Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging Dinars at Airport

weavey323

as far as i know most airports in the us at least wont buy them. i think there may be a travelex in minneapolis airport buying them but they are going to give you something like $650 per million. you can go to any dealer and easily get $800 plus for a million probably more like $820-$860. dont take anything under $800 as you can easily get that from a dealer

I live overseas and travel about a bit. NO ONE will accept them at the places I have stopped in. Not to say it wont happen, just don't see it where I have gone to date.

I would sell to a dealer for a better chance. Sorry. I wish I had better info for you

Cheers

I am looking to get out of this journey. Can anyone confirm that if I take my dinars to the airport, I will be able to trade them back in for USD(even at a loss)?

where are you located  area wise ,  --- I heard that just maybe ,  a federal banking institute might handle them ?  never looked into it ... strange  every one  jumping ship on these notes { banks  and dealers in airports ,,,  no money in it I guess } 

If in Atlanta, a bank that services alot of military folks will exchange them, can't remember the name right now. I talked to them in the past and they said they try and help the folks coming and going to Iraq with currency exchange.  So try a military area if one is close.

so basically the answer is no, the airport will not exchange. I have a little less than a million. i have all the bank (5/3rd on Mt Zion Rd in Florence, KY) documentation from where the notes were purchased. If anyone is interested in the notes, send me a message.

Travelex will change them. They are located in a few Int'l Airports in the US. So I was told .

Now I don't know if every Travelex does change them or only a few Select ones. You'll need to check  that.

Travelex will change them. They are located in a few Int'l Airports in the US. So I was told .

Now I don't know if every Travelex does change them or only a few Select ones. You'll need to check that.

Theres like one maybe two airport locations that will exchange them the travelex in minneapolis and cleveland or maybe cinci. They pay well under $700 tho

DINAR TRADE

Im pretty sire dt only buys back from theor own customers. seems most of the big names have that policy. Not sure why it really matters i cajt imagine they log serial numbers