Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTN. GOAT SAYS 'BYE SUCKAS' ???

King Bean

WOW   I think I am really having a    deja viuo  moment ,,, this seems like I have seen this  exit stage left before {  no  really   :huh:  kind of making my head hurt  }   I wonder ----------    hey gals  you haven`t  said this before  have you ??  

***///

..dunno, JG.... could have... :confused2:  

SO many lying gurus coming & going.... revolving door is right !

***///

Good riddance to bad rubbish.  Too bad it took SO long for this epic liar to exit stage left. <_<

It already smells better up in here !

Thanks, KINGBEAN....!  :wave:  ;)   Plus +1 comin' atcha for eradicating the pest ! :D

RELAX, HES NOT GOING ANYWHERE, HE ENJOYS PASSING ON B/S...HE WILL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER NAME AND HIS B/S WILL START ALL OVER AGAIN LOL WHAT A JOKE...

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

RELAX, HES NOT GOING ANYWHERE, HE ENJOYS PASSING ON B/S...HE WILL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER NAME AND HIS B/S WILL START ALL OVER AGAIN LOL WHAT A JOKE...

***///

...yup... 

& now Okie-the-alarmist is calling foul and threatening an exit, too.... (we should be so lucky! :rolleyes: )

just like every other time he's bailed and - lamentably - returned to spew on and on and on again.... <_<

Wonder how he can squeal like a pig and say his feelings are hurt when folks post comments that he's a lyin' tool -

when he IS - and HAS always been - a lyin' tool !.... <_<