally facts like those can be sold at 29.95 ....39.00 or as high as 50 dallars at some hoity toity intel furnish outlets.

But, not at Okie's wholesale fact furnishing warehouse ....they are...I mean, they were FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry about the sarcasm, but sheesh! Just because something is free doesn't mean it's worth having. Lol

Though, in retrospect I might add that free seems to have been a fair price for what we received. Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 1

I AM CONTEMPLATING NOT FURNISHING ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DARK. (copied and pasted from Oakies post)

"As the most interesting man in the world I have one comment to this part of Oakie Oilman's post."

"It is about time he stopped speculating and BSing!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

Poor Okie. After throwing out the recycled "intel" about people rushing the bank in bus loads yesterday in NY (thus bringing the RV to a halt), Okie was subjected to some honest responses at Recr@ps. He's talking about taking his crystal RV ball and going home. I don't think I can bear it. So in response Recr@ps chose to post a weepie Okie, then accept only comments of those supporting our little oil man.. Okie, are you crying??? There's no crying in RV land. Truth trumps fabrication every time.

Compare the correct grammar and spelling of this writer's post in comparison to previous Okie posts and you will begin to unfold the whole Okie charade

• Upvote 3

Thank for bring in the breaking news King Bean!!! I am sure that Thug is probably on site, digging up all the good stuff!!!

My only concern, with Okie leaving, is that he has all those ships at sea, that will be trying to get around, without Okie guiding them!!!

Hopefully, he will stay, long enough to help all those sea men find their way home!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:praying:

• Upvote 3

must be time for oikie  too have a big melt  down again .  I think the last one 2 years ago .... almost this same time ...

And great memory that you have there, jeepguy. I believe it was August 2011 when he declared..."it is official, it RV'd last night. Go in today and quit your jobs". Yet...here we are. WE...the "mentally challenged".  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Okoie need to go into the witness protection program cause if any dinarians get a hold of him they're gonna   :butt-kicking:   kick his butt.

You might be onto something here... It's not so impossible that they'll really need an IQD Guru Protection Program if things  keep going  on like this. The tolerance level will increasingly lower down more and more  I'm afraid and rage might explode among  some Folks. I do hope it's not going to happen.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

I thought he'd have thicker skin.  Guess ten-plus years of getting bashed for incorrect and ridiculous predictions takes it's toll on those with the thickest of skin - just sayin'  :rolleyes:

Poor Okie....

[..okieoilman] ....

THIS IS A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF CONDUCT BY THOSE WITH NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR OWN OPINIONS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY.....

• Upvote 2