Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony Gives FASHION ADVICE

King Bean

Remember earlier when Tony told us we are going to need "clean underwear today"? He's become the real fashion police. Now don't read this and then get mad, cause you're in the RUMORS section. For Entertainment Purposes ONLY. :lol:

T - Good evening, TNT Dinar. You know it's something special or I wouldn't have called this call. You guys are being really bad, on the board, asking for info, news, etc. I have info you are looking for, what you've been waiting for your whole life.
T - There were some big meetings today in Iraq. This is what you want to hear. Plus, some things on how to protect yourself nationwide. I've been asked to tell you this by some agencies so you'll understand what I'm telling you.

T - If somebody walks into the bank driving a bucket, an old car that barely runs (excuse the profiling), raggedly pants, uncouth, etc., holding 1M dinar, he's getting investigated. Dress appropriately when you go to the bank. You don't have to wear a 3-piece suit, but dress appropriately.
T - I'm doing this now because we expect to see this tomorrow before the sun rises. 
T - Let's do this the right way: we don't want to draw attention to ourselves and we don't want issues with bank personnnel. Even afterwards, you have money, you have millions. That doesn't make you smart. It just makes you a rich dummy. When you go back to the bank next week, you'll still need to have respect. They didn't know. They beiieved their bosses and followed wha they were told. I expect them to be upset. It's in the past - over and one with. Let's live our lives right. That's what they wanted me to get out tonight.
T - Have a good night - go to sleep!!!
Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

Ah Tony, the voice of those morons of whom he speaks.  If you don't know how to handle money now, there's little chance that getting much more (read millions) will make make you any more responsible.  IMO, the majority of those on this site will be broke within a year of the RV.  i hope I'm wrong for their sakes.  Be a good steward of you money. Doubtful you'll ever get a chance like this again....at least in this lifetime.  

....info you are looking for, what you've been waiting for your whole life.

I've been asked to tell you this by some agencies so you'll understand what I'm telling you.

...afterwards, you have millions. That doesn't make you smart. It just makes you a rich dummy.

The person that transcribes these CC notes for 'ol Tony must choke back the tears of laughter. I wanna be a "rich dummy" Tony. :lol:

This guy Tony, is simply AMAZING! Does he think EVERYBODY is unable or unwilling to "check-out" his stories?

As of 1000 hours, Wednesday Baghdad time, the exchange rate is (SURPRIZE - - -surprize) STILL only 1166 dinar to the dollar. Two Iraqi security police officers trained by us went AGAIN into their bank this morning (JUST LIKE YESTERDAY) and exchanged $100 in US Dollars for local Dinar. The rate is STILL 1166 dinar to the dollar - - -NOT $3.44 or $3.86! It is STILL 1166, just like YESTERDAY, Tony's crap remains STILL being Tony's MADE-UP crap!

NOBODY got "CALLED-IN" at any banks! The main Regional WF ForeignExchange bank for this area OPENED as usual at 0900, and the head Foerign Exchange teller didn't even ARRIVE until after 9:00!!!

When is somebody going to finally say "ENOUGH is ENOUGH" concerning the outrageous lies from this idiot?

When this does rv... I will probably crap my pants and I SWEAR no bank teller or bank manager will be allowed to slip a finger in the back of my pants to see if I poo'ed myself. That's an invasion of privacy. They will just have to sit there and endure the smell and cash my dinar in. From what I've been reading from these gurus.....they think that we are all a bunch of barbarians ready to attack the banks as soon as they (the gurus) say "Go".

Well, at least he had a plausible explanation for why no cash in today - the systems went down.  Again.  Go figure.  As often as the systems have gone down during the multiple called RVs in the past 5 or 6 years you'd think we were trying to buy healthcare on a government site.  :)

• Upvote 1