Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To the dinar community,

I have been a holder of dinar for nearly two years, and have been following the various dinar websites and blogs during that time.  This is the first posting regarding my observations.

I believe that the dinar will one day be an international trading currency.  When and at what rate is unknown.  I am writing this post regarding accountability.

It is apparent that virtually every "prediction", "rumor", or "intel" has proven to be false or incorrect.  The Gurus providing such information simply reply with the following explanations (excuses):  "The infomation has changed.", "We have new information.", "That was what we were told".

The "Intel" is frequently from "insiders" or unnamed three-lettter agencies.  When pressed for any type of validation, the reponse is "I can't tell you." or "Do you want the Whitehouse calling you?"  The bottom line is this:  Any Guru and say anything they want without any accountability.  Just use the excuses listed above to keep the critics at bay.

So what is the damage?  There are a number of people that place credibility in postings and messages from the Gurus.  These people get false hopes and make decisions based on those hopes.  I am sure that additional dinars are purchased when a Guru gives another "Any minute now" or "72 hour impending RV".  Many of claims made by the Gurus are easily refuted by facts that can validated on credible websites.  I find it amazing that an official can be on a recorded and televised interview in one country yet is reported by a Guru to be meeting in another place such as Iraq, Washington, etc.  Or claims of "viruses", "flashing screens", or call center exployees waiting for the dinar signal to call them in to setup our appointments.  When all else fails, use the excuse "Nothing like this has ever happened before so there is no precedent."  Speak with professional bankers, IT professionals, and call center managers to see how things work.

Furthermore, keep in mind that most Gurus are not altruistic.  There are numerous ways to monetize websites, blogs, and conference calls for a healthy income.  Now, there is nothing wrong with making money and earning a living, but providing misinformation on a continual basis in order to continue a cash flow is morally imprehensible.  No accountability.

Just my 23.32 dinar...

• Upvote 2

Bnkr,  

I feel ya.......but hears the thing.   People have to have some common sense. Its a very sad shame to see how trusting so many of them are. They put their faith and belief into someone who even uses God to make themselves credible .   :facepalm3:

What blows my mind is why do people keep following the Gurus.  They criticize and complain about them all the time but no one is holding a gun to their heads   :cowboy1:  to go to their sites and read what the latest  BS for that day is.

Do it to me once SHAME ON YOU. :angry:

Do it to me twice SHAME ON ME. :(

We have to hold ourselves  accountable for the actions that we take.

My mother always told me hang out with the smart people cause it rubs off.  You hang out with S--t people that'll rub of too.  " IT'S  YOUR CHOICE ".

We just need to pay attention and do the best that we can with what we've got.

:peace:  MIT   :peace:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 2

There isn't a GURU out there that has any credibility.  They have been calling it for years.  The phrase I love the most is "It's done" or "it's here" and of course it's not!  You would think that they would be too embarassed to continue spouting this crap, especially if they read the responses to their latest and greatest predictions!  Might as well open a fortune cookie!

There isn't a GURU out there that has any credibility.  They have been calling it for years.  The phrase I love the most is "It's done" or "it's here" and of course it's not!  You would think that they would be too embarassed to continue spouting this crap, especially if they read the responses to their latest and greatest predictions!  Might as well open a fortune cookie!

A normal, honest, moral, person would have a problem doing this.  The crap that gets posted on here come from the mouths of  those who are not normal, are not honest, and have no morals or shame.  The ones that got their start on this site got ran off pretty quickly, so we have that going for us.

Another idea that is now being floated is this is simply a government exercise/experiment in the controlling of people. How can the government control people via the internet and other mass media means. This was just an experiment waiting to happen. Who are the Gurus and how/why are they aloud to exist? Probably easily if the government is behind it. Gotta admit that news coming from 3 letter agencies is a bit farfetched since I assume these 3 letter agencies come under DOJ whereas all who work in any of the agencies require a cleared valid security clearance. In other words they are required to keep there mouths shut. So telling someone when a currency will revalue is like insider trading, it can get you fired and have your clearance stripped not to mention possibly legal problems.