Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sucker Rate

Roscoboy007

For years this idiot has been saying - "we are there, it has RV'd, TOMORROW is our day", so is it just me that gets heartburn when I see his screen name?

Now he posts this:

11-19-2013   Intel Guru TerryK    DID GET A EMAIL FROM MAIN SOURCE IN DC.  SHE IS TELLING ME THAT THE NEWS SHE HAD IS THIS SHOULD BE THE WEEK THAT WE SEE THIS AND THAT TUE NIGHT HAS A STRONG POSSIBILITY OF MOVEMENT.  WE MAY SEE THIS TONIGHT LATE BUT THE RATE IS A SUCKER RATE LIKE 3.86...BUT IT WILL GO UP.

Well let let me tell you, if this is the sucker rate then I am a SUCKER.  I told myself when I got into this 5 years ago that if it went to .50 cents then I was fine and anything over that is just a bonus.  The thing is this has gotten so blown out of proportion with rates from $3+ (which I think is possible) to $36 (WHAT A JOKE).  If I were to make $500,000 for a $1100 (1 Million IQD) investment then I would be laughing all the way to the bank. 

Some people have lost a lot listening to these so-called gurus that what they say should be criminal. 

Stay strong and I hope this do work out for us all.  Sorry I had to vent when I saw his post and I don't know why I did this time since I have see it for years.

Cheers!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Its all good..rant away..sometimes we just got to let it all out.

And I am right there with you.....1 to 1 is incredible...but yea..call me a sucker all you want at 3 to 1...heck Ill even put it on my license plate of my new car!!!!!

Actually it does not even need to be 3 to 1.  As I mentioned I will still take 50 cents to 1 IQD for $500,000 per million.  $500K can go a long way if spent wisely.

• Upvote 3

Actually it does not even need to be 3 to 1.  As I mentioned I will still take 50 cents to 1 IQD for $500,000 per million.  $500K can go a long way if spent wisely.

Give me $ .05 - 0.10 per Dinar and I'm (very)  happy and out of this Dinar madness for good.

Making  50 to 100 times  my Capital ( even after so many years) is a heck of a gain to me.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1